Customize

TheGunnshop the Sony thing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SwordofTruth, May 4, 2011.

1. SwordofTruth Member

Browsing random videos on youtube and I come to one of this guys videos, typical gaming fanboy crap blaming Anon for psn then I notice he seems to have taken a quite obsessive route with Anon since then.

Hope you find as much entertainment and produce as many sighs as I did watching this obsession.
  2. dvybeyond Member

lol i laughed
    he gets so het up! :D
  3. TheAnonFu Member

:) subbed lol
  4. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

...And just when I thought it was over.

There has been a rumor floating around that Sony is suppose to give PSN members two free downloadable games as well as the credit security monitoring. Still this video maker is more LULZ than bite.

Somebody ought to post what is going on with these videos. My browser keeps crashing whenever I try to play them and I get this error message:

windows.gif
    • Like Like x 4
  5. TheAnonFu Member

6. Loki's spawn Member

7. Anonymous Member

8. Dragononymous Member

Let's counter for lulz?
    Youtube battle <3
  9. Anonymous Member

Unfortunately, the stupid are many, and we shall be crushed by the weight of their ignorance.
  10. SwordofTruth Member

I braved it and watched some new ones, my god he is such a Sony apologist it's like listen to people who voted for Obama make failed excuses for why he is Bush v2. "It's not like Sony aren't secure unlike the other companies" ... derp man that's totally the problem them cutting corners on security. Nice to see he jumped off our dick and quit with the Anonymous blame game.

He seems to really dislike "hackers" he can't seem to find enough naughty words to call them hehe
  11. LocalSP Member

Inb4scientologydidit.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

scientologydidit
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Ogsonofgroo Member

Nobody told them, David Miscavige ordered Tommy Davis to end all on-line gaming ever since Davey lost Duck Hunt "Like shooting them in a barrell" (roll)

Good frikken Gourd Alrighty! *facepalms*
  14. Lulzsec did it.. They created OP:sownage. If you go on their twitter feed you will see what they have been up to. I would suggest we should troll em TROLL EM HARD!!
  15. SwordofTruth Member

Better watch out guys some douche and gaming fanboys are going to get you with $10,000 lol .....

16. Dragononymous Member

Pay 10k to find cockroach poo?
  17. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Bah... Its going to turn up a lot of bogus leads and a lot of &quot;I can has $10,000 nao?&quot; trolls.

Besides, I have doubts there is a bounty by Sony and I seriously doubt these douche bags have 10,000 pennies much less 10,000 dollars.
  18. TheAnonFu Member

19. Anonymous Member

20. SwordofTruth Member

Here we go ... He uses Cleary as an example that hackers can be caught easier than they think and aren't untouchable by the powers that be, then says he got outed by fellow Anons because of his actions, so really unless that happened would we be seeing him picked up ?.

I don't see any progress with team poison, jester, lulzsec, anons who did wikipayback, hbgary ect from the powers.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. TheAnonFu Member

he probably watches fox news amirite.........
  22. SwordofTruth Member

Maybe the Onion ....
    • Like Like x 1