Customize

There are no " child prostitutes"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Disambiguation, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 4
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

http://jezebel.com/sean-diddy-combs-urges-associated-press-to-stop-using-p-1732479374
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Ann O'Nymous Member

I understand the concern, but not sure it is done the right way. The term "prostitute" does not imply that it is done voluntarily, AFAIK.
  4. Hi Ann, you were a mod here for awhile....
    Disampedophile has an obsession with pedophilia.
    It just never ends.
    Many years ago, if a mod had been suggesting to members of the forum that they frequent sites which show inappropriate and potentially totally illegal photos and pron of children and to go and talk to pedos because who knows why??? That mod would be kicked the eff out of the forum. It would have been a perfect ploy for someone who wanted to really ruin the forum and ensnare people into illegal activity.
    A number of people have complained about it.
    long donger
    This message by long donger has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  5. Random guy Member

And what the flying fuck does that have to do with anything? CP is a perfectly reasonable topic to discuss here on WWP.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Mr. Magoo Member

Below is a link to a Change.org petition asking the Associated Press not to use the term "child prostitute" or "child sex worker," if anyone would like to sign it. The petition asks that the terms "victim of child rape" or "survivor of child rape" be used instead. Although the terms "child prostitute" or "child sex worker" do not specifically imply that the child is a consenting participant, they imply that the child is a criminal or is merely taking part in a legitimate business transaction. The child in these situations is a rape victim.

The petition is nearing 150,000 signatures; please consider adding your name if you have not already done so.

https://www.change.org/p/associated-press-stop-using-the-term-child-prostitute-2
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Disambiguation Global Moderator

http://timesofsandiego.com/opinion/...-can-strike-a-blow-against-human-trafficking/
    The big game/ Indie 500 connection to human slavery- any thoughts about why this happens?
  8. Mr. Magoo Member

I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you asking why incidences of child prostitution go up during huge gatherings that attract large numbers of men? If that is your question, are you looking for answers beyond the obvious, that a number of men are willing to pay big money to have sex with children?
  9. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I guess you answered it.
  10. 365

Give it a fucking rest willya ?