Customize

"They will lie, steal, and cheat for their religion without a twinge of conscience"

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Marty is long past accepting KSW or blaming everything on DM. No wonder some of the Fundamentalist "everything wrong with Scientology is DM's fault" Independent Scientologists hate him. (Not that they and others might not have other reasons to hate him.)

Marty: My Practice
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/07/23/my-practice/

Excerpts:
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Wow, Marty...
    that's big stuff.

3. Anonymous Member

The cracks are getting wider. It won't be long now before Rathbun comes to realize that Hubbard was just a clever con artist.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. jensting Member

I like this direction. I think he should keep going :)
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Random guy Member

It may take some time. Rathbun was not only heavily indoctrinated, he's also heavily implicated, it may take him some time to come to terms with his own role in all of this. I'm glad he's got Mosey to support him.

Someone wrote insightfully here the other day that Ratbun is the cults greatest success, but also its greatest failure. While his waking up is frustratingly slow to watch, it is going forwards.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

I'm guessing Texas must be one of those states that is okay with unlicensed counsellor since it seems he can't really claim to be a religious counsellor at this point.
  7. afternon Member

It is spot on, marty appears to be realising the cult think heavily built into Scientology, the bait and switch that makes people believe they are becoming more free whilst becoming more robotic and less ethical.
  8. Anonymous Member

Marty forgot to mention "beg" and "borrow" as well.
  9. He's not "waking up", he's continuing to modify his scam. Any good con artist can parrot whatever common sense they think is to their benefit.
  10. Anonymous Member

^^^This. As long as he is still trying to make money 'counseling 'people without a real education, I don't care if he's all sweetness and light or new age or whatever, he needs to be scrutinized.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. I have a busy scrutiny schedule already.

Don't click me