Customize

this guy is dangerous

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Anonymous Member

this dude is out on bail after fondling a young boy, our justice system is broken.. here is his info Douglas MOD EDIT: SURNAME SS# AND ADDY REMOVED
  2. White Tara Global Moderator

Can you provide any links to media reports on his crime? I have removed the details you provided as the person in question may be just having a target painted on him for trolling.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

not a troll at all, I have a copy of the order of protection but I can't post it here because it has the minor's name on it. I am willing to privately email it to anyone who can do something about it
  5. White Tara Global Moderator

Thank you for the links, the first one appears to be fail sadly. I have moved your thread to our OP Innocence forum so it will garner more eyes of people who take special interest these types of predators.
  6. Anonymous Member

Thank you so much, women with children who live by him need to know about this, I've been checking the sc SLED sex offender site so I can upload a link when it becomes available.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

A little background: when his girlfriend confronted him about the alleged abuse, he assaulted her
  8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Here's some ideas
    If you get the registered sex offender information you can report that in interesting ways, for example posters in the neighborhood,etc. At one time we tried to post a paper trail of notices on a Pedos walking route to work. Also you can call neighbors and post his pic at parks where parents can see it.
    It depends on what you want for outcome- notifying people of danger is important, but I don't suggest using this solely for taking out your anger
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-1268-1404011046-4.gif

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

That is a great idea, I just don't want this stuff to happen to anybody
  10. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I gave you a slap across the face in the other thread. If all you want to do is expose secrets then don't bother me. If you are interested in protecting people from predators then I'm interested.
  11. Anonymous Member

I do, I've seen too many people walk who shouldn't have. Another fucker who doesn't deserve to breathe is Theodore Wagner, He raped quite a few of my friends in middle and high school, but he was only charged with raping A.C when she was 14 http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1672309&AgencyID=54575 I hope that link works, he also set up a website to try and defend himself, but it has a link called "lady haven" supposedly to protect young drunk girls : https://www.theodorewagner.com/ladyhaven-theodorewagner.com.html I reported it to SLED via the crimestoppers helpline. I also found out he attends my school on Columbus street, there is a community playground right next door.
  12. Anonymous Member

he made hundreds of sex tapes of people I went to middle and high school with while they were well underage
  13. John Duff Member

Wouldn't he be able to sue for diffamation ?
  14. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I said "if you get the registered sex offender information .."