Customize

This is an inside look at how LRH consulting/management firms gets clients on board.

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Super Power Entheta, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Please tell.
  2. And not sure what qualifies one to be a member. Was flirting with courses at first. Do I count that time? And was required to go on course for the consulting firm as well. Not so black and white from my perspective.
  3. Anonymous Member

Proceed ... that was no information, bro.
  4. Again, time is tough to define because you want to know how long I was involved. So, when do you consider one to be a member?
  5. Anonymous Member

Just tell your story. You're making too much of the question.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. You got a couple hours? I think my story is evident in the contributions I've made here. But I am happy to divulge anything. In short, I worked at the consulting firm, was manipulated into the tech. My job was in jeopardy if I didn't do courses. Then I got involved further and was at the org. Never was on staff and I really regret the years lost in the haze of that scene.
  7. Anonymous Member

Your story is not at all evident, that's why I asked.
  8. Oh, in that case, I'm sorry. Don't know where to start in detail. If you have questions about some area, feel free to ask. So much shit involved.
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cool, thanks. Will do. Let me gather my thoughts. I've blocked out all that shit out for a little while. Tough to escape from, literally and figuratively.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

You could start a thread detailing the cult activities you saw.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

Take your time. There is no urgency. It's not 911. It's not brain surgery. Chill. Think it through. If you're an ex-scn of any kind, you are valuable to WWP.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. grebe Member

Stop trolling SuperPower right nao I means it!

Harumph.

Don't let bitches make u dox yourself more than you want, SP.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. grebe Member

SP, OSA may suspect who you are already, just putting 2+2 together and process of elimination. But there's a world of difference between suspecting and knowing.

But maybe your status as an SP is old news and you aren't really worried about OSA noticing you don't care for the Scientology. *shrugs*

Anyway, you might PM a mod with any info that would dox you to the Scientologists rather than post it here. The mods can probably figure out a way to slip the info into a thread in a way that obscures the source. One way is by getting corroboration from another party or from pubic dox.
  15. Yes, I'm down!
    • Like Like x 1
  16. grebe Member

17. How can we protest WISE?
  18. Noctra Member

LOL I worked there as well. I got fired for asking too many questions. Everything SPE says is correct. They use the Magazine "interview" as a front to ask questions to get the doctor bitching about his staff, or problems in general in the office. Then we told them that we would offer "compensation" for doing the interview. And then we would pass them off to an "analysis coordinator" to "tell them about the compensation" He would then use the responses we wrote down to pound on them about all the bad things they brought up during the "interview" and then it would go on from there.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. I am an eye doc and this exact script was run on me. I didn't bite b/c I surfed the web about the magazine name and Silken Management and also found this. Thanks you guys for saving one.
  20. You're very welcome! Stop by anytime! <3
  21. Anonymous Member

Anonymous works and it helps people.

Hang around a while, there's lots to see and do here.
    • Winner Winner x 2
  22. ^^^This is why^^^

Congrats, droogies!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. JohnnyRUClear Member

PDX, eh? Just up the valley from me. :) Good to see there's still intelligent life in the place.
  24. DeathHamster Member

Silkin Management used to be called Hollander Consultants, if anyone is searching for past horror stories.

https://whyweprotest.net/wiki/WISE_sites
    • Like Like x 2
  25. I have recently been suckered by this company. My experience went EXACTLY as described above. Shame on me for not doing my research before I signed on the dotted line. Now I am doing the research, but to figure out how to prove that they are misrepresenting themselves so I can get my money back hopefully without a lawsuit. I just wanted to point out that the magazine in question is actually called "The Practice Solution."

http://magazine.thepracticesolution.net/

at the bottom of each page it says © 2010-2012 Silkin Management Group/The Practice Solution Magazine - All Rights Reserved. There is another magazine for dental practices called "Practice Solutions," which I have seen in print, but I was unable to find a website for it.

I ran across a letter to Larry Silver/Hollander from 1997 here:

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/letter-to-hollander-consultants.htm

and I would love to get in touch with the author or his lawyer to find out if their endeavor to get a refund was successful. So far googling his name and the lawyer's name have proven somewhat unsuccessful. Any suggestions for that or in general to help my cause would be greatly appreciated. Cheers -
  26. Anonymous Member

Every course that Dentists and Chiropractors take should build in a warning that Scientology front groups specifically target them.
    • Like Like x 3
  27. 2th Doc Member

Yes, agreed. I am the dentist above. I am now trying to figure out if it's worth a year of my life and potentially losing a lawsuit and having to pay Silkin's attorney's fees in order to get my money back. All it took was 10 minutes of lack of judgement and jeez, what a situation I'm in. :-(

28. I am sorry to hear that. I think it is worth going to court over.
  29. I started this thread. If you have questions I am happy to help.
  30. Anonymous Member

The Art of Management Inc. is another Scientology-based consultant, in Toronto Canada. They contacted a friend of mine who is an Optometrist. They would leave messages claiming to be a patient or another doctor, to get the Optometrist to return their call. Fortunately, my friend figured out something was fishy.

(Warning: Scilon company link ---> http://www.amican.com/home.htm )

Owners Bob and Janice Wheeler are on the WISE lists. I believe Janice Wheeler was convicted of Breach of Public Trust for infiltrating the Attorney General's office and giving the Guardians Office access to documents there.

http://carolineletkeman.org/sp/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1207&Itemid=129

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/convicted-scientology-criminals.37363/
  31. 2th Doc Member

Sure, I have questions . . . probably the most important I can think of is how can I prove that Silkin is, contrary to a statement in the contract that I signed, "connected to [the] Church of Scientology"?
  32. 2th Doc Member

I was thinking so too until today when my lawyer said it could take a year and $70-90K, and though he thinks my argument is superior, I could lose and have to pay Silkin's legal fees.
  33. fishypants Moderator

Sorry to hear what's happened.

How much did they take you for?

Have you spoken to a lawyer with Scientology experience, and if not then would you like us to find you one?

Could you show us the contract? We might be able to spot other bits of it where they might be vulnerable.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. DeathHamster Member

That's fishier than Kensington Market on a hot August afternoon!

Since Janice Wheeler was legally convicted, she can't work in any official Scientology positions, but she's on the Toronto WISE Charter Committee (an unofficial Scientology position, shhh!), which is basically a kangaroo court for handling disputes between WISE members and companies rather than going to real courts.
  35. DeathHamster Member

The poster of the message, JimDBB, originally to the usenet group alt.religion.scientology passed away several years ago. So you'd have to find J.L. Emanuel or some of the others mentioned in the original letter.
  36. RolandRB Member

Why can't somebody get hold a list of all these practices and do a mass mailing to warn them?
  37. Anonymous Member

time? expense?