Customize

THIS IS THE ZIMMERMAN THREAD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by huffmaster7700, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Kilia Member

What an asshole Zimmerman is!!
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. More adept, perhaps.
  4. Anonymous Member

I'm sorry. I've forgotten. What was Trayvon guilty of again?
    • Like Like x 2
  5. [IMG]
    Of course, a dead person can't be convicted of anything.

However, the justice system accepted that George killed Trayvon.

But it didn't find George guilty of murder. Why?

The implication is that it would have been open to the court to conclude that, had Trayvon lived, Trayvon was guilty of violent assault or some other such conduct before any shot was fired.

But then ethnicity politics comes into it and negates everything.

If George had killed someone of the same "race", he wouldn't be under any particular threat in prison I presume. I further presume that many of the "black" youth in prison may have killed another "black" person, not putting them at particular risk from "black" people in prison.
  6. The Wrong Guy Member

He's been released on bond.

Earlier today, TMZ wrote:

George Zimmerman's estranged wife has her hubby just where she wants him -- in a 5 x 7 cell so she can FINALLY serve him with divorce docs, and we're told that's exactly what happened.

Shellie Zimmerman's lawyer, Kelly B. Sims tells us with the help of the jailers, they were able to serve George in a solitary cell last night at the Seminole County Jail.

TMZ broke the story - George has been dodging Shellie for months in her quest to serve him with papers to end their marriage, but he blew his cover yesterday, after being arrested for allegedly threatening his current girlfriend with a shotgun.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/19/george-zimmerman-wife-shellie-divorce-papers-served-jail/
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Anonymous Member

At least they FINALLY took his guns away!
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Anonymous Member

Here is some LULZ: He got served divorce papers while he was in the courthouse.

Hope Zimmerman DIAF soon...
    • Like Like x 2
  11. laughingsock Member

I feel like a asshat for believing this fuck tard at first.
  12. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

repetition+1.jpg
  14. laughingsock Member

I know, i know. Seemed like he was the good guy.now i know he's a moonbat.
  15. Anonymous Member

It never seemed like he was a good guy. He was an asshole all along and still is. Amazing that creep has a girlfriend. Probably picked her up at a gun show.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. laughingsock Member

Ok i ment with in his rights in fl. Not so much good.
  17. Anonymous Member

Comments started out as "another smear by the anti-gun lobby", but not so much now. Even the hard core Zimmerman fans gave up
    • Like Like x 2
  18. laughingsock Member

I wasn't a fan, just a ccp holder. That could understand.his plite. Now though i wouldn't trust him with a dead puppy.
  19. The Wrong Guy Member

Zimmerman accused of sending image from homemade sex video to girlfriend’s daughter | The Raw Story

Excerpt:

Scheibe said their relationship was volatile, and her mother told WKMG that Zimmerman sent a still image from a sexually explicit video of himself and Scheibe to Scheibe’s daughter.

"He’s now threatened her in writing and even sent a portion of the video to her baby girl," Mason wrote in a text message.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/...essed-and-obsessed-with-guns-after-acquittal/

Related:

George Zimmerman's girlfriend speaks to Local 6

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/ge...ks-to-local-6/-/1637132/23057000/-/toyvi7z/-/
    • Like Like x 1
  20. laughingsock Member

Fn christ on a crutch, anyone who donated to his legal fund should sue his ass.
  21. Anonymous Member

What would be the point? Donations are just that: Donations. Can't sue for them back.

Question remains now: Who is retarded enough now to donate for his legal bills?
  22. laughingsock Member

23. Anonymous Member

He used donations for living expenses and for his wit when they separated. Hasn't paid his lawyers. His only hope is a made for TV movie.
  24. Anonymous Member

This is the type of depressed person who takes traveling companions.
  25. Anonymous Member

Lol this is me and the typo 'wit' instead of 'wife' turns this into caek
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

27. The Wrong Guy Member

28. Anonymous Member

29. The Wrong Guy Member

George Zimmerman -- Allegedly Framed By Vengeful, Lying GF | TMZ

George Zimmerman was duped and done in by a lying GF who faked a pregnancy to keep him around and then framed him when she realized he was leaving her, sources connected with Zimmerman tell TMZ.

George is now facing felony domestic violence charges after Samantha Scheibe claimed he threatened her with a gun and forced her out of their house.

Our Zimmerman sources say, here's how it really went down:

Early this month, George made it clear to Samantha he was leaving her and leaving Florida. Samantha then dropped a bombshell -- that she was 6 weeks pregnant. George now believes she was lying about it in order to keep him in her grip.

George then offered to make a child custody and support deal, but Samantha wanted him.

On Monday, things came to a head when George was packing his bags to leave and our sources say Samantha concocted the whole gun scenario as revenge.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/21/georg...cheibe-threatened-pregnant-domestic-violence/
  30. The Wrong Guy Member

George Zimmerman girlfriend says she didn't set him up for arrest | UPI

The girlfriend of George Zimmerman, the acquitted killer of Trayvon Martin in Florida, says she did not set up Zimmerman for arrest earlier this week.

Samantha Scheibe said it was a coincidence she was seeking a paid national interview and she claimed he pointed a gun at her Monday at her home in Apopka, the Orlando Sentinel reported Wednesday.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013...dnt-set-him-up-for-arrest/UPI-90571385038376/
  31. Anonymous Member

Yep. Zimmerman can't take responsibility for his actions. It's always somebody else's fault. It's not his fault he killed Travyon, he just stood in front of the bullets and let them pass through him.

I hope that Karma serves his faggotry well, like this:

ironyd.jpg

Only with more fire and more agony before his death.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. The Wrong Guy Member

Search in George Zimmerman case turns up weapons, ammunition | CNN

A recent search of the home of George Zimmerman's girlfriend uncovered five weapons, including an AR-15, and more than 100 rounds of ammunition, court documents filed Monday show.

<snipped>

A search of the home turned up three handguns, a 12-gauge shotgun, a rifle and 106 rounds of ammunition, including two AR-15 magazines, according to a search warrant.

<snipped>

At the time of his arrest, Zimmerman had two cell phones. An affidavit, filed Monday, says he told authorities he recorded the altercation with his girlfriend on his cell phone.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/25/us/florida-george-zimmerman-evidence/

George Zimmerman hires new lawyer, public defender says | WESH Orlando

The public defender who represented George Zimmerman last week tells WESH 2 News that Zimmerman has retained a new lawyer.

Jeff Dowdy stood shoulder-to-shoulder with Zimmerman at his court appearance on domestic violence charges last week.

Dowdy says Zimmerman has now hired attorney Jayne Weintraub, a frequent contributor on cable news legal shows.

Weintraub has represented high-profile clients like former professional baseball player Jose Canseco.

It's unclear how Zimmerman has retained a private attorney with his recent claim he is $2.5 million in debt.

WESH 2 legal analyst Richard Hornsby says it appears Zimmerman has chosen Weintraub because of her high profile on cable television. "I have a feeling George Zimmerman is approaching this as a celebrity and is looking for the person who has the same cachet he has," Hornsby said.

WESH 2 analyst Jeff Deen says the team of public defenders who helped Zimmerman get bond last week, headed up by deputy Public Defender Jeff Dowdy, had the right combination of experience and local contacts with the judge and prosecutors assigned to the case to best defend Zimmerman. "He had a distinct advantage talking about the criminal case," Deen said. "He had the right lawyers. You always want someone local."

Hornsby criticized Zimmerman's choice, saying, "It appears he's making a poor decision not on factors most important to the case."

Continued here:
    http://www.wesh.com/trayvon-martin-...defender-says/-/14266478/23147024/-/mo254r/-/

George Zimmerman's New Attorney Thinks Her Client Is A Racist And Stand Your Ground Is An "Awful Law" | Media Matters

Jayne Weintraub -- an attorney hired by George Zimmerman to defend him against domestic abuse charges -- criticized Florida's "terrible" Stand Your Ground self-defense law during a television appearance earlier this year defending Zimmerman over the accusation that he murdered Trayvon Martin.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/11/25/george-zimmermans-new-attorney-thinks-her-clien/197050

jayne weintraub@jcw1818 27 Jun
    @nonamegodson @markgeragos @andersoncooper @JeffreyToobin
    agreed why can't we agree they were both rascists and this was a tragedy
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

This from a gun owner
  34. Anonymous Member

That's one way of looking at it. If only you had been able to put that case to the jury.
  35. Anonymous Member

36. The Wrong Guy Member

George Zimmerman's Girlfriend Wants to Drop Charges, 'Be With Him' | ABC News

According to court documents filed by Zimmerman's attorney Jayne Weintraub, Scheibe, 27, gave a sworn statement in which she wrote, "I do not want George Zimmerman charged."

<snipped>

Scheibe's new affidavit taken Dec. 6 stated, "When I was being questioned by police I felt very intimidated...I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to police."

Scheibe wrote that Zimmerman "never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner" and that "I want to be with George."

More dramas here:
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmermans-girlfriend-drop-charges/story?id=21153527
  37. The Wrong Guy Member

George Zimmerman Reunites With His Arsenal of Guns

The State Attorney's Office of Brevard and Seminole counties have announced that George Zimmerman will not be facing his domestic violence charges.

And now that he's free to go, Zimmerman is also free to get back the arsenal of weapons seized from his home that could arm a small South American country.

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2013/12/george_zimmerman_reunites_with.php

Sanford, Florida, where Trayvon Martin was shot, is City of the Year | L.A. Times

It could be just the time to spit polish the city's image and remind everyone there's more to Sanford than one tragic incident.

The way the city was portrayed in news reports after the shooting wasn't exactly conducive to boosting tourism. Sanford City Manager Norton Bonaparte settled for saying "the media didn't fully portray Sanford."

In an interview Thursday with the Los Angeles Times, Bonaparte said, yes, the city had its share of Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman tourists.

In 2012, he said, "I would not doubt" there were those who visited simply because of the international attention the city gained from the shooting.

But the city, 54,000 strong, has much to offer in its own right, he said. "We do so many activities here" -- festivals and other events that bring people not just to Sanford but also pump up tourism to central Florida, thus the basis of the award.

The newly created honor from the Seminole County Convention & Visitors Bureau is for a city "that has gone above and beyond to promote their city as a destination."

"We have a lot of very positive things to show," Bonaparte said. "We would encourage people to come see Sanford for themselves."

http://www.latimes.com/nation/share...-is-city-of-the-year-20131212,0,1111297.story
  38. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  39. Anonymous Member

Please god not here.
    • Like Like x 2