Customize

THIS IS THE ZIMMERMAN THREAD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by huffmaster7700, Jul 13, 2013.

1. White Tara Global Moderator

Lol, yes I spose it was a tad mommish :D
  2. Anonymous Member

But, in a good way. Carry on. <3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. idk i can see from the cops perspective that some of them were getting a bit to crazy but i def know that everything the cops were doing was wrong. they didnt desirve to be hit nd shot at even if it was non leathle rounds. it still hurts enough to give bruises nd make people bleed.
  5. Jimbob Member

I dont mean to disrespect the police really.. and I dont fully agree that this whole treyvon Martin situation deserves as much hype as its gotten. But at least them protesters were being peacefull. The way the police in certain places are handling this could very well cause riots..I just dont think that the LAPD has their heads on straight from what I saw in this video.
  6. I understand bro. i was just tying to see it from both sides but ur right it shouldnt of gotten all this hype its gotten. The police shouldnt of did wat they were doing. Its wrong to be hitting them protesters and shooting at them was wrong. there are alot more vids of this march on youtube if you want to see more of it. I have seen alot of thing were cops do things that are complete wrong and for no reason at all.
  7. Anonymous Member

Yes it shouldve dumbfuck.
  8. Jimbob Member

There is allot more important issues at hand atm. Yes Zimmerman should have at least gotten somthin out of it, he shouldnt have gotten off free.. and the other case involving a woman who fired a shot and didnt even hurt anyone getting 20 years is flat out bullshit.. everyones talkin like omg a white guy shot a black kid... first of that guy wasnt even white! Why didnt the casey anthony case get this kind of reaction? Bitch killed a baby and walked.
  9. Jimbob Member

If zimmermans white fuckin Obama is white too.. and Tiger woods is asian.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. We together as people who follow anonymous should know the innocence of this man. The news was caught in changing the phone calls, and what really happen. I do not agree about the actions he took, but he was attacked on the way BACK to his car. I beg you to stay informed not from the biased news, but to go watch the court case and the real evidence. In Canada their are laws against the news trying people. I believ this is our time to stop the injustice of what every news station is doing. This is something that needs a project started and ready to protest this!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Go for it, but plz use spell check when you start your thread.
  12. wtf bro chill the fuck out. there are way more cases that happen just like the zimmerman case that hasnt gotten shit bout it
    • Like Like x 2
  13. yakimutso Member

hallo all....:)
  14. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hiya yakimutso. Did you visit the newcomers thread?
  15. Anonymous Member

No, no it should not have. It was a local murder- nothing more. How many other local murders garnered national attention in the US during the period of this trial?

Yet, you have the temerity call someone a "dumbfuck" when you can't construct a proper sentence???
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Howard Hunt Member

All this is just racebaiting,nothing more.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Howard Hunt Member

As for those who wish to repeal the stand your ground law, you clearly dont understand that fla is a mostly rual state. In some places the responce time could be an hour or more. Also the same places draw cartel members to set up meth labs. Do the math.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Isn't Zimmerman's daddy Judge Zimmerman, retired Virginia magistrate?
  19. Jimbob Member

Hah there is cartel activity all over FLA and GA for that matter. They dont need to repeal that law they just need to clarify it better.... And wall their at it put a hunting season on them damn cartel members. My trigger fingers getting itchy again. :)..... ok I wasnt serious on that last part.:rolleyes:
  20. Howard Hunt Member

Price of tea in china?
  21. Anonymous Member

Obama is speaking about the Zimmerman trial right now.
  22. Anonymous Member

23. Hey, I bow before the superior intellect. Judge Zimmerman couldn't have possibly.
  24. Howard Hunt Member

POTUS wants this to keep this epic derail going. I'll say it again. NSA,IRS,BENGAZIE, ect. Why doesn't he go do his dam job and tell these morons smashing shit and robbing ppl that have nothing to do with this is counter productive. My god man he is fanning the flames for a reason.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Howard Hunt Member

Oh i see judge zimmerman has the swagger to buck the DOJ ,al sharpton, and the mainstream media.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Jimbob Member

Zimmerman helps family out of overturned SUVBy Vivian Kuo, CNN:
    Four days after he was acquitted of murder, George Zimmerman stepped out of seclusion to help a family get out of an overturned vehicle in Florida, authorities said Monday.Zimmerman and another man helped four people get out of an SUV that had overturned Wednesday evening in Sanford -- the same community where the former neighborhood watch volunteer fatally shot teenager Trayvon Martin in 2012 -- Seminole County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Heather Smith said.America talks about the Zimmerman verdictAuthorities were called after the SUV went off the road and rolled over in the area of Interstate 4 and State Road 46. By the time a deputy arrived, Zimmerman and another man already had helped the two adults and two children out of the vehicle, Smith said.Zimmerman did not witness the crash, and he left after making contact with the deputy, Smith said. No injuries were reported in the crash.'Stand Your Ground' laws up to statesZimmerman has been out of the public eye since a jury found him not guilty of second degree murder on July 13. His parents told ABC News last week that their family has received an "enormous amount of death threats."He fatally shot Martin in the Sanford neighborhood where Zimmerman and Martin's father lived in February 2012. Zimmerman, a Hispanic man, had a confrontation with the unarmed African-American teen after calling police to report a suspicious person, and he said he shot Martin in self-defense.The case became a flashpoint in debates over racial profiling, and thousands attended vigils across the country over the weekend, decrying the verdict.Read: Now that he's free, can Zimmerman make a living?
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Howard Hunt Member

Hmm over zealous wannabe cop puts his safety at risk for others? This must be a rightwing smear campaine of our dear obummer
  29. inb4 zimmy toycop reality tv show
  30. Anonymous Member

31. Anonymous Member

32. I was fapping all the way through imagining I squirted in his fugly face
  33. Anonymous Member

34. Anonymous Member

35. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Anonymous Member

Yeah, and then next have the black kids who gunned down the white Australian college kid in Oklahoma because they were bored visit, too.

Nevermind. I guess that's not edgy enough because Obama hasn't identified with THOSE black kids like he identified with Trayvon.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

Oh eat shit. A man who killed a kid by shooting him through the heart visiting the factory that made the gun and had his smiling self photographed there is sick. The kill was legal, that doesn't change the sickness of this, as his lawyers pointed out
    Thrill kills by teenagers are horrid and don't have anything to do with the US President identifying with the non-criminal who was shot thru the heart. In brief- Zimmerman shot a person through the heart who was (maybe) beating him up in a fight Zimmerman started.
    Teenage thrill kills target the types of people they hate-gays, women, other race, or people who are vulnerable, the old, the homeless, the crazy, or prostitutes.
    That thrill kill was racist.
  39. Anonymous Member

40. laughingsock Member

This dumbass needs to grow a beard, move to Montana or the like and STFU.