Customize

This is why protesting works.. 2 cops charged with manslaughter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Smurf, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Smurf Member

A homeless schizophrenic man is beaten to death by a group of police officers and the Fullerton Police Department engages in aggressive damage control blaming the victim for this...

Warning, Graphic Image: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-AiSyBhfqQ...as-beating-fullerton-police-brutality-300.jpg

The community rises up in numerous protests & community activism, refusing to let the Fullerton Police & the City brush this despicable incident under the carpet. The Police Chief goes on medical leave.

[IMG]

If the community and SoCal anons didn't rise up & speak out, the cops would have laughed this crime off. But the protests pressured officials to do the right thing.

The cops don't look so tough now, do they?

326706240-21125945.jpg

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/09/da-announces-kelly-thomas-murder-charges.html

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-fullerton-death-pictures,0,3009403.photogallery

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...mation-rally-fullerton-ca.92335/#post-1892128
    • Like Like x 15
  2. The Wrong Guy Member

Duplicate post from the other thread:

"Officer Manuel Ramos will be charged with second-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter. Cpl. Jay Cicinelli will be charged with involuntary manslaughter and use of excessive force."
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Xenu Is Lord Member

Thank you Smurf & thank you Anons, protesting is one of the most powerful tools a free society has and if you don't use it then you will loose it, to thugs like these.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. WMAnon Member

Manslaughter? Really?
  5. xenubarb Member

Guy on the left has weird ears and one nostril bigger than the other. Guy one the right looks like roaches ate off his left eyelid at some point in time.
    They both could benefit by a nice little round hole between their eyeballs. Not a recommendation, just a fashion tip for R2-45.

mod edit: you know the drill - no suggestion of illegal activity on WWP.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. anonamus Member

My hope is they get a whole lotta love by various bubbas for the next 20-30 years.
    Thanks Smurf for this enlightening update.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Not advocating what's in the post above ^ but they'll get theirs. Cop time in jail is the hardest after short eyes.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. adhocrat Member

isn't it interesting how every time a public official gets caught doing something stupid, they suddenly go on medical leave. That's an option not available to most private employees. So not only do these public officials violate the rights of the citizens, they use tax money to go out on 'medical' leave, the stress no doubt coming from getting caught.
    • Like Like x 9
  9. Anonymous Member

This.
    I am surprised as well.
  10. adhocrat Member

The surprise is them getting charged at all.

This video came out this morning.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. WMAnon Member

Anyone else that would be clear cut murder 2

It's a fucking travesty.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

The pressure on the D.A was to great,the media attention to massive.
  13. Diablo Member

Thank Xenu people were there and recorded it...without video it would have been swept under the rug.

We must demand the video the police are holding AND the officers voice recordings to match them up!
  14. LocalSP Member

Now we will see an onslaught of new laws that they will try to pass saying no filming of cops.
  15. Xenu Is Lord Member

Who is Jay Cicinelli?

Posted by Mr. Peabody in Behind Closed Doors, Law 'N Disorder, The Crime Beat, Union Goons on August 2nd, 2011

The anonymous caller to yesterday’s KFI’s John and Ken program identified an Fullerton police officer with one eye as physically participating in the July 5th beating death of Kelly Thomas.
    As hard as it is to believe, Fullerton does indeed employ a cop with one eye, and has been identified by our commenters as Jay Cicinelli. Cicincelli was a rookie cop in LA when he was shot multiple times in 1996 as described in this 1998 LA Times article.
    Cincinelli1-300x200.jpg
    2005 Orange County Register file photo of Hugo Garcia and Jay Cicinelli
    Apparently in the aftermath of this incident Cicinelli was deemed incapable of meeting physical standards, was placed on permanent disability and separated from duty with the LAPD. Here’s where the story gets interesting, Fullerton-wise. Cicinelli’s career as a law enforcement officer was far from over.
    Cincinelli2-300x217.jpg
    A more recent image shared by a reader; Cincinelli is purportedly the officer on the right.
    It seems that a high ranking LAPD cop, Michael Hillman took special interest in Cicinelli and eventually he used an old LAPD acquaintance to land Cicinelli a job in Fullerton. That acquaintance? Yep, Chief Pat McKinley, as detailed in this glowing 2009 tribute to Hillman on the OC Sheriff’s website, after Hillman had followed Sandra Hutchens to the OCSD. Here’s the operative sentence by Cicinelli:
    “I think he had a lot to do with getting me this job, I know he was good friends with (Fullerton Police) Chief Pat McKinley. How many departments are going to hire an officer with one eye?
    The implications of employing and deploying a one-eyed cop on the streets of Fullerton are rather worrisome; the possibility that Cicinelli may have undergone severe trauma that has never been adequately addressed is even worse. Of course this latter issue is speculation; but McKinley’s role in bringing this cop to Fullerton calls into question issues of cronyism, poor judgment, and ultimately, perhaps, responsibility for what happened to Kelly Thomas.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. SOJOA Member

Cops dont last to long in prison so I hope they get what they deserve.
  17. Glenn Beck Member

18. The Wrong Guy Member

19. Smurf Member

Jay Cicinelli was a rookie cop with the LAPD 3 weeks out of the academy when he was shot in the face by a guy who's now serving a life sentence. Cicinelli underwent multiple surgeries & lost an eye. The LAPD intended to retire him on disability. A LAPD commander convinced his friend, the Fullerton Police chief, to elude civil service mandates, and hire him. Cicinelli got a 2nd chance in a career rarely afforded disabled cops. Too bad, he had to blow it.

View attachment 2011-09-21T220746Z_01_MB901_RTRIDSP_0_POLICE-BEATI

http://articles.latimes.com/1998/jan/31/local/me-14005

The DA graphicly describes what happened in the torture leading up to the death of a homeless man.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Cudgel Member

Anonymous delivers, again. In this case, justice.

My sincere compliments to all involved.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Cudgel Member

I suffered a serious brain injury years ago. I could have continued working in law enforcement (the medicos cleared me for duty without a second thought - I could walk and talk) but I would not have wanted me backing me up because my reflexes were off just that much so I left gracefully and no one was hurt.

One wonders how this guy was cleared for duty by the psychs (yeah, I know about biting the hand that feeds us) after such a horrendous injury and the arduous treatment he underwent.

And using a sidearm actually does take two good eyes to make it work right every time.
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Anonymous Member

This was my first thought.

Also, you need both eyes to keep yourself safe, but that isn't a concern now.
  23. Anonymous Member

Apparently not needed to beat someone to death.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Right! Not effective or safe, just dangerous.
  25. Anonymous Member

...for Great Justice!

Funny, I don't see anonymous612 ITT defending the cops...
  26. Anonymous Member

I don't think 612 was defending the cops in the other thread, just complaining about the lack of focus and showers among the protesters.
  27. Diablo Member

It does? That's funny because I close one eye EVERY time I fire my weapon...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

So do I, but only when I use a scope, not the sights :)
  29. Anonymous Member

Ah well, think of what a great fuckhole that empty eye socket will make for the big black men who like to shower with their prison friends. It's almost romantic, the amount of lovin' ol' Cyclops Cicinelli will be getting. Black men lovin' white cops in a very special way.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

Yeah, I close my left eye to shoot a gun. Losing it to a bullet would mean practising a whole lot more no doubt.
  31. Anonymous Member

*quakes at the idea that you own a firearm
  32. RightOn Member

pyscho cops with scary faces going to scary prison
    :)
    maybe they will hook up with Criminon
  33. xenubarb Member

LOL...I've seen people close their eyes, hold their breath, while wearing earplugs at the range. Kind of reminds me of those three monkeys, only with a loaded weapon.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Always gotta hold my breath when rifle shooting targets.
  35. Diablo Member

Multiple...you should know, when OSA filed the bogus TRO against me I had to turn ALL of them in...guess how many?

Nevermind, just come over and I can show you.
  36. Diablo Member

^^btw, once it was discovered that the TRO was bullshit, the Attorney General released all of my weapons to me ASAP!
    • Like Like x 4
  37. Anonymous Member

It's correct form, both in shooting and in photography without a tripod.
  38. Anonymous Member

Time to go to hidden cameras.
  39. Anonymous Member

Moralfag is moral.
  40. Xenu Is Lord Member

What is amazing is that you are not supposed to loose your rights till your convicted of a felony. Did you have to turn over your right to vote and free speech too? The gun Nazi's have gone to far!