Customize

This is why you DONT pawn off your children to total strangers.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by FloGold, Jul 22, 2013.

1. FloGold Moderator

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-babysitter-21-sex-child-11-care-article-1.1373719

Woman babysitter, 21, had sex with child, 11, in her care: cops

Megan Nicole Hayes, 21, was arrested Thursday — her father claims she is challenged and doesn’t know right from wrong, say reports.

Comments (87)
    By Michael Walsh / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Saturday, June 15, 2013, 3:39 PM

Print
    babysitter16n-1-web.jpg
    Police say babysitter Megan Nicole Hayes, 21, had sex with a minor who was in her custodial care.
    Related Stories

[IMG]
    A Florida woman allegedly had sex with the 11-year-old child she was hired to babysit.
    Megan Nicole Hayes, 21, was arrested Thursday on felony charges for the sexual battery of a child under the age of 12.
    The young woman is intellectually challenged and does not know right from wrong, her father told local media. He later informed the Orlando Sentinel that the family is not interested in addressing the media anymore.
    RELATED: BABYSITTER STREAMED RAPE OF 5-YEAR-OLD OVER SKYPE
    The Cocoa Police Department told station WKMG that Hayes confessed to the sexual abuse that occurred May 27 in the coastal city of Cocoa.
    Hayes, from the city of Rockledge, is being held without bond at the Brevard County Jail. She was arrested back in February on credit card fraud and petty theft charges, court records show.
    The investigation is ongoing

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-babysitter-21-sex-child-11-care-article-1.1373719#ixzz2Zmmg75yP
  2. Anonymous Member

OK WTF again. Why would anyone leave this girl in charge of a child?
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Kilia Member

Beats the hell outta me too, Anon.
  4. Jimbob Member

And this is exactly why I never let strangers watch my children...
  5. Anonymous Member

I want to know about that kids parents.
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Silent333Eyes Member

Another story from Florida? Something must be in the water.
  8. Anonymous Member

One thing is strangers, but what parents let a retard watch their children? If she "don't know right from wrong" as claimed, she isn't just a wee bit "challenged", she probably should be under institutionalized care herself.
  9. FloGold Moderator

its just laziness and lack of responsibility. And in some cases a severe case of stupid.

OMG its almost time for the movie and we still don't have a babysitter.
    Honey, go see if that bum still hangs out on the corner, maybe they can watch the kids, but hurry!
    Maybe call our cousin, you know, the one that just got out of jail for violent crimes

SMH.
  10. Silent333Eyes Member

I think the father may need to hold some responsibility to this, at least in that he should have warned authorities or someone so that she could be watched. I am not making sense though, this sounds weird the way I am stating it. I just feel that the father had some responsibility. Not to her actions but kind of like when you warn someone that there is a bridge that could collapse at any second.
  11. Anonymous Member

The father always has responsibility and its time they were held to it.
  12. RightOn Member

people are ridic when it comes to their kids sometimes.
    She also looks like a hair puller. Notice the beginning of the part in her hair.