Customize

This week on the God Discussion Show … Narconon: Rehab or Scientology?

Discussion in 'Media' started by Intelligence, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Intelligence Member

2wlro06.jpg

http://www.goddiscussion.com/103970/this-week-narconon-scientology-stories-and-talk/

SNIPS:

MUCH MORE HERE:
    http://www.goddiscussion.com/103970/this-week-narconon-scientology-stories-and-talk/

• Like Like x 10
  2. TorontosRoot Member

OSA gonna be bitchin' and whinin' and screamin' and BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWIN'
    • Agree Agree x 5
  3. Tourniquet Member

Their tears will taste liek caek.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. peterstorm Member

Who's invited?
  5. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 4
  6. Intelligence Member

Some HEAVY Titles beginning to appear on websites here and there: (This is not my site)

NET TIGHTENING ON SCIENTOLOGY'S DRUG DEATH-HOUSE, NARCONON

http://scientologybollocks.blogspot...2/11/net-tightening-on-scientologys-drug.html

ALSO - - Judge Stacey denies Narconon CERTIFICATE OF IMMEDIATE REVIEW
    Case ID 10A28641
    Description ORDER FILED
    Docket Filing Date 13-NOV-2012
    http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,8408.400.html

We will have much to discuss this Friday on Radio Show:)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  7. Anonymous Member

^ The denial of their drowning appeal should show Narconon that they will be held accountable for at least some of the death and destruction they have brought at least in this state.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Intelligence Member

Press Release:

Three Scientology-Narconon Victims on Radio Show Today

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=9281

WireService.ca Press Release - Nov 16, 2012 - David Edgar Love from Montreal, Robert Robinson from Oregon, and Colin Henderson from Oklahoma will be joining hosts Al Stefanelli and Deborah Beeksma on the God Discussion radio show for a live three hour broadcast. The show was prompted by earlier news of Judge Stacey Hydrick sanctioning Narconon of Georgia after Narconon Executive Director Mary Rieser was caught lying under oath in as many as ten depositions. State Court Judge Stacey Hydrick on Monday, issued a severe Sanction Order against Narconon of Georgia in the wrongful death lawsuit filed by lawyer Jeff Harris. "They were essentially running a drug rehab facility that was basically a zoo. There just wasn't any supervision and it was completely out of control" said Harris.

Radio Show callers (914-338-0452), are welcome to join in the discussion, and a web-based text chat-room will be running. The three hour broadcast will give ample time for citizens to express their views.

David Edgar Love

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  9. Intelligence Member

***Shut-Down Time Again - Indeed another Blessed Day*** (Lots Done:))

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or
    catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit." - - Dawna Markova

Have a nice evening to ALL <3

• Like Like x 6
  10. moarxenu Member

This is great. I wonder if OSAbots will be up to their usual with bots in the chat room and calling in.

When God Discussion did an interview with lawyer Luke Lirot on the fifth anniversary of the killing of Kyle Brennan in February they were curiously absent.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Woo Hah Member

NarcAnonymous team hits another home run.

Or should it be spelled Narcononymous
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. TorontosRoot Member

Will be so fun to enturbulate OSA.
  13. Intelligence Member

This is a big Show - - over 5,000 direct invitations have been sent and countless
    Websites and Media are promoting this THREE HOUR show:)

• Like Like x 2
  14. YouSeeNothing Member

Good luck tonight, Dave. Not that you'll need it. I have to remember to post AFTER coffee--I posted another link to your interview.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. TorontosRoot Member

I'm bringing the tablet with me to the public open jm sessions. I have a feeling afterwards when in the pizza place, if I go, I'll be listening in. God dammit, I'm NOT going to want to miss this shit!!!! NEVER FORGET, NEVER FORGIVE, WE ARE ANONYMOUS AND WE ARE SP'S!
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Intelligence Member

Two Show Hosts tonight - Al Stefanelli and Deborah Beeksma. In Com
    with Deborah a few minutes ago and ALL is ready to go:)

When the Show starts, there will be a 10-15 minute NewsCast before we start.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

in 33 minutes...
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Go Colin! Go David!!
  20. TorontosRoot Member

KICK OSA ASS!
    KICK NARCONON ASS!!!

Kick scientology ass!!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Anonymous Member

You guys were all awesome, what a brilliant show! Thank you.
    • Like Like x 3
  22. patriot75 Member

I hope that this show saved a life tonight....GN ALL
    Much Love to Everyone
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Intelligence Member

Have a very good night ALL - me go bed now:)

• Like Like x 1
  24. peterstorm Member

Great show. Congrats to all.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  26. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 5
  27. TorontosRoot Member

I'll download and listen now. Great show while I could listen to what I could.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

Hopefully Nick Xylophone doesn't mind that you called him that when you quoted him at the end :p
    • Funny Funny x 1
  29. Intelligence Member

Called him what???
  30. Anonymous Member

Powerful and enlightening interview.
  31. moarxenu Member

I really liked the heart-felt accounts of post-cult PTSD especially by Sautez, who is at WWP and ESMB.

I hadn't realized David Love had been disconnected by his daughter. That was heart-breaking, but David expressed gratitude for his kids and grandkids.

Colin told the sorry of OSA breaking into his house and scattering rounds from his .357 on the foot of his bed.

He and Dave gave high praise to Anonymous. An excellent show. Also, no OSAbots in sight. Hmmm...
    • Like Like x 1
  32. another123 Member

was going to make a YT video, but it's just to humongous for my antiquated system.
    Anyhoot, here's the edited MP3 (removed non-narconon opening and musical break) in stereo [2hrs39min].
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Intelligence Member

Published on Nov 18, 2012
    November 18, 2012 - Not everyone agrees that the success of Narconon is "second to none" or that it is a secular service not tied into the Church of Scientology. We'll be talking with some of those dissenters — David Edgar Love, Robert Robinson and Colin Henderson — during this week's God Discussion show. Crippling sanctions imposed by a Georgia judge last week have pushed questions about Narconon, a residential program for substance abusers, back into the limelight.
    http://www.goddiscussion.com/103970/this-week-narconon-scientology-stories-an...

• Like Like x 3