Customize

Thread Derail Graveyard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mark Cabian, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Same sock are you?
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Ersatz Global Moderator

Its getting a little weird in here.
  3. cup

4. I was going to post in the shitposting thread, but wtf, can't.
    Gotta log in with a sock do that?
    And I can't even search to find an appropriate thread.
    Jokes on me right?
  5. Lucifuge7734 Member

got emails and password about 100 or more isrel facbook
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. White Tara Global Moderator

Lucifuge7734 wwp is strictly for the discussion, planning and promotion of legal peaceful protest actions only. The above has a slightly less than legal ring to it don't you think?
  7. whosit Member

And there you go.
  8. whosit Member

Once upon a time we weren't allowed to discuss politics on this site.
  9. Lucifuge7734 Member

yeah i agree. i dont post much but i watch a lot. i do my part. all about peace
  10. whosit Member

Thank god. Because Liberals are fucking idiots.
  11. Lucifuge7734 Member

i vote big bird in to office
  12. White Tara Global Moderator

Glad that was before my time :p
    /derail plox
  13. Lucifuge7734 Member

14. plz haz a nice.
  15. 322

16. 108

If you look in THIS FORUM, some of those people used to hang out in here.
    That means that Anonymous needs to clean out its own shit.

A number of Twitter handles that present themselves as being Anonymous have aligned themselves with terrorists and appear to be sympathetic and supportive of Islamic fanaticism.
  17. This FORUM also needs to clean up its own shit, but I don't think the shit will clean itself out, since they are moderators unfortunately. That is what you get when the owner leaves it to the morons that stayed behind.
  18. 108

Yes.

The moderators suck.

There were a number of Belgians who used to regularly come to this forum.
    Within the French subforum, that would be one place to look.
  19. 835

The owner is awol and gone. He only comes around to ask for money donations.
    He is busy trying to arrange for a sex change operation for himself.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Ersatz Global Moderator

Dog Day WWP
  21. Proof on who is ISIS, confirming the suspicion based on the description a survivor of the Paris attack posted above (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paris-attack-witness-says-black-6834503)
    Captured Israeli Colonel Yossi Elon Shahak from the Golani Brigade exposed Israel’s conspiratorial role in the Middle East Region by citing that ISIS and other terror organizations are enslaved to its orders. Israel was behind the abolishment of the precious historic monuments and the theft of masterpieces in Iraq and Syria...
    In his statements, Shahak pointed out that Israeli security agents monitored and developed plans for ISIS field operations in order to ensure that the organization would stick to the larger plan designed for the Middle East.
    He added that part of the plan was the bombing of all monuments and religious sites, and if the plan was botched, then it could be resorted to ruins theft, in order to eliminate all Arab and Islamic cultural inheritance.
    Shahak further noted that Israel directed ISIS to commit crimes under the slogans of Islam in order to eliminate calls for peaceful dialogue between the religions. According to Shahak, ISIS’ acts of theatrical terror were intended to panic the European Union, already deeply stressed by Islamic expansion in the West.
    The contrived refugee crisis was, as Shahak continued, simply another step in the planned “clash of civilizations” with Israel as “last man standing.”
    - http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/1...-officer-sequestered-to-prevent-israeli-raid/
    • Dislike Dislike x 1

22. giphy.gif
    • Like Like x 2
  23. DeathHamster Member

24. Ogsonofgroo Member

Decoding-Twitter.png

athletic+body+type+what+does+it+mean.png;.png

yeh yeh dome... *hangs head*

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  25. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  26. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  27. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  28. ideafarm Member

So, how exactly does Anonymous distinguish itself from ISIS, since anyone can be Anonymous just by saying so? It seems to me that the only thing that defines Anonymous is that the individuals involved want to BE anonymous, i.e. want to avoid accountability.

BTW, I don't think that avoiding accountability is necessarily a bad thing. Anonymity has a legitimate and important role to play in speech operations, as well as in covert work opposing regimes that are not legitimate. But the collection of people belonging to the "everyone who wants to avoid accountability" group includes lots of very unsavory types as well. So, I don't think that we should consider "Anonymous" to be the name of a group or collection of people. It should only be viewed as the name of a meme set.

29. Fuck off.
  30. ideafarm Member

I think not. You're just trying to be a "mob thinking" enforcer. Fucketh thou.

31. You're playing leaderfag fucknuts and its easily seen.
  32. The Internet Member

I can’t put my finger on it, but you do kinda suck, ideafarm. I’m not part of any mob. Just my personal opinion.
  33. ideafarm Member

You're entitled to your opinion. I'm just being myself. Personally, I don't put any energy into deciding who sucks and who doesn't. I'd rather put my energy toward enjoying the company of others, especially others who are focused on working for a better world.
  34. Do you want to join my seekrit club?
    I charge $5 per week.
  35. ideafarm Member

"leaderfag", as a perjorative, is a meme of disempowerment. Its use has the effect of silencing. It enforces "mob thinking" by attacking anyone who dares to break ranks.

Definitions of leaderfag:

"A person, especially a member of the hacktivist group Anonymous, who acts bossy or unilaterally declares himself/herself to be in control of something." (https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/leaderfag)

I challenge you to produce even a single example of me doing either.

"aspie who suffers from an extreme case of unwarranted self importance and is a furtherance to killing lulz on Chanology and abroad. As a subsequent off-set of being a leaderfag, most are also moralfags as well; these people thrive on the Internet and the popularity it brings them always yearning for more they can often be seen taking things way too seriously." (https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Leaderfag)

The second definition is harder to work with, since it consists solely of speculation regarding a person's state of mind. "Killing lulz" could be argued, but that is a "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" thing. I like speaking my mind and finding out what others think.

36. Haven't you noticed how few likes your posts receive, if any?
    Ask yourself the reason why you're not getting any and if you can't come up with an answer I'll give you one.

You're a creep, there's something not right about you.
  37. I don't care about "likes" on posts.
    It isn't an indicator of anything.

As far as Twitter, who cares if they report every single account on there.
    Twitter should have had some type of TOS policy in place which would have banned accounts promoting terrorism and ISIS. That should have been done by employees of Twitter and not left after the shit completely hit the fan five times over to others to bring it to their attention. Twitter sucks. The newfag factions of "Anonymous" suck also - including YAN which i think is full of shit. So, if Twitter completely crashed tomorrow, I wouldn't care.