Customize

Thread Derail Graveyard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mark Cabian, Jan 24, 2011.

1. OP here what do you want ?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I love you.
  3. Anonymous Member

:) Whath is a Spanker?
  4. Our Kitty Kat Spanked is a person who enjoys spanking.

Ending the dog meat trade eh?
    Fuck off.
  5. Anonymous Member

Do something for Dogs and Cats in CHINA. Its URGENT. Do something good and be a HERO. THe Chinese Governement have to make a law to stop legal animal torture.
  6. Poodles are quite tasty when fried . Poodle and noodle are suptious together. The it with some soy sauce and pickle.
    Nom nom nom.

Also fuck off.
  7. Re the Chinese government they are a law unto themselves or lawless at times. Work on it asshole do your homework before you start spouting shit in here.
    Also NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY.
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Anonymous Member

UGLY ASHOLE SORRY shorth dick
  10. You're a retard as well as dyslexic .. I didn't realize .

DIE IN A FIRE YOU FUCKTARD.
  11. Mineral oil is also used as an industrial lubricant and that's why its a fucking awful reason for using any so called beauty product with mineral oil among its contents .
    It is in no way beneficial to the skin and any one with an ounce of common sense will read the ingredients before purchasing any beauty product.

My advice to you is pour paraffin over your head and set yourself alight you mentally challenged spamming cunt.
  12. Have you shaved that hairy muff of yours yet ?
    I've heard it smells like rotting chicken and looks like the head of a Jamaican wearing dreads .
    It'd be more ladylike if you concentrated more on your personal hygiene and less on that hairy spinster look you favor right now.
    Getting rid of the fuzzy wuzzies in your pitz and between your thighs might even help you attract a man .
    Might .
    Pluck those unsightly hairs on your chin while you are there .
    JS Disambiguation . You're a smelly cunt but those changes are easily made .
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. For a dirty ho like you disambiguation you'll have to double up on your efforts tho cos you're a mite uglier than the rest of womenfolk. All that fuzzy wuzzy hair an all , plus the chin warts don't help you much.
    Being a self righteous ugly cunt can't be easy nor can the fact that you're several kilos over weight be to your advantage.
    It's laziness and women like you who sit around in sweat pants all day are slobs you don't know any better being the offspring of trailer trash .
    Sad.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Disambiguation Global Moderator

It's all about me!
  15. Guys like myself are turned off by chics like you who are a bit low on the personal hygiene and shit.
    Just sayin
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Oh dear! I was so hoping we could get together!
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I prefer my women less hirsute than yourself and a little prettier too if possible . You bein an ugly hairy type with warts and a seriously foul smell on your obese body is a real turn off.
    Don't be too down hearted tho becuz some old desperate blind person will appreciate you .
    Who the fuck cares cuz you're an obese hairy stinking ugly unwashed slob.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Sad face.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  19. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  20. You patronising cunt.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  21. You are a patronising cunt.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  22. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Yes I am and please don't fag up the NMA
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Go fuck yourself elsewhere your presence here is an affront to what we represent.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  24. Disambiguation Global Moderator

"We" lol
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Skank when you decided to turn the direction of this forum into Why We Pedophile you damaged it beyond repair.
    Numbers depleted by 70% and then dipped further thanks to you.
    And if you haven't noticed we would rather have herpes than have you continue as moderator.
    You are a lying patronising cunt who has single handedly wrecked this forum.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  26. what about white tara?
  27. You're also a supercilious arsehole who thinks the sun rises and sets on your every word. Sadly you are mistaken.
    Between Op Deatheaters and the other fundamentally flawed ops you led anons into its a wonder you have the temerity to show your face on this website as regularly as you do.

Go suck on some live electric wires you whore from hell.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  28. Disambiguation Global Moderator

This hurts my feelers
    Sad face.jpg
  29. What kind of insect are you?
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  30. She's more snake than insect and treacherous with it.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  31. Your criticism of her seems to be a little bit extreme.
  32. Fuck off
  33. Fuck off
  34. Hi. Ignore the drama queen negative vibe troll
  35. [IMG]
  36. RIGHT ON!!!!!
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  37. Neither have you any idea what this site is for yet with your three posts .
    He's been told the truth and that is WE DONT HACK OR ENCOURAGE TALK OF IT EITHER.
    FUCK OFF NEWFAG.

38. You don't need drugs to wank you fucker.