Customize

Thread for ideas and suggestions

Discussion in 'Anonymous News' started by Anonymous, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Thread for ideas and suggestions

Aside from news items..

Here is a thread to add ideas for segments or other stuff beyond recent news.

- Weather segment that show map of where anons are protesting that week

- Copy the recent chat roulette reporting with an Chanology themed one.

- Have people send in 10 seconds videos of why the are still in Chanology...

(I know this thread is fail.. so add some stuff that doesn't suck.)
  2. JohnnyRUClear Member

Re: Thread for ideas and suggestions

wtf_picard-468x.jpg
  3. Gruezi Member

hubbard quote of the week
  4. Anonymous Member

Step 1) Read what subforum it is in, then read the title.
    Step 2) Go to step 1
  5. Anonymous Member

I'd like to see this handed out far and wide wherever there are Scieno Stress Test Tables:
    http://www.isma.org.uk/pdf/personal/stress_questionnaire.pdf
    It's the real deal on testing stress and, surprise, surprise, doesn't involve someone sitting opposite you trying to obliterate your self-esteem over the course of an hour.
  6. Anonymous Member

It's also quite liberating to spread awareness on how easy it is to build your own E-meter:
    Company Name Here
  7. Namenlos Member

Maybe the flyer/YFTC of the week? Or mebe we could do a special on which ones we have found ourselves to work the best?

I LOVE the weathermap idea!!

I wanna be a fag and pimp the Trollgear videos, too...
  8. Namenlos Member

9. Bluebell Member

10. Anonymous Member

2qw04yw.jpg
  11. Re: Thread for ideas and suggestions

For real.
  12. grumpus Member

This.
  13. anon0004 Member

I like the protest forecast thingy, but after a global weekend, we also need a short tl;dr on the post games.

also, any suggestions for good hubbard quotes of the week?
  14. Anonymous Member

(Class VIII Auditor lecture series (Tape 11))
  15. Namenlos Member

Having talked to Trap, we think we should alternate between Hubbard quotes of the week and RFW quotes of the week.
    The idea came from a post on the Most Thorough Survey of Muslims Ever thread by RFW Publisher,

16. anon0004 Member

you will find that we realized most of the suggestions, so if you have moar, go on
  17. Namenlos Member

Just thinking about how we + ESMB seem to be getting new sotires weekly about people leaving.
    Maybe we could have a rolling ticker at the bottom of the screen or at the end with the other stuff; Number of new people that blew the cult this week: 3!
    Or whatever :)
    • Like Like x 1
  18. AnonyMary Member

Remembering Kyle T Brennan, who would be 24 years old today. A life cut short because Scientology had a hand in his death. His mother Victoria Britton's lawsuit against Flag, Jerry and Denise Gentile and Tom Brennan is still in process. Remember Kyle and the loss his loved ones are enduring today.
    http://www.respectance.com/KyleBrennan/

Ken Dandar wins another in Kyle Brennan wrongful death suit
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-...other-kyle-brennan-wrongful-death-suit-49507/
  19. Re: Thread for ideas and suggestions

Topics of an unique nature will be merged here to prevent forum clutter and enable a larger variety of topics to be discussed on the front page. Feel free to discuss anything that you lik

I could do this. I could tell the world why I still care about this. Even after Daywatch chafed my ass. I like it .
  21. Re: Thread for ideas and suggestions

When talking to scientologists, on line, or on protest, or elsewhere, do not talk about the personal in any way, always relate things back to Scientology.

E.G.

Scientologist, "WHAT IS YOUR CRIME?"

Anonymous, "You use a Scientology Strategy learned parrot fashion, why not talk to me person to person about Scientology?"

or

Anonymous "Scientology has it's crimes too, e.g. Lisa McPherson, What is a 'purification Rundown anyway?"

Never be drawn into the personal, even if you think they are a jerk, it is Scientologists that are Jerks not the individual you are speaking to.

ect ect.

keep this up indefinately, it seems to drive them nuts.

If I am teaching my grandmother to suck eggs I apologise, but it seems a useful suggestion to me.
  22. UMULAS Member

I suggest that we make our very own channel, and their we could post stuff all RELATED to scienology. Come on guys, we all know we can do this, we need to ORGANIZE.
  23. Ogsonofgroo Member

no shit, isn't the idea of a new thread to forward a suggestion or idea already?

Ouff.

Is this like a redundancy thread?

Hey, lets gather info and protest!

There.

I did mah bit.
    10654726617542787.jpg
  24. Anonymous Member

Seems too nice to be OSA. Slightly derailing? Yes, but amusing and the answers that come back make it all worth while.