Customize

Thunderf00t: "The Internet: Where religions come to die"

Discussion in 'Freedom of Expression' started by Relyt, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Relyt Member

Thunderf00t: "The Internet: Where religions come to die"

Thunderf00t made a video about how religious inoculation occurs with children and adults, using the correct psychological methods. There is a small mention of Scientology in which an ex-member admits to crimes committed in Scientology, such as extortion. And the whole point of the video is how free speech using the internet seems to be breaking down a lot of the religious mind control and forming doubt into the minds of the indoctrinated.

It's a bit controversial though, say, if you consider yourself to be a religious person and don't agree with any of this at all. But there's a lot of interesting points that are made.

• Like Like x 1
  2. panzerknacker Member

Re: Thunderf00t: "The Internet: Where religions come to die"

This is why I hate it when I see parents bringing their children into orgs. Many, maybe even most, of the exes speaking out now with the worst horror stories were brought up in the cult.

Excellent video. Thanks for sharing.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Chipshotz Member

Thunderfoot is da man.

His beautyintheuniverse channel is also excellent.
  4. Re: Thunderf00t: "The Internet: Where religions come to die"

The part with the large lady in the room full of kids making them say "God is great blah blah" made me seethe a little. I'm no fan of children, but indoctrinating them like that is an atrocity.
  5. chrisanon Member

No fan of children? You used to be a children!

Anyways, the clip of the fat lady is from the terrific and frightening documentary "Jesus Camp". It's a must-see if you're American, because it explains why this country is moving backwards so rapidly.
  6. Anonymous Member

Who fucking cares.
  7. MeganonOT8 Member

awesome.
  8. Anonymous Member

I liked it when he compared his You Tube channel to the Vatican's, and thought that meant something. :)
  9. Anonymous Member

Excellent video. Ran across this independent of WWP and when I went to post video here noticed this 2 day old tread so -

bump
  10. anon8109 Member

Ulta-orthodox rabbis have tried to ban internet access to their followers, but anonymity allows many of them the courage to break the rule and post online anyway.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...et-but-ultra-orthodox-jews-cant-stop-surfing/

Information control is essential for cults to control their members, but just as scientology is crumbling in the face of Anonymous telling the truth about it, so too will other cults.
    • Like Like x 1