Customize

Time for a party...

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Vendetta, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Vendetta Member

After doing some quick time table planning, I have decided that tomorrow evening, I will one trap stand the DC org Saturday night. Nothing will be said on my part. I will simply arrive with a sign that says on one side:
    "It hasn't ended"
    And on the other, a simple statement of : Scientology is a pyramid scam cult. All they want is money, not to help.
    If anyone cares to join me, I will be on site between 7 and 8 and will go until I am ready to depart.
    Which org?
    16 and P.
    Anyone down?
    • Like Like x 6
  2. anon8109 Member

Be careful out there, and to be safe bring a video camera with extra batteries and memory to record everything.

Scientology may call the police with false accusations. They may even send someone out to harass and intimidate you, step on your toes, push you, try to grab your mask or sign etc.

If they do attack use Ghandi tech. If you fight back even if just to defend yourself you may find yourself in trouble with the police.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Vendetta Member

Thanks for the reminder. Its nice that enough caring is shown. Back in 08-09 they used poor tactics to try and I'd me and to this day it hasn't worked.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. meep meep Member

5. Vendetta Member

Addendum:
    I was digging through my files. I had thrown away a lot of scientology stuff I got for super cheap online but found a bunch of my old flyers and the entire OT section. Man, reading through that stuff brings back memories. I kind of wish I had time to make a bunch of flyers but I'll Keep it simple tomorrow. Further, I originally posted a response with heavy details and it looks like the thread is secure for the time being.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Vendetta Member

Been out since 6pm and not much has been happening. A few minutes after I showed up they took in their signs but I've been given a wide berth. Lots of passerby agreement though.
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Kudos to you. It must be cold.
  8. Vendetta Member

Not too cold. There were occasional wind gusts but having a helmet on kept the face warm.

I was expecting more but the whole picket was rather quiet. I didn't say a word to them though.
  9. .don't.trust.iranians.at.all.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  10. Vendetta Member

I don't get the iranians bit. All I know is that I'm going back tomorrow night.
    Instead of helmeting, I'm gonna use the old Anon bandanna. I found it last night and squealed in happiness.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Vendetta Member

OK seriously.
    What the heck is this?
  12. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Slap fight derail moved to the Dome.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. incog712 Member

Just some mentally disturbed racist PoS. Probably wandered over from Stormfront. Not to worry.

Hopefully some other DCfags will see this thread and get you some backup. DC org hasn't been getting much love lately. No doubt they'll be pleased to meet ya. Looking forward to any news.

Careful now.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. z51 Member

I'm stationed out of Lexington KY. There's a church here that strives to be as close to west burro as they can. I've always wanted to make a sign, get some people, throw on my anon mask and head out. but I don't ever see anyone from around here on.
  15. Disambiguation Global Moderator