Customize

tired of their rules

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fighterofthedark, Jun 3, 2014.

1. my place has recently changed firewall to iboss internet filter and made by phantom .this is the last straw now you cannot use the https hack or a proxy server it has that and most websites blocked this is bullshit .I should have freedom of the internet and not watched and blocked like a dictor ship if anyone can help me take back my freedom let me know
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Twinkle Member

What's a "dictor ship"?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. DeathHamster Member

Define "my place". Is it a country, apartment building, house, place of work, or a cardboard box down the alley from a Starbucks wifi?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. place of school
  5. iboss products allow Government Agencies to manage BYOD networks with flexible policies based on directory group membership including managing guest wireless activity. Integration with NAC solutions, such as Enterasys, provides greater control and insight. Mobile security solutions and mobile device management (MDM) means organization-owned devices such as iPads are web-access compliant while managing device profiles.

http://www.iboss.com/industries/government_industry.html

Your fucked. Because they're monitoring everything that you do. Go figure.
  6. Get your own internet connection then, cheapskate.
  7. well what can I do to bypass it I don't care and I cant bring in my own network into a fucking highschool
  8. laughingsock Member

Yes you can. Verizon sells a wifi jet pack. And many phones are wifi hot spots now. Don't be a nigger.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. laughingsock Member

10. okay thx ill try it but the desktop doesn't take wifi
  11. does that sign u posted work or is it a joke
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 3
  13. The school can run its own computers and its own internet connection however it wants to.

They're under no obligation to provide you with an unfiltered connection to the internet.

Given that they're dealing with minor children, they do have an obligation to protect them from the worst the internet has to offer.

So get your own internet connection and your own computer.

And stop acting so entitled and being such a massive dickhead.

next... ?
  14. laughingsock Member

Oh god! Not the dong again!
  15. DeathHamster Member

I wouldn't suggest bypassing it.

It might be easy to do, but school admins have no sense of humor, and like to be the lords of their tiny empires. There's probably some "agreement" that you signed or an Acceptable Use Policy online. Check the penalties.

Get a wifi hotspot app for your phone and bring your own laptop.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. RightOn Member

wow the recruitment tactics by the COS are really getting desperate!
    At least they are not wearing swing coats.
    Join Staff now weeeeeee!
    I guess Depp wasn't available. :(
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Twinkle Member

Do you think Depp would dox his dong in such an undignified fashion?
  18. Berserker101a Member

Schools have a firewall problem too.