Customize

TMZ: Travolta Still Tight With Scientology

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Belladonna, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Belladonna Member

TMZ: Travolta Still Tight With Scientology

Travolta Still Tight With Scientology | TMZ.com

0923travex1.jpg

2. Anonymous Member

Re: TMZ: Travolta Still Tight With Scientology

Nothing helps grieving like some Touch Assists from Miscavige and Tom Cruise while sitting in a sauna with only a towel and some shooters of vegetable oil.
  3. AmandaT21 Member

I take every one of these reports with a very small grain of salt until Travolta himself releases a statement confirming it. Every press release and tabloid stating he hasn't lost his 'faith' has always been a rep or as this article says 'sources connected with john'. My thoughts maintain that there is some hope this tragic event has helped open his eyes and he is on his way to getting off the 'bridge' and back to reality.
  4. Anonymous Member

I hate putting on the tinfoil, but...............

does this sound like spin control?

/cancer
  5. POS Member

He will never leave. He will die a scilon. he will never be a big lister again either.
    John Travolta's washed up. I will never watch another one of his movies again. Not even the old ones. His image is ruined for me.
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

Never say never. The cult is shrinking like nev... um... well, like at no time before. Things are going to keep getting more interesting as it continues shriveling.
  7. Anonymous Member

8. WTF Member

[IMG]

N4maste,
    Alph0hm
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Herro Member

Irrational hatred much?
  11. El Diablo Member

I was thinking that! But could be wishful thinking.
  12. POS Member

nah more like Healthy rational anger.

You on the other hand have an irrational hatred for those who criticize scientology.
    Go back on course already.
  13. Re: TMZ: Travolta Still Tight With Scientology

There there, Herro. Let's cuddle up together and watch Look Who's Talking Too.
  14. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

hasn't worked out that well, has it?

John will probably not leave Scientology. Even if he wakes up and realises it's all shit, his wife may not be doing the same and Scientology oughta have so much shit in his PC folder, he's not gonna dare leaving.
  15. Herro Member

Hating an actor to the point that you can't enjoy his movies, just because of what he chooses to believe? Nothing healthy about that broseph.

Lol, oh you. Maybe later we can pretend we're autistic and play slip and slide in the tub! :D
  16. Re: TMZ: Travolta Still Tight With Scientology

To be fair, Travolta really hasn't been in anything watchable, other than Pulp Fiction.

Summer's over, you missed your chance.
  17. Herro Member

Lol true
  18. Re: TMZ: Travolta Still Tight With Scientology

I don't know about that, I thought Bolt was pretty good, and I would agree that Travolta probably won't leave Scientology, he has too much money for them to let him leave in peace.
  19. POS Member

Nah Well after all that's been reported about him and the hypocritical life he's lived, trying to shove his ethics down people mouths by associating himself as a scientologist I reserve the right to boycott any of his movies as well as other scientologist. But yeah, how could one watch any of his shit now, without being reminded of the current events surrounding his sad pathetic life and the events that led up to it.
  20. Herro Member

Honestly when I see these celebrities I rarely think of scientology. Because really, it's irrelevant. All that matters is whether or not they are making good movies. If you can't watch one of his movies without fixating on him being a scientologist, perhaps it's time to take a break from all of this.
  21. POS Member

LOL

Never . Never forget
    I used to be able to watch their movies and let it go, but never again.
    But then Tom cruise pulled me back in and crossed the line.
    Then anonymous chanology awoken me to even more reason why I should never forget and never watch their crap again.
  22. Sam Urai Member

You mean like "Battlefield Earth?"
  23. Belladonna Member

Knowing how he's directly influenced policy on health care over the years despite making poor decisions within his own family turns me off from him for good. And the general public, away from the WWP board, seems to be drawing a similar conclusion.

Nor do I have any interest in financially supporting Jenny McCarthy, Jim Carrey, Oprah, or a number of others (whose names I will leave out of this to avoid creating partisan rabble-rousing).
  24. POS Member

Yeah Oprah makes me sick, I boycott her too as well as all talk show trash. See I don't just boycott scientologist, but those who I feel have a negative effect on peoples lives.
  25. Kilia Member

I want to hear this from Travolta's mouth only. Then I will believe it.
  26. Anonymous Member

JohnTravolta_thumbs_newsphoto.jpg
  27. POS Member

jt.jpg

28. JohnnyRUClear Member

Am I the only one getting a little Tom Cruise whiff off of this photo? The eye region in particular.

[IMG]

Yes, I need to take a break from all this. Send in 10 more Anons.
  29. Anonymous Member

This article comes about because one of the Scientologists close to John spoke to the press, either with John's approval, or not. We don't really have any way of knowing how tight John Travolta is with Scientology. If he and Kelly were to go off lines and stop doing Scientology, they would be permitted to do so while staying in good standing with the CoS, due to their celebrity status.

As far as I've heard, even Jason Beghe has not been formally SP declared yet, because it would be too much of a PR flap. They have just informally declared him, in other words made all his Scientology friends disconnect from him.

But if John and Kelly were just to go off lines and stop prommoting Scientology, and not make this public, they would be allowed to stay in touch with their Scientology friends.
  30. Anonymous Member

RS402-TCJT.jpg
  31. xenubarb Member

What part of "the tech" involves driving around in a golf cart at midnight, weeping and eating cheezburgers? That actually sounds like more of an anon thing...except the weeping.
  32. RightOn Member

^^ tee hee
  33. Anonymous Member

Weeping at midnight? That's definitely an anon thing.
  34. xenubarb Member

Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between laughing and weeping...in the dark.
  35. Re: TMZ: Travolta Still Tight With Scientology

Herro can't turn away from Travolta because he's afraid of missing this:

JTboobsV1.gif

and this:

RSPSV1.jpg
  36. xenubarb Member

10/10!
    <3
  37. Sponge Member

Ya know, that could well be standard tech for someone who's concerned that they might be expected to perjure themselves in an extortion case.

/brb mining for more tin.
  38. Herro Member

Lol, touche.

What are you talking about?
  39. Vir Member

I think she means his advocacy works for the CCHR, but I also think that maybe the Scientologists' influence on such matters are more than a bit over-stated by themselves.
  40. Mutante Member