Customize

TMZ: Travolta Still Tight With Scientology

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Belladonna, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: TMZ: Travolta Still Tight With Scientology

Come on. You know that all the $cigoldz help fund the abuses. Do you really want to contribute to that?
  2. Re: TMZ: Travolta Still Tight With Scientology

Of course he won't leave.

They have too much dirt on him
  3. humphrey Member

what does this mean
  4. POS Member

speaking of Jason Beghe, Breakfast with Jason Geir Isene: Straight talk on Scientology

5. Anonymous Member

Who gives a fuck whether John Travolta leaves Scientology, joins forces with Marty R, makes another mediocre movie, has hot sex with whoever, adopts a Vietnamese special needs orphan, is declared SP (well, some interest there) or GETS OVER THE BRIDGE.
  6. POS Member

You.
    But probably not the same way others do.

7. auchraw Member

What did I say? WHAT DID I SAY? The mannies are finding common ground. Watch this space! WATCH THIS FUCKING SPACE1!!!1

WHERE WERE YOU, MARTY?

Sorry, I couldn't find my ventilator there. Feeling better now, thnx.
  8. Herro Member

No I don't know that. And I really couldn't care less if some of the money I pay to see that movie has a possibility of ending up in the coffers of scientology- because scientology really isn't that big of a deal.
  9. POS Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/12-a...-ex-scientologists-who-have-spoken-out-48237/
    I boycott all scientoligst's movies and this is why ^

10. Anonymous Member

GTFO furfag
  11. Anonymous Member

Gotta love the "we're told" bits. WHO IS TELLING? CoS damage control? Travolta's reps? Quite curious.
  12. Anonymous Member

here, on this fucking board, it is.

get with the program.
  13. Herro Member

I wasn't talking about this board. In the real world, scientology isn't a big deal.
  14. FreakE420 Member

manlookingup_180x269.jpg.gif
  15. Anonymous Member

Actually, now you mention it... Those eyes...

[IMG]
  16. anonhuff Member

17. Re: TMZ: Travolta Still Tight With Scientology

Burger tech.
  18. Herro Member

Why are you confused? In the grand scheme of things, scientology is beyond inconsequential.
  19. Sponge Member

+ trundling golf cart tech =

Top_10_Items_Inspired_By_Burger__2.jpg
  20. amaX Member

21. Anonynamefag Member

May I ask why you vehemently defend Scientology, and dismiss every legitimate criticism of Scientologists and/or Scientology policies as either "tinfoil", "irrational hatred" or occasionally even "bigotry" (two of which, I should add, are commonly used labels Scilons use to 'hat' critics)?

Really, Herro. It's getting out of hand. First you were actually a pretty good proofreader for our ideas, but now... I've seen few actual Scientologists who defend Scientology with such a zeal and passion that I see in you.
  22. Herro Member

All I do is call out stuff that looks crazy to me dude. I've no love lost for scientology.
  23. Anonynamefag Member

I understand that, and I'm not calling you a Scientologist (although, I can see why some people do, seeing as you parrot common pro-Scientology arguments, and your sig, user title, and avatar certainly don't help, but I digress).

It's getting to the point, however, where you're calling out almost everything, and it's not even the same few people every time. We can both agree that WWP is full of tinfoil and craziness nowadays, but really, some of the things you shoot down actually sound legit.

Not every negative opinion of Scientology is 'irrational hatred'. For example, I think it's perfectly reasonable for someone to not like John Travolta's movies because of the way he appears to have handled his son's autism. I, for one, do think it's a bit fishy that John Travolta took his son off of Depakote (a drug specifically talked about on CCHR's website) and refused to look for more medication, choosing instead to do the purification rundown (which I think we can all agree is dangerous). In my opinion, it is based on the same logic why some people refuse to eat fast food because of the perceived cruelty in the way the animals are slaughtered - they behave unethically, so they don't wish to consume their product (or in this case, see John Travolta's movies, as POS said).
  24. YAHRLY Member

people should make shoops of...oh wait nm
  25. Anonymous Member

moar spartacus pics?
  26. Herro Member

Now see that is reasonable anger. I agree with you. Although I still don't personally care enough about scientology to do that, I can respect it.
  27. Re: TMZ: Travolta Still Tight With Scientology

"colorful" metaphor for gerbil-stuffing.

Then, go home.
  28. Kilia Member

Then why are you still in it??
  29. Ann O'Nymous Member

Dubious statement from a FZ. In your case, it would be clearer to say: "Although I still don't personally care enough about organized scientology to do that, I can respect it.
  30. Anonymous Member

Yeesh! Maybe all the philatelists should quit simply because it's inconsequential (and not just 'cos it shows them up for the sad fucks they really are). Lulz, also, are mostly inconsequential.

Anyone who thinks defeating the cult matters more than [issues #1 #2 and #3 redacted to avoid derail] are, well, useful, but beyond help. Meanwhile, it's a hobby - a bit like digging wells in niggerland.
  31. Anonymous Member

Then why are you even on this site?
  32. Oswald2001 Member

To confuse, derail, confound, diffuse, spin, mindf**, etc.

Generally troll.

BTW, many of the mods here just lurve him.

Odd, isn't it?
  33. Anonymous Member

IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS.

Word clear that. Scientology is not the greatest of great evils, just a big fucking annoyance.
  34. JohnnyRUClear Member

Agreed. After this we take down Skynet.

Also, if you can't stand Herro and find your [strike]anus[/strike] fists clenching with raaaage any time you see his(?) name, please don't get in any live debates with a real Scilon. 'twon't end well.
  35. Random guy Member

Anonynamefag, stop it! You make Herro talk sense!
  36. auchraw Member

He was never a looker. Eyes too close together.
  37. Anonymous Member

2009-09-28 at 01:17

In the comments on Breakfast, Jason Beghe wrote

Thank you, Geir, for the kind and generous words. They left me moved and honored and inspired. What you are doing is beautiful…and you are doing it beautifully. Spending time with you has filled me with strength and purpose and energy. How fortunate I am to have you as a true, close friend.

What a fuckfest. I really feel offended. Bloody Norah.
  38. Anonymous Member

Having spent so much time dealing with Scientology, some people lose their grounding for a bit. Herro thinks we need to disprove that white is black just because Scientology would require it of us, but in such moments it might be good to recall how "regular" people see the world and concentrate on communicating with the public, and leave the damaged Scientologists to the exit councilors.

What? If anything Herro's posts are better now than before his "ragequit".
  39. Vir Member

"How dare they be friends! At least one of them didn't publicly approve of Agent Pubeit! And they had BREAKFAST! This is an outrage! To the Moonbatmobile!"

ng7rqp.jpg
  40. Anonymous Member

Your first good post. Please continue in this fashion.