Customize

TO Life Improvement Center

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Aurora, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Aurora Member

LifeImprovement_TO.jpg Saw Craigslist ads for this place (red arrow points to the door). http://toronto.craigslist.ca/tor/eve/5331075606.html

Didn't know this place existed. Maybe I'm just late to the party.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. TorontosRoot Member

Sadly it's the east scientology mission of toronto. If there is a possible way, maybe they can be convinced to abandon David miscavigeism and join the indies (hubbard-based). Then they won't have to deal with the cult anymore, and stray away from all of the mindfuck bit by bit. Adam Holland knows the guy.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. DeathHamster Member

For extra lulz, go back through Streetview history and watch the paint-fight with the neighbours.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. TorontosRoot Member

I can remember that quite clearly when I passed by the emprty abandoned building. Hahahahahaha.
  5. Interestingly, the Craigslist ads for Kitchener, Cambridge, Hamilton send you to this place at 308 Broadview IN scarborough. The Ideal org in Cambridge isn't capable of handling the courses?

Speaking of the Cambridge org, where is Diana Bittner these days? Her $cilon friends have unfriended her on FB. Hope she blew.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. AuntAnonymous Member

They are so full of shit. Here's one of the sample Craigslist ads that point you to the lovely Riverdale Mission at 308 Broadview Ave. Liars.

http://toronto.craigslist.ca/tor/grp/5348130005.html

Friendly atmosphere for learning about life improvement

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
    (google map)

One thing I like about our group is that we have a lot of care for people. It's a friendly place. One thing that drew me to it in the first place years ago was that the people had become like a second family to me. This is that kind of group and place.

This group is a non-profit organization. The whole purpose of our group is for learning about life improvement and to help people regain their power and ability to confront life and to be happy again. There are major things we all tackle in life, such as how to move on from a painful experience, such as how to improve relationships with people around us, such as how to have the confidence and motivation to move ahead in life and to reach goals.

That is what this group is for and all about.

If you are interested, please give us a call.
  7. TorontosRoot Member

I'm gonna red X that ad right away. What patheticness. We should protest them.