Customize

TO: Mosey Rathbun files multi-million dollar lawsuit against CoS for harassment

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by rickybobby, Aug 21, 2013.

1. whosit Member

Thank God that Marty's new wife is suing for all this money and not Marty. Especially if they win. COB and CoS ruined thousands of lives including Marty's. It will be wonderful that if Marty is sued for the exact same thing he can hide it all under her name. Not like he was a co-conspirator for several decades. Good for Marty that they will be able to keep all that money if they win.
  2. Anonymous Member

HT - ESMB:http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-Media-Reports&p=845877&viewfull=1#post845877

Just in from the San Antonio Express-News, by John MacCormack...

"Woman Asks Judge To Keep Scientology From Harassing Her And Her Husband"
    (Link to article here: http://www.expressnews.com/news/loca...om-4810637.php )

Excerpts:
    • Like Like x 5
  3. 'raisin hooch' :
    Mix equal parts raisins, white grapes, fruit cocktail, and water in a five gallon bucket or gallon jug. Let it sit in a hot place 85f or above for 3-5 days. Stir it good everyday. Strain it through a clean t-shirt. Drink it, and get lit.

Tiny Fists' recipe....
  4. moarxenu Member

• Like Like x 8
  5. Anonymous Member

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/its-straight-up-and-vertical/#comment-16005
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

mzkfOvs.jpg
  7. Kilia Member

On it..
  8. failboat Member

Wife details alleged harassment

Posted: Friday, September 13, 2013 12:13 am
    By Dalondo Moultrie New Braunfels Herald-Zeitung

The rest is behind a paywall, unfortunately

http://herald-zeitung.com/news/local_news/article_4ee95dd6-1c33-11e3-9e9c-0019bb2963f4.html
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

Miscavige is evil. That is the nicest thing I can say about the conniving little beast. I do hope he puts up a fight as every time he does more truth spills forth.
  10. Random guy Member

He's a nasty man, no doubt. I hope Monique and Ray get to nail his balls to the tree this time. It's looking very god so far.
  11. JohnnyRUClear Member

One of the posters at the Bunker posted a list of nicknames for His Royal Dwarfiness. Many were familiar but some were new. A few made me snicker, but one made me laugh with evil glee: Perpsqueak. It says so much with just 2 (appropriately) little syllables.
    • Like Like x 6

12. I can haz a litte fapping nao!

• Like Like x 4
  13. Anonymous Member

2 of I believe 6

• Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

WOAI 1200: Former Scientology Leader Faces Down Church in New Braunfels Courtroom
    http://www.woai.com/articles/woai-l...cientology-leader-faces-down-church-11650167/

Excerpt:
  15. Anonymous Member

Full day one preliminary injunction 78 min. video

• Like Like x 4
  16. Anonymous Member

Didn't the judge say no video? What is this?
  17. Horseradish Member

Indeed, and the winners in the end are the lawyers.... As a rule. Because they get their money, whatever.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Horseradish Member

Who is Mike Bennitt?
  19. Random guy Member

Official court video?
  20. Mr. Magoo Member

No video during testimony. Recording devices were allowed when witnesses were not on the stand.
  21. Anonymous Member

Yes with the Testimony, read Ortega's blog
  22. Organs are just funny shaped Body thetans anyway

• Like Like x 1
  23. Random guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

I can't understand why CSI didn't just say "nope, that never happened" since it would be he said she said situation. (Miscagivage being the "she") By claiming that Rathbun violated privilege they are not denying what he said happened and are more or less proving that they do harass people who are critical of the church. Really makes no sense to me but IANAL.

The other thing that strikes me is how Strieber keeps asking questions like "could they see in your house?" "were they on your property?" " as if somehow the fact that they did not trespass or take pictures of them inside the house makes the constant surveillance ok. Really?

Note to protesters: CoS seems to think that as long as we don't trespass on their property or take pictures of them inside their house we are ok. Remember that next time you protest.
  25. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. DeathHamster Member

I don't know of any that they directly registered. Usually they used Domains by Proxy blocking. As part of a legal case, it could be possible to subpena Domain by Proxy's records, but that would likely lead to some fall guy unless they were really stupid. Hmm.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Who wrote this post, a 12-year-old?

inb4 osaosaosa

LOL

/derail
  28. Anonymous Member

My thinking was more of a preponderance of evidence approach. For example, Squirrel buster footage and pictures end up on those sites – it’s all about establishing the severity and fervency of the harassment, and any of those proxy dox might assist (even if only a little).
  29. Anyone besides me note the similarities between the bent of Scientology's defense and NSA justifications for spying?

In both cases, "We're not all up in your vagina, are we?" seems to be the argument.

(yet)
  30. You just reminded me to ask: did the SquiBs make that "I'm On A Boat" video, which I can't seem to find now? I wonder what His Honor would think about that?
  31. Anonymous Member

Many people feel that Marty is responsible or at least a party to many of the evils perpetrated during his tenure at CoS and that just because he is out does not mean he is without guilt for what he did during his time in. Lisa McPherson is a prime example. Think of it this way, if my boss tells me to steal $100 and I do it, I am still responsible for that theft even after I leave the job. I didn't have to do something illegal. I chose to do it.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. RightOn Member

Moxon fake yawn at 0:12. LOL!
  33. wolfbane Member

An ex-member who came out of the closet in the indie camp somewhat recently (like a year or so ago, I think).
    • Like Like x 1
  34. RightOn Member

I couldn't find that one either
  35. I think it's eminently clear that Mark Rathbun ("Marty" makes him sound more human than he actually is) was Anakin Skywalker to Miscavige's Emperor, and Miscavige Darth Sidious to Hubbard Darth Plagueis, if you'll allow the admittedly lame Star Wars references. In no way does any of this this mitigate Rathbun's responsibility nor his karma, that he was the tool of another. He acquiesced, and that is all. A servant of evil remains evil, if perhaps slightly less evil.

If a snake tips its hat in greeting, it's still a snake.

My previous post was not arguing this point^. I was merely commenting on the infantile quality of the syntax and wording.

inb4 GN
  36. RightOn Member

again will DMs phone records, emails (prolly doesn't do emails) be taken into consideration?
  37. Not if the cult lawyers can help it.

I wanna see that undersized punk sweating and grimacing on the stand, like the faggot he is.

TALKING ABOUT YOU, DAVID MISCAVIGE

Payback is a rotten bitch, Dave, and yours is coming.

@OSA: fuck you all in the eyesockets.
  38. RightOn Member

there is also this vid posted by the "Squirrel Zone" telling people to go to Who is Marty Rathbun page
    Someone please copy before its gone
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

Sorry, I thought you meant content not style :) One last thought and then I will /derail. Regardless of what Marty did or did not do, CoS had no right to do what they have done to Mosey. IMO her action is completely justified and I don't give a damn what she does with any settlement she may get, no one deserves to have their rights and privacy invaded the way she has.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Agreed, 102%.

That this soon-to-be successful lolsuit also serves the interest of Anonymous is pure win.

Thanks to David Miscavige for shooting himself in the foot yet again, and to Monique Rathbun for having the cugliones to file the suit and testify. No thanks to Mark.