Customize

TO: Mosey Rathbun files multi-million dollar lawsuit against CoS for harassment

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by rickybobby, Aug 21, 2013.

1. [IMG]

The Church of Scientology Dallas, located in Irving at the heart of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, opened its doors April 11, 2009. Mr. David Miscavige’s presence underscored the import of the day.

The Church of Scientology Dallas was formally welcomed to the city of Irving by Mayor Herbert Gears. Next up to the podium was Ms. Teddie Story, Executive Director of a nonprofit social services agency, Irving Cares. She was followed by the Rev. James McLaughlin, Chairman of the National Congress of the Interfaith Alliance on Addiction. And finally, Ms. Shirley Dobson presented an official welcoming proclamation to the Church on behalf of the Texas State House of Representatives.

Whereupon Mr. Miscavige took the stage to place the day in a still greater historical context:

“The fact is that all we have accomplished in our formative years was the dream that we could one day expand to such a degree that our organizations would rise to the level of the technology itself, that they would embody what appears in L. Ron Hubbard’s technology and policy. Well, that goal is now within our reach. The momentum is building for a future more glorious than ever imagined.

“And while Texas is known for expansive dreams and a spirit of independence, let her now fulfill those dreams with total spiritual freedom. And so it is today we give her the gift of our new Church, which we offer as her home and by which we extend the gift of immortality.”

And as the ribbon came down, Scientologists and friends, old and new, entered the new home of Scientology in Texas.

Texas House of Representatives Commemorates New Dallas Church

A resolution from the Texas House of Representatives, presented on behalf of State Rep. Linda Harper-Brown by her personal ambassador, Ms. Shirley Dobson, welcomed the Church: “Be it resolved that the House of Representatives of the 81st Texas Legislature hereby commemorates the grand opening of the new home of the Church of Scientology Dallas, congratulates its staff and parishioners on the outstanding achievement in building this new church, and extends sincere best wishes for the future.”
  2. Anonymous Member

Anonymous ... doxing shit since ... whenever.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

From TO blog:
    my bold
    now, listen to this at about 3:00

poor Davy, he's always being harassed
    Guess he pulls it in, huh?
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

He says power comes from people listening to him. SO DON'T FUCKING LISTEN TO HIM SCIENTOLOGISTS
  6. RightOn Member

inb4theyshredphonerecordsfromDMtoTexas
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Anonymous Member

in before David Miscavige id a pedophile
  8. OTeleventy Member

InafterNSAproblyalreadyhasthemsowhocaresiftheyshredthem.
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Nobody cares but us really
  10. RightOn Member

DM' s weak argument of him not doing any business Texas, only went to Texas once blah ...blah ......
    Does he really think that they won't think that he can call Texas and run his nasty little operation from where his tiny ass is?
    I mean REALLY

He must have been advised to make this declaration by his lawyers. It probably has something to do with the severity of the possible charges? anyone?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

I want this back

12. Scott Gordon – Tatiana Lepiz —— 9 Years Married

December 27, 2012

Time to say goodbye.
    [IMG]
    Scott Gordon – Tatiana Lepiz
    (with Briana Gordon – our niece)
    Wedding – December 27, 2003
    Today – 27 December 2012 – marks the 9th anniversary of the marriage between my wife Tatiana Lepiz and I, which unfortunately is in the process of coming to an end.
    We married 9 years ago today at the Church of Scientology Celebrity Center Dallas, where I was a career volunteer staff member.
    In 2004, I transferred to the Mission of Costa Rica to be with her in her home country where she was raising two sons.
    [IMG]
    Juan Diego – Andres
    National Amusement Park of COSTA RICA – July 2003
    I am sad that she considered she was unable to follow me out of the corrupted organization of corporate Scientology, where it was required that she “disconnect” (divorce) from me as a condition for remaining in good standing with the corporate church, because as I became targeted for “quiet elimination” by those who sought to conceal their own corrupt acts, I stepped up my whistleblowing efforts to expose what I knew of those corrupt activities in Costa Rica, Dallas and International Management.
  13. Get on ESMB, I love you allready but we Anons don't do feelings much, get omn Ex Scientologist Message Bioard

quote="ftshipp, post: 2351806"]Scott Gordon – Tatiana Lepiz —— 9 Years Married

December 27, 2012

Time to say goodbye.

Scott Gordon – Tatiana Lepiz
    (with Briana Gordon – our niece)
    Wedding – December 27, 2003
    Today – 27 December 2012 – marks the 9th anniversary of the marriage between my wife Tatiana Lepiz and I, which unfortunately is in the process of coming to an end.
    We married 9 years ago today at the Church of Scientology Celebrity Center Dallas, where I was a career volunteer staff member.
    In 2004, I transferred to the Mission of Costa Rica to be with her in her home country where she was raising two sons.

Juan Diego – Andres
    National Amusement Park of COSTA RICA – July 2003
    I am sad that she considered she was unable to follow me out of the corrupted organization of corporate Scientology, where it was required that she “disconnect” (divorce) from me as a condition for remaining in good standing with the corporate church, because as I became targeted for “quiet elimination” by those who sought to conceal their own corrupt acts, I stepped up my whistleblowing efforts to expose what I knew of those corrupt activities in Costa Rica, Dallas and International Management.[/quote]
  14. Anonymous Member

found this
    its not much

International Scientology News issue 15 features a summary of the speeches at the 2001 New Year's event. Lots of funny or weird stuff as usual, but perhaps somebody will find this item from Miscavige's speech of interest:
    snipette:

DM speech:
    "One of the more compelling stories was that of a professor at Texas Lutheran University, who is renowned with the faculty for her teaching skills for the simple reason that she is trained in, and applies, LRH tech. "

""Instead, our teacher started educating her students on something useful – Study Tech. "

Miscavige ends off this cute story by claiming that there has not been a single freshman blow from this university since Ms. Study Tech took over, and that now there are 3,000 Texas teachers bringing study tech to over 30,000 students.

moar

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3754

if anyone thinks this is worth a damn, go take a screen grab
  15. Anonymous Member

16. David Miscavige: Beyond the Long Arm of Texas Law!

Posted on September 1, 2013 | 1 Comment
    As reported today by Psych mastermind Tony Ortega, COB RTC David Miscavige filed a declaration in a Texas court claiming that he is beyond the jurisdiction of Texas law.

This declaration was necessary because Monique Rathbun is trying to sue COB for stalking and harassing her. And as that wog newspaper the Tampa Bay Times is reporting, Monique Rathbun has a temporary restraining order against COB. Quite naturally, COB finds it very humiliating to be the subject of a TRO when he has done nothing wrong ever in his life. A hearing is set for Septemeber 12 on the TRO.

During a special appearance today with COB RTC David Miscavige, Texas governor Rick Perry declared, “We wouldn’t allow a little cult monkey like David Miscavige to step foot in Texas, so no, he’s never been here.”

While COB was taken aback by Governor Perry’s off-putting comment, COB realized that Perry was an R6-implanted wog Christian and so ignored the slight. In any case, Governor Perry’s comments prove that David Miscavige has nothing to do with Texas.

“California can keep him,” Governor Perry added.
    http://otviiiisgrrr8.com/2013/09/01/david-miscavige-beyond-the-long-arm-of-texas-law/
  17. Anonymous Member

We know he was in Dallas for the org opening. What we need to find are other instances.

brb digging
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Anonymous Member

been digging using all different search words, the net looks pretty scrubbed
  19. DM is making the same claim he made for this lawsuit in Texas. From Tony Ortega Oct. 17, 2012:

We reported earlier the bizarre lawsuit that was filed recently in San Patricio County, which includes Rathbun’s town of Ingleside on the Bay. Two private investigators, Paul Marrick and Greg Arnold, say that since 1988, they were being paid by Scientology between $32,000 and $40,000 a month — in cash for about eight of those years — until they were suddenly cut off in June of this year. For that money, these two former cops say they had one main task: follow and spy on Pat Broeker, Miscavige’s former rival for the leadership of Scientology.

A key part of their detailed amended complaint was their claim that they did not deal with church attorneys, but with Miscavige himself through Marty Rathbun and later another top official. Eventually, that job led them to surveilling Rathbun in 2009, after Rathbun had become an outspoken critic of Miscavige. (That surveillance of Rathbun is what formed the basis of suing in Rathbun’s home county).

We learned last night that Miscavige is challenging the lawsuit by asking the San Patricio County district court to drop him from it as a defendant, arguing that he should not be sued in Texas because he does no business there.

And while Miscavige (or rather, his attorneys), argued as persuasively as possible that a lawsuit brought by a guy from Colorado (Marrick) and California (Arnold) against an employer in California (Scientology) has no business being heard in Texas, it came out sounding very strange for the ultimate leader of a supposedly rapidly-growing religion to keep going on about how he does no business in such a large state, and in fact has only ever spent two days of his life there.

Well, after what Texas has done to Scientology in recent years, we can imagine why Miscavige won’t be heading back there any time soon.

UPDATE: Let’s add two more names to the Texas honor roll. We hear that Tommy Davis has moved to the state after ditching the Sea Org and his former role as the church’s top spokesman. And how could we forget that brave Texan who stood up to expose the Squirrel Busters as the harassment campaign that it was:Bert Leahy, we salute your Lone Star fortitude.

Recently, the Scientology leader’s attorneys filed a court document which asserts, quite vociferously and repeatedly, that…
    “Mr. Miscavige conducts no business in the State of Texas, has no property (real or personal) in this state, maintains no employees, servants, or agents in Texas, has never filed a lawsuit in this state, does not maintain any bank accounts in this state, and is not registered to conduct business in this state.”

http://tonyortega.org/2012/10/17/te...e-forsakes-the-largest-state-in-the-lower-48/
  20. RightOn Member

he has never filed in Texas but wasn't he named in Cook's suit?
  21. Anonymous Member

Agreed. Can't find anything. We gots dots. Lets see if we can connect them.
  22. Anonymous Member

(sigh) Cook didn't sue Miscavige. The Church sued Cook.
  23. RightOn Member

derp! I can't keep all these cases straight :confused:
  24. Anonymous Member

The church sued in in Texas or California?
  25. RightOn Member

the older lady bending over in the blonde hair in that Dallas Org pic looks like she is going psychotic
    or she is going to bite the rope.
    Shoop fodder for sure
  26. Don't we need to shine now or shut the fuck up
  27. RightOn Member

don't ask me, I can't keep anything straight. Time to hit the hay
  28. Anonymous Member

Right behind you. I'll look it up tomorrow. Night!
  29. AnyOldName Member

I believe the Church filed suit in the state of Texas. Looking to see who was the named plaintive. If you file suit in a state are you availing yourself of "the benefits and protection of Texas law"?
  30. AnyOldName Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. As to RTC, they have chosen Tony Canales of Corpus Christi to represent them. He is the local horse of choice by the drug dealers and con men of unlimited bread of the region. He has done more for the South Texas crime industry than perhaps any other man. He is arguing that RTC has never carried out ANY business in Texas. Prevarication has never been a problem in the past for Canales, and apparently still isn’t. A year ago, Canales himself was doing plenty of RTC/Miscavige business in San Pat County Texas by unethically lobbying the Sheriff and the office of the County Attorney to have me falsely arrested (a matter that exploded in Miscavige’s face when the false arrest was exposed by the Corpus Christi Caller Times).

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/10/16/the-best-legal-whore-house-in-texas/

32. Ecclesiastical Davey needs to host a late night infomercial cable show:

....................."Scientology Healing with Slappy Miscavige"..................

Dave can't wait for a 'vow of faith', he needs fixed donations: Stat!
    • Like Like x 1
  33. AnyOldName Member

Apparently Debbie Cook countersued and included Miscavige according to Ortega and Tobin/Childs. Looking for the actual dox.
  34. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 6
  35. Anonymous Member

http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...-clearwater-leader-over-new-years-eve/1213102

• Like Like x 2
  36. BigBeard Member

^^^IANAL, but it sure would appear to be the case at first glance. So Miscabbage seems to have a bit of misrepresentation in his declaration there, don't he??

BigBeard
  37. wolfbane Member

Regarding Miscavige & RTC's claims of having no vested interests in Texas. Flashback to February/March 2008, in the earliest days of Chanology, we all fapped to the short-lived effort of Texas Republicans trying to get Scientology b& from claiming to be a religion in their state:

http://theframeproblem.wordpress.co...-revocation-of-scientologys-religious-status/

http://technorati.com/entertainment...steps-to-ban-church-of-scientology-from-state

http://www.taxgirl.com/gop-in-galveston-tx-works-to-remove-scientology-status/

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/texas-scilon-resolution-updated-gop-platform.13638/

This effort eventually got dropped/reversed or some such fail and I forget how that came about. (Paging DeathHamster and his fabulous news archive index to the courtesy desk. Pickup aisle three plox?)

However, I wonder if the cult hired a lobbyist or lawfag to assist with that drop? Seems likely they would have imo. If so, surely the church entity that hired that assistance would have been from the exec strata? OR, if it was a texas-based church entity that hired assistance, I would think they were still "prevailing upon the protections of the Texas laws" to fight it.

Additionally, if lobbying for legislative support is what went down then I'm thinking that would also contradict the statements filed claiming they had no staff/agents/etc in Texas the same way the PIs who sued & settled for their unpaid fees does.

^^Speculation alert... but there has been no mention of the valiant effort to b& Scientology Churches in Texas for several years. And something that epic, even if it did fail, deserves the occasional retread. TT seemed like a good place to mention it.

Plus too, anyone know if the state of Texas makes paid lobbyist disclosures public?
    • Like Like x 6
  38. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1