Customize

To those visiting this forum for the first time

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by kitfisto, Jan 2, 2009.

1. TheBitch Member

Re: To those visiting this forum for the first time

I see I must re-explain even the very basics of trolling. Are you sure you've been receiving your RNA Memory Vaccines from our BigPharma leadars??

[IMG]

Time honoured tradition - troll sits UNDER BRIDGE!!

Out of sight, out of mind... til the axe falls. There's honour, and then there's TrollHonour!
  2. steelhand Member

Oops I knew I was forgetting something. Wait..., just a sec....., Ahh there we go. I'm feeling much better now! Thanx for reminding me! Err... who we talkin about?
  3. adhocrat Member

There, fix't that for ya
  4. SpasticGum Member

By the way, I'm posting to say hi to my friend who I've linked this forum to :D
    Haaaaii :D Get moar people to see this!!!!!!
  5. TheBitch Member

Hai nao! Correct the troll, you do? Start some shite, you will.

1_21_darth_tater.jpg

The farce is strong with this one.

Edit: Again I keep flashing to the, "God! what if my mother websurfed her way here!" question.

For those who are new to these environs, please understand that there is a near Shakespearean element of both comedy and tragedy in educating oneself to be knowledgeable about $cientology. As such, those who study the topic trend between alternating bouts of disgust and horror as the depth of the madness regarding such issues as the prohibition of potentially life saving medical care, and trying to explain / contextualize such madness within our own cultural worldview.

This is the internet; if you're here, then this shouldn't require much explanation. That being said, if you're new to the channer / Anonymous / b / etc. etc. culture, then you're in for a treat if you maintain an open mind and an awareness that even the dark side of human nature (as represented by black as in dark, rather than "black as in nigra," humor more often than not) has lessons we have to learn in order to deal with such institutionalized insanity as the C of $'s.

These, when taken humorously and with 2 aspirin just before bedtime, may be of assistance...

[IMG]
  6. Vir Member

7. catwoman30 Member

This site is beyond awesome.......
  8. AnonKiwi Member

Hello newbies from a WWP mod, we're the names in red.

If you're wondering about the language, strange words, attitude and bollocks on this site, relax. It's how it's meant to be. You see, WWP is the Mos Eisley of the internet. Good, bad and indifferent come here to trade, not in space...stuff, but in ideas. And good ideas come out of extremely fierce debate.

If this site isn't to your taste, there are many other excellent Project Chanology (taking down the cult) sites. I leave it up to our other readers to suggest some.
  9. catwoman30 Member

Could I be any more retarded?Aside from that-awesomeness....
  10. anyjane Member

^^^
    Yes, you probably could be :)

Hello new people, here's some general tips you may or may not find helpful.

If you have not read Why We Protest | Activism Forum - Forum Rules and Home - Why We Protest - Why do we wear masks? you should do so. The rules were probably on the sign-up page but if you're like me you might have blown right past that.

If you are planning on showing up to a raid see:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-063clxiB8I]YouTube - Code of Conduct[/ame]

Find your local area http://www.chanologyportal.com/directory.php

Anyone can see and post to this forum, including scientologists and others who are not your friends so don't give out your personal info like real name, phone number or put a link to your MySpace or Facebook, personal blog or whatever in your sig or profile. If you are using a real email address it might be a good idea to switch to a free throwaway or if you have not signed up yet do that first. Also, use caution in private messaging. Just generally don't be stupid with your info. Some people here do have their real names up, most of them are already known "critics".

Don't post other members personal information if you know it. Ever.

Plan on being argued with. Plan on having people quote you and re-write it. This is normal.

There is a search engine, please use it.

Don't post in Breaking News unless there really is breaking news. Get a feel for each section before posting.

If a thread you post in disappears, chances are good that it was not deleted but moved "downstairs", so please don't start a new thread asking about the old one. Someone else can explain that.

So, yeah. Welcome and stuff.
  11. Zoot Member

Anonymous' Pentagon.

Glad to be here <3
  12. SpasticGum Member

Posted in wrong thread damnit.
  13. firm Member

Hello all.

I wanted to take this time to congratulate anon for their attempt at creating a more "professional" message board for the fight against the CoS. I am not a member of Anonymous, but I do commend your efforts. I have hopped into an IRC for local anon members and was warmly welcomed (for a short period of time), as well as stopped by the Dallas raid to snap some pics (any that showed a face has never left my storage).

The recent tragic death of Jett Travolta has led me to research the CoS and follow your efforts yet again. As someone that initially came across Anonymous by "word of mouth" on another message board once the first youtube vid against Scientology was posted I think that it's wonderful that you would set yourself apart from the *chan sites. While they are great for a laugh, they are far from respectable and, I always though, hampered your efforts more than anything associated with this battle. I always wondered how successful your efforts would be if you were to differentiate yourselves from your roots, and I look forward to being a spectator to the developments.

If anyone else has just stumbled across this and is wondering if this is all just anti-scientology propaganda.. It's not. I've witnessed the video cameras peeking over the walls of a Church of Scientology. I've also witnessed the support of people passing by the protest because they didn't want the church in their neighborhood. I've researched Scientology quite a bit and while I personally am not against the "religion" in itself, I am 100% against the administration that seems to only exist for financial gain rather than helping people (as a true religion should). This isn't something to be taken lightly. Many people have lost their lives (either financially or literally) to this "church" and something needs to be done so that they can lose their tax-exempt status and be recognized as a business instead of a church. They exploit the very science that they rally against for their own gain, and I pray that the truth of this organization can be made common knowledge amongst the Hollywood-worshiping Americans that see it as a great alternative to Christianity (etc) because all of their idols are members.

Anyways, sorry for the long introduction and thanks for your time.
  14. Mutante Member

Dome this shit.
  15. Re: To those visiting this forum for the first time

I just wanted to add that anyone who is only just learning about Scientology should google Xenutv. That's one of the first places I learned about it and Mark Bunker has a ton of great videos that will show you what Scientology is all about. He is a very well known critic and the stuff you'll see on there will just blow you away sometimes.
  16. Mutante Member

Mark Bunker is the man and his blog is made of win.

The Wog Blog.

'Wog', for anyone new, is a Scientology term of derision for the rest of humankind. A bit like 'infidel'. You get the idea.
  17. Vir Member

18. amaX Member

We're a dysfunctional family here. We beat the shit out of each other, but woe to anyone who comes in here and tries to fuck with any of us.

Yes, some of the whippersnappers are plotting matricide as I type this and others pray for my immortal soul, but we seem to need each other to get through this shitstorm of a war against an evil and deadly cult.

Because make no mistake about it---this cult kills. They ruin people. They enslave teenagers and adults and everything about their precious "tech" is designed to make their members so unhealthy that you'll rarely see a $cifag that's a senior citizen.

This cult controls everything within their Sea Organization from what sort of trash you get to eat for dinner to forcing you to abort that pesky fetus you seem to have in your womb.

Some of the channers who still walk amongst us don't give a damn about any of the moral reasons for bringing down this cult. The cult tried to fuck with the internet and the chans did not like that. KNOWLEDGE IS FREE.

No one likes to read in here, so pick a youtube vid to inspire you and try to refrain from starting a thread about how horrible we are and you're going to leave forever! We don't care. Somehow this mishmash of people all over the world is making the cult implode and we're riding this storm out together.

The original YT vid:

If you're pissed at the cult and want to rage:

If you're a moralfag:

Now, get to work.
  19. catwoman30 Member

I plan on being as retarded as possible-fyi
  20. Re: To those visiting this forum for the first time

We should possibly get married.
  21. catwoman30 Member

Only if you are a total fag.
  22. IComeInPeace Member

Great information, very enlightening;)

Haven't explored all the information on offer but can someone tell me what 'purif' is :confused: (I am guessing purification) and what does that entail?

Thank you.

Rest in Peace Jett.
  23. Hostile Member

sorry, I should put that in my introductory terms post.

Purif is short for scientolgy's "purification rundown"

essentially, their detox diet to cleanse your body from evil psychologist drugs and other impurities.

here's the wiki article Purification Rundown - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  24. Re: To those visiting this forum for the first time

Remember Katie's purple hands? That's what it can do, mildly.
  25. catwoman30 Member

I particularly enjoy this line:The Church of Scientology says that the rundown can improve personality and increase IQ by up to 15-30 points

Truefax.
  26. Mutante Member

It's a bizarre, punishing and probably dangerous Scientology detox regime that involves saunas, vitamin megadoses and ... vegetable oil. That's right. Vegetable oil. Do a search here on WWP for 'purification rundown'. Here's a head start.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/298-jett-travolta/need-focus-purif-rundown-35268/#post676001
  27. IComeInPeace Member

Thank you. I understand now why the lawyers are paving the way for 'liver damage'.... wonder when the childs last purif was then? I fear a major cover up.

and I cant help thinking that poor child is in a better place.
  28. Anon-007 Member

If you get stuck, look for Daywatch.

He's a pleasant chap, and will answer any questions you have about WWP or the Cult.

The best way to contact him is to send him a personal message (or PM) He just loves receiving those.
  29. whosit Member

Wrong thread.
  30. Re: To those visiting this forum for the first time

Newfag, and quite pleased to be so, because it means I finally got off my ass instead of just bitching about Scientology.

I got linked via a celeb site debating Jett's death. I'd been wondering where the most comprehensive place was to join the cause.
  31. anyjane Member

Posts and threads are getting merged moved more than usual, if you can't find your own post in the Jett Travolta Situation room (or wherever section you put it) try:

Clicking on your user name towards the upper right corner (after "Welcome)

Now you should be in your profile.

Click on the "Statistics" tab.

From there you can search for your posts and threads.
  32. Vir Member

The User Control Panel is also useful:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/usercp.php

If you look at "Thread Tools" at the top of the thread you can subscribe to threads. That means threads with new posts will show up in your control panel, and you can also ask to get email alerts instantly, daily or weekly.

In your control panel you can set it up so you subscribe to the threads you reply to.
  33. whosit Member

Another great video.

If you're looking to taunt the shit out Scientology

34. none given Member

Newbs: here's the bad news: there never really was a Kansas.
  35. Vir Member

That was a Wizard of Oz reference.
  36. Re: To those visiting this forum for the first time

Welcome, thanks and unacceptable.

Have you alerady innoculated your friends, family and colleagues? Make sure to raise the topic of Jett's death at your next diner party.

Better yet, go to youfoundthecard.com, print some cards and leave them around. It is a wonderful low key protest.

Of course, if you are up to it, you would be most welcome if you were to grab a mask and join the next protest :).
  37. cubby Member

good idea, it does help

hello newbies

i am helpful if you need help; i am an asshole if you're an idiot but i'll give you two free shots before i start swinging
  38. firm Member

Trust me, everyone around me knows how I feel about Jett's terrible fate and my beliefs of how the teachings of scientology possibly prevented him from leading a better life (as well as a longer life). I have also spoken to quite a few of my classmates about the things that I've found during my scientology research, although I have yet to have a class since Jett passed.

Also, thanks for the invite. I'll be honest, I'm scared to death of being around a CoS location while in what they view as hostile company. Like I said before, I stopped by the last protest and was shocked to see the video camera pop over the church wall, as well as a man sitting in his car across from where I parked. I asked if he was there to protest and he told me that he had dropped off his daughter so that she could protest. The odd thing is that I actually saw him pull up and no one got out of his car. He was just parked there.

I actually had a buddy with me that had also been reading about scientology once I showed him the original Anon video and he said that since he saw the things that he saw when we were there that he refused to have anything to do with it.

I worry about even posting here because I know (as I'm sure we all know) that they have someone checking these forums and doing their own research.
  39. Vir Member

You're doing good by protecting family and friends. If you don't want to attend protests, there are other things listed in Current Projects which you can do alone or together with friends to help.
  40. terdfergason Member

Newfag reporting for doody.