Customize

To those visiting this forum for the first time

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by kitfisto, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Buttons Member

Re: To those visiting this forum for the first time

firm-

While you should be cautious in protecting your identity, if you decide to join this movement you will be contributing to a worthwhile cause, and will/can have a lot of fun making a difference. That is the brillance of doing it "anonymous".

The precautions of a year ago are still valid, however the public is much more informed of the COS's dirty tactics so they are less effective.

Jump in, and be a part of making a difference.
  2. adhocrat Member

Howdy, doody
  3. Re: To those visiting this forum for the first time

another newfag reporting... and going back on lurkmode.
  4. AnonKiwi Member

Good work newfags! Welcome!

Some words of advice:
    1) Lurk a lot.
    2) Avoid the Thunderdome until #1 is complete.
    3) Avoid the Thunderdome anyway ;)
    4) Find out about your local forums and decentralise.
  5. catwoman30 Member

I agree-I am still a newfag myself but to let them intimidate you is to let them win-hence caution is key but action is worth it.....anonymously of course!
  6. Anonswiss Member

Just registered, although I've lurked for a very long time.

I started following the Scientology stories in 2007 after seeing a random post on a forum about something odd Scientology were doing. After reading up more and getting info from places like XenuTV.com and seeing videos on youtube like the Unfunny Truth of Scientology, I was "angry, real angry" (to quote Tommy :)).

Pretty much warned my family and everyone I know about the dangers of this cult. (As an aside, just the other day my mother called and told me about Jett Travolota, and started asking if it was to do with Scientology.)

So when Anon started its campaign back in January 2008 (18th was it?) I couldn't believe it. Was great to see the internetz rising up and coming for the cult.

I expect there are many many other lurkers out there just like me that haven't registered but are following and quietly supporting the vocal and mobile Anons.

If I wasn't in Switerland where Scientology seems quite low (atleast in my area) then I'd be out there protesting aswell.

Good luck in 2009 Anon!
  7. catwoman30 Member

U could start yer own groop......
  8. Mutante Member

Lurkers are well advised to sign up and simply say something a bit rude about Scientology. You'll find it enormously liberating.

And then check out Stop Scientology Abuses | You Found The Card. Click around until you find the card templates. Print a load out on A4 at home and cut them up, and distribute them wherever you like.

My favourite place is inside Hubbard books at the bookstore.
  9. sefewet Member

i made the mistake of putting my personal things here, i first thought let them come i own them but if they want then do law suits on me and stuff i cant do anything almost.
    so yeah its much better to stay anonymous.
    but i now understand some words you are using to thanks everyone for that.
    another thing in a way i hoped to get a good fight but this fight is with the mind i made another mistake with that, with fighting i mostly think physical.
    but i am sure of it the anonymous will win and the anonymous arent alone. sciencetology be ready to get owned.
  10. NotBobMinton Member

There are other swiss anon. Not sure if they are still active or not, but you could check around. Also, not all activities revolve around protesting. Information raids/fliering/on-line information campaigns are all possibilities.
  11. NotBobMinton Member

For any Scientologists who happen to stumble across here wondering what the heck this is all about, I would suggest checking out the two following websites.

My story from inside Scientology - Ex Scientologist Message Board

And

ESK - Voices in Unison!

You should be able to communicate with people who fully understand scientology and the issues that are going on. You should also be able to start picking up specific data you want to research.

For some reason many Scientologists like to run a Doubt Formula on Scientology & it's practices. Those would be good places to start for you.
  12. meatpin Member

Another noob, lurking here and elsewhere. I also joined at SoCalAnon, and am at Clambake under a different name.

I am continually amazed at how prima facie insane COS is. I heard someone say once, "You can tell how hungry people are by the amount of garbage they are willing to eat."

Enturbulate now.
  13. terryeo2 Member

Don't know where your local Anons are?

http://anonymousresources.com has links to the planning hubs for local Anons. If you are new you will want to get in touch with your nearest locals for raid (protest) planning, etc.

Global protests start up as soon as this weekend in some locations, and on next weekend for most other areas. There are also mini-raids, or smaller events where flyers and cards are handed out, or a local front group (Narconon, CCHR, etc) is picketed.

EDIT: Fixed that link for ya. Sorry :(
  14. meatpin Member

Clicky no worky.

15. John Steed Member

16. Vir Member

17. IComeInPeace Member

I am trying to keep up and not ask stupid questions here. I just read in another thread "Jett was being audited".... I just researched a bit about 'auditing'

How is known that Jett was being audited? and would this include use of 'E-meter'? and if so would this be proven to be harmful to someone suffering Autism/and or Epilepsy?
  18. XenuLovesU Member

^ I'd take anything stated here as a "fact" about Jett with a grain of salt. Better to do your own research.

I've never seen anything in the press that indicates Jett was being "audited." To the contrary, his condition would preclude auditing if the CoS stuck to its own doctrine.

What I have seen is Kelly saying Jett "detoxed", which folks (probably correctly) construe to mean he did Scientology's "purif" -- where you take a crapload of vitamins, drink cooking oil, and do six hour stints in a sauna.
  19. eddieVroom Member

This would be consistent with prepping the boy for auditing, but does not prove he received auditing...
  20. Mutante Member

If Jett wasn't receiving auditing, was he a Scientologist?

And if Jett wasn't a Scientologist, then what about his beliefs about medical care rather than those of his parents?

Hmmmmm.
  21. none given Member

IComeinpeace's question was about auditing and the emeter being potentially dangerous.
    There is no reason to believe the emeter and the auditing process are physically harmful.
  22. meatpin Member

I'm going to make a broad brush comment here that I'm pretty sure is correct...

My wife works in an adolescent psych unit in SoCal. She sees a lot of these kids and has made comments to me about her opinion of Jett being autistic.

Jett had no beliefs about Scientology or medical care. As autistic, he was in another reality.
  23. terryeo2 Member

I'm pretty sure that regardless of Jeff's personal beliefs, that John and Kelly made him go through Scientology's purif, etc.
  24. Buttons Member

meatpin-

You're probably right.
  25. eddieVroom Member

Doesen't matter. Minors are cattle per U.S. Law.

The PARENTS ARE RESPOSIBLE.
  26. anyjane Member

Hey new people. You may want to swap nicknames from the ones you use on Myspace, etc.

And don't post your family members real names in threads, for fucks sake.

And you don't understand this- LURK MOAR.
  27. TheBitch Member

But social security numbers are ok, cause we have a filter... watch..

xxx-xx-xxxx

See, you type in your number then when you click "submit" it fixes it all up! Neat huh? Give it a try.
  28. Re: To those visiting this forum for the first time

Hello all.
  29. Anon_1HG Member

Also Jett supposedly was not speaking. I don't think he could be audited if that is the case.
  30. anonymous451 Member

welcome
  31. Re: To those visiting this forum for the first time

Thanks -reckon I've lurked long enough !
  32. Zak McKracken Member

If you take LRH claims at face value, there's PLENTY OF REASON TO BELIEVE THIS.

In theory, the "tech" is supposed to generate electrical currents that interact with your body/thetans energy fields to FIX them and make them Bettar. What could possibly go wrong?

In practice, lol wut. (currents involved are too small to matter)
  33. Re: To those visiting this forum for the first time

I am new here. Sadly I understand the language because I am truly a former member. Glad to be out. Glad to be here. Thanks for the really warm welcome.
  34. Anon_1HG Member

Welcome aboard! Check this thread, if you have or know anyone with something to offer it would be good: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/298-...ecent-scilon-medical-claims-36005/#post687682
  35. curious Member

36. An0nyo0us Member

Zak McCraken, the quote in your signature is helerious!

Anyway, I'm a new member to the forums (well I've only just started posting anyway) but I've been running my Anon YouTube channel (link in my signature) for quite some time.

I have a question, though: is this forum anonymous? Can I be traced by $cifags through it?
  37. adhocrat Member

Are you sure??

(bold added by me)
  38. ARC Member

In the forums YSOSRS (humor), THUNDERDOME (adult themed) and ThinkTank you can post as Anonymous, and only the moderators can find out which poster you are.

If you don't sign up with your usual email address, don't use a nickname which is connected with your real life, and use a proxy when connecting, then you should be mostly safe. We can not absolutely guarantee your anonymity, but we'll try to protect you as much as we can. If you do illegal stuff which can attract law enforcement, we can't protect you, so keep it legal.

Once you click on a link on a Scientology website, and if you have referrers switched on in your browser, they can see which IP address you have, and that you clicked through from us. Some people are fine with that, but other people want to switch off referrers and use a proxy.

We like to warn each other whenever we post a link to a Scientology site.

For better anonymity, proxy + alternate email is the way to go. This might be useful: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/235-how/how-internet-condom-aka-tor-30897/
  39. Re: To those visiting this forum for the first time

Actually, didn't the old Enturb forum hide referrers automatically? Anyone else remember the old 'stop sign' symbols?
  40. Kilia Member

ARC..do you know how to switch off "referrers" in Firefox?