Customize

Today at Larijani ceremony - ??

Discussion in 'News And Current Events' started by Unregistered, Aug 17, 2009.

1. rizah Member

Yes there are signs of crumbling, but these signs may be very decieving...the signs of crumbling might be as they are, nevertheless I too, find it very disturbing that the power within the regime is being centralized. If the wanna be presidents influence is increased even more, i see dark clouds on the horizon.

This regime works in sick ways, and it uses these sick methods on multiple levels. All of us watching from a far, have experienced these sick methods...one day there is hope, because we see karroubi speaking openly against the methods of the regime, hope that there is an open discussion which could lead to reforms, the next day, they close his newspaper. Talk about a crack down...
    this regime wants to stay in power, no matter what the cost and they will use their power to do so...the more this power increases and is used, the more discouraged people, inluding us, will get. So i don't hink it is wrong to keep these developements under close observation and discuss them.
  2. Nedjarsan Member

exactly !

so if we look at the "dark-clowds" rizah is mentioning, my question is how can we withstand the thunderstorm, give shelter to lightning-victims, prevent ppls from drowning ?

It is better to be prepared for the worst than washed away by it.

Any case after every thunderstorm the sun will rise again.
  3. Requests from Iran re Yazdi and Hojjatieh

We are receiving requests, via Twitter, from Iranian activists asking us to focus attentnion on Yazdi and Hojjatieh.

They believe this will help with with Qom and in other ways.

Please do anything you can to get the media to focus on this aspect of the situation.

I have noticed that a couple of media outlets have started to call it the Hojjatiey Coup.

Please help in any way you can.

Thanks
    Green twitterer.
  4. HOjiateh coup? How many people in Ahmadinejad government are connected to Hojiateh and how many to pasdaran?
  5. I think the pasadaran is controlled by hojjatiah, and they do not even realize it. Most of them don't, anyway. Hojjatiah is playing them like a fiddle.