Customize

TODAY TONIGHT - Tuesday June 22 2010

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2010.

1. re: TODAY TONIGHT - Tuesday June 22 2010

So this'll air in Oz about 7am EST?

Awesome. Morning coffee and popcorn it is.

I LOL'ed. Gotta love Achmed.
  2. anonhuff Member

3. AnotherSock Member

re: TODAY TONIGHT - Tuesday June 22 2010

Can't wait for this latest epic development.

fapp.jpg
  4. BigBeard Member

Yes.

BigBeard
  5. TinyDancer Member

Smurf, just remember, I'm from the future. ;)
  6. AnubisMTL Member

12107110.png
  7. El Diablo Member

We're ahead (Aussie East-Coast = +10 GMT)...woooo I'm writing this from your future! :p

So I think that's typically about 16 hours ahead of the US (depending on what state one is in, for the respective nations).

Usually monday evening in Aus = very late Sunday night/wee-hours of Monday morning for you guys in the US.
  8. Smurf Member

Thanks to you & TD. The Scarecrow of the past and I have something in common.

9. Zhent Member

It is now Today, and soon it will be Tonight!

Stolez mah line :(

8 Hours till launch! Hopefully we can expect 'tubing 30 mins after that.
  10. El Diablo Member

Ooh yus please good people. I can't bring myself to watch TT outside of mediawatch ripping it to shreds and the chaser's lampoonings...I eagerly await the segment's youtubing!
  11. BlooAnon Member

I lol'd.

This song may be over played, but it still works.
  12. re: TODAY TONIGHT - Tuesday June 22 2010

Is it true to say all of Australian tax payers money goes overseas and the orgs there have to supply their own extra funding for buildings and supporting the M vultures etc... If so can we have a media poon blitz flying on the edges of this considering that is what the enquiry is aiming at achieving?
  13. OTBT Member

Sydney is 17 hours ahead of Los Angeles.
  14. re: TODAY TONIGHT - Tuesday June 22 2010

fxd
  15. HellRazor Member

16. thefatman Member

1 hour 14 mins
  17. Gottabrain Member

Some 70-80% (approx) of the weekly gross incomes of all the churches of Scientology is sent to the C of S International "Reserves" accounts every week. These were once Florida accounts, however, the C of S has overseas accounts in Switzerland and the Cayman Islands (that are tracked by number, rather than name, so not easily traceable) and sometimes funds are sent directly there.

This is not including the percents that are sent to IAS accounts and OSA WW accounts (also overseas).

In a normal "Financial Planning" of a Church of Scientology, the "Flag Banking Officer" decides how much money to take from the gross income to send to International Reserves, usually allocating a nominal amount of the balance (maybe $20,000 or $30,000) to the organization to scrape by to pay its basic expenses.

The "Financial Planning (FP) Committee" then tries to stretch this meager sum to cover staff pay, building expenses, TP, food, etc. What a joke.
  18. Anonymous Member

Related info from ESMB thread

Ex Scientologist Message Board - View Single Post - Watch Today Tonight tomorrow - Monday 21st June 2010

Ex Scientologist Message Board - View Single Post - Watch Today Tonight tomorrow - Monday 21st June 2010

Watch Today Tonight tomorrow - Monday 21st June 2010 - Page 2 - Ex Scientologist Message Board

19. re: TODAY TONIGHT - Tuesday June 22 2010

thanks ;)
  20. Sponge Member

Hello from the UK.
    Good Morning Mr. Hodkin

[IMG]

UK Registered Agent for:
    [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE]hurch [SIZE="4"]O[/SIZE]f [SIZE="4"]S[/SIZE]cientology [SIZE="4"]R[/SIZE]eligious [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE]ducation [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE]ollege [SIZE="4"]I[/SIZE]nc.
    [size="1"](an alleged non-profit and sometimes-alleged "charitable" offshore trust based in Adelaide Australia)[/size]

We hope you are well today

200806viewofcastlesaint.jpg

I'm thinking Sweeney
    And I don't mean John

[IMG]
  21. Anonymous Member

No mention of the CoS in the intro - perhaps it has been bumped to tomorrow.

But they are talking about another cult-like 'Church' that has disconnected some kid because he entered a TV talent show
  22. RolandRB Member

Do you have an authoritative source for what you have written above? I ask because I might need to use it if I get correspondence from local authorities.
  23. Anonymous Member

According to the first segment, "Geelong Revival Church" is a cult. It is all based around one guy who orders them what to do - the leader is a control freak, he denies the existence of mental illness (so you cannot be part of the church if you take psychiatric medicines) they excommunicate people who don't obey the leader's orders (orders dictating every detail of their personal lives) and then their friends and family still in are not allowed to communicate with them. A boy wanted to join the Australia's Got Talent TV show against the orders of the leader so he was disconnected.

I have a feeling they won't run two cult reports in one day so I expect it to be tomorrow. Unless legal threats have snuffed it out?
  24. RolandRB Member

That's what I was thinking. "Shuddered into silence".
  25. El Diablo Member

26. OTBT Member

cropv.jpg

heheheheheheheheh
  27. Anonymous Member

They just showed a 'coming up' promo of the CoS piece - some guy expressed his surprise when told his house is registered as a Scientology headquarters (probably COSRECI)

but it is already 7pm now so it must be on tomorrow's Today Tonight (Tuesday June 21, 2010)
  28. Sponge Member

Oh, well. Better squeeze off the turtle's head then.
    TTFN.
    Same time tomorrow. New bathfull of popcorn.
  29. Anonymous Member

Yes they just confirmed it is on tomorrow
  30. re: TODAY TONIGHT - Tuesday June 22 2010

Cock Teasers.

Still it looks like it may be worth a day of blueballs.
  31. Anonymous Member

You mean Tuesday June 22 you fucking retard
  32. Zhent Member

Oh wow oh wow... don't tell me its actually registered under a fake address... oh that would be too much...

Fuuuuck this is gonna be good!

Bracing for shitstorm that ends in CoS's tax scam getting shutdown.
  33. Anonymous Member

If COSRECI is a fictitious organisation based in a house whose owner has no idea of it, the ATO should immediately revoke its charitable status.
  34. RolandRB Member

Maybe they were assuming the old address in Pulteney St. . From ESMB the following:

the address of COSRECI is given as 57 Pulteney St, Adelaide. The building (Thorngate Bldg) does not exist any more, and the CoS address is now Waymouth St.

Added: 24-28 Waymouth Street
  35. RolandRB Member

Somebody has yet to prove that they have charitable status anywhere. Where are the dox?
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Anonymous Member

For some reason, "CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY RELIGIOUS EDUCATION COLLEGE INCORPORATED" shows up on the ASIC website but not on the Australian Business Register. The Australian Business Register shows info about charitable status but the ASIC page doesn't have much. I think you have to pay to get more info.
  38. thefatman Member

39. RolandRB Member

You can see the old address of 57 Pulteney Street, Adelaide as well as the new address of 24-28 Waymouth Street, Adelaide on Google Street View and it does not match with the building shown in the YouTube clip.
  40. Random guy Member

Another good reason for the Senate inquiry.