Customize

TODAY TONIGHT - Tuesday June 22 2010

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2010.

1. RolandRB Member

Re: TODAY TONIGHT - Tuesday June 22 2010

That house in the video said to be the headquarters of the Church of Scientology looks to be 113 Marion Road, Cowandilla, SA 5033, Australia
  2. OTBT Member

3. RolandRB Member

They have not been filing accounts every year either, which is a bit naughty. They skipped on doing this on that and a few following years when they laundered money coming out of the Church of Scientology of Southern California to avoid paying Larry Wollersheim in that court case.

Roland Rashleigh-Berry: "Massive Corporate Fraud by the Church of Scientology in the UK"
  4. Anonymous Member

5. RolandRB Member

6. xoixoi1 Member

Australians give me orgasms. Australian guys, Austrailian ladies, you rock my world. Us Britfags need to get our media onto this story. Already contacted my local media but this needs to go national.
  7. Anonymous Member

Let's assume this is true. Then the profits pased back to the US would be subject to UK tax. They would have to be legitimate business costs to achive a tax write-off - and a cursory inspection by HM R&C will quickly show that is not the case.

So EITHER way, once R&C start digging, [oh that's right, they just did] the UK operation should soon be in some deep shit.
  8. El Diablo Member

9. TinyDancer Member

10. Anonymous Member

Nice that whomever wrote that scientology drivel had the courage to sign it with their name - "oOOo".

Good way to avoid accountability.
  11. Anonymous Member

Roland - I suggest passing this through again via the Australian connection to HM R&C - I'm sure someone reading can PM you with who to contact - but if they've ALREADY got R&C's attention, they might sit up and take alot more notice of your evidence now, if it's part of the same 'package'.
  12. Anonymous Member

13. RolandRB Member

Yes, but they won't do a damn thing even if you could PROVE to them that one year they made $87,160,000 disappear without trace. Please people, PLEASE read the article I wrote in 1997 that took me weeks to research and write. COSRECI made $87,160,000 disappear. PLEASE, PLEASE read it. CAREFULLY. It does not just prove COSRECI is dodgy. It PROVES it is a CRIMINAL organisation. Please get this to Senator Xenophon if possible.

Roland Rashleigh-Berry: "Massive Corporate Fraud by the Church of Scientology in the UK"
  14. Anonymous Member

I feel it is not enough squeezable to comply the ten minute limitation
  15. Re: TODAY TONIGHT - Tuesday June 22 2010

Sorry Roland, I am usually the one who never gets a movie, but what again is the advantage to CO$ of having COSRECI registered in the state of South Australia if not to evade taxes?
  16. Anonymous Member

My imagination or did Xenophon look like he was about to burst out laughing in delight the whole time?

How GREAT that Australia is on top of this--right place, right time.
  17. Re: TODAY TONIGHT - Tuesday June 22 2010

He looked like he just came.
  18. Anonymous Member

i came
  19. Anonymous Member

And the Today Tonight team...
  20. Anonymous Member

21. RolandRB Member

I did this at the time. I had clout behind me in the form of Baroness "S" which was major clout (I won't give the name but people in the know know who that is). I wrote to the police, I wrote to the Serious Fraud Office (SFO), I wrote to the Inland Revenue, I wrote to the IRS in the US. I spent one hell of a lot of time on it and got nowhere because none of these well paid bastards could be bothered to get up off their hands.

Somebody take over from me. This needs MAJOR clout. I mean Senator Xenophon doing it himself level clout - MAJOR, MAJOR CLOUT.

It is all here - Roland Rashleigh-Berry: "Massive Corporate Fraud by the Church of Scientology in the UK"

Your South Australian Incorporated company operates in my country, the UK, and is a CRIMINAL organisation. It does criminal acts such as laundering and hiding $87,160,000 and making it disappear forever. YOU AUSTRALIANS are in part responsible for that for allowing this company to operate in South Australia even though it was not submitting accounts. You allowed it to happen through your own negligence. Every Australian person is responsible in some small degree for this CRIME taking place. So YOU fix it !!!!!

[(C) Roland Rants, June 2010]
  22. Anonymous Member

Roland, your report was put into Xenophon's hands some months ago. Fear not.
  23. Sponge Member

and of course you wouldn't want to truncate the end bit where they play it out with the Sex Pistols singing "No future!" (God Save the Queen).
    :)
  24. Anonymous Member

25. TinyDancer Member

OP updated.

Thanks, folks.
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Gottabrain Member

Hi Roland,

The monies I saw transferred through the USGO accounts to the Cayman Islands and /or Switzerland accounts initially came from AOLA reserves (Sumitomo Bank account). (We knew the account, that is a fact) Senior signatories signed over the entire AOLA reserves to USGO, the money was in the USGO Disbursement account less than a day when several monstrous transfers were made overseas. None of those particular transfers (over $38 mil) went through the UK.

From what I recall, the total of AOLA's reserves (as reported on org statistics) at that time was somewhere around $120 mil (but may have been substantially higher...I'm a bit vague on the exact amount, but it was triple figure millions). I did not see the rest of the transfers (I worked in Income, not Disbursements - but on this particular day, the Dir of Disbursement was so surprised, he showed them to me, though not afterward because he got in trouble), but it was all taken out and transferred in about mid 1980. This was C of S of CA money - and definitely related to the Wollersheim case. The C of S was able to successfully launder this money through those accounts (which the IRS never saw) so that Larry was paid a substantially lower sum due to claims the C of S made that it had substantially less money. We both recognized the AOLA Reserve account number at Sumitomo Bank as the original source of the transfer. One account was definitely Cayman Islands and marked as such. This was from the bank statement, so no other details. The other we believed to be a Swiss account.

I am quite positive the IRS never saw the USGO or GO INT (now OSA) financial accounts. It is unlikely they had any idea at all about many of the C of S accounts; it is unlikely they ever knew those accounts existed.

In 1983, the C of S was still reporting the reserves as there but the money was long gone.

That money doesn't begin to account for the Flag Reserves or International Church reserves, which also allegedly made a number of mysterious transfers around the time of the IRS investigations. Nor does this explain other C of S of CA accounts transfers (the FBO Network) that may have been sent through other channels, such as through the UK.

I clearly recall AOLA banked with Sumitomo at that time. I have a very good memory.

ADDED NOTE: I am not clear on the total amount in AOLA Reserves as reported to the crew before it was transferred. My memory says it was $320 mil, but yet only about $120 mil made it to the USGO Disbursement account. So if this was due to false reporting or whether the difference was sent somewhere else, I cannot say. Sorry. Otherwise, my memory above is quite accurate.
  28. Re: TODAY TONIGHT - Tuesday June 22 2010

Oh My God... pwned!

LOL... this is gonna be fun to watch
  29. RightOn Member

I am beside myself with joy... even a little teary eyed.

That is a HUGE can of worms I mean clams they just opened.
  30. Bluebell Member

Scientology Tax Scam

If this is posted else where then plz merge thanks.
  31. anonhuff Member

Re: Scientology Tax Scam

News reports go in "media" forum, and there's been a post about this for several days already.
  32. Anonymous Member

Have you sent him an email about this yet?
  33. Bluebell Member

The videos were only posted on youtube today.
  34. anonhuff Member

The videos were posted in the thread in media many hours ago. Three or four times.
  35. Anonymous Member

36. RolandRB Member

Email just sent.

Added: Should I post the text of the email or is that the wrong thing to do?
  37. Anonymous Member

38. Bluebell Member

39. timthephoto Member

for those people unable to grasp it..

the cult in the uk has been using it's tenuous charity registration in austrailia in an almost unofficial way:-
    - by saying "charity" in a covering letter they have been duping the UK authorities not to investigate further for years