Customize

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: The Divorce

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by The Wrong Guy, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

Scientology is LYING. Here is proof.

US Government documents from an old WWP thread:

Scientology insider details 'nightmare' childhood

He says children have not been allowed to join the Sea Org for more than 20 years, however the ABC's Four Corners investigation found members have been recruited and separated from their families from the age of 14 since then.

Cyrus Brooks is lying. Here is documented proof of children joining the Sea Org less than 20 years ago.

US Government documents:

http://www.exposescientology.com/visadox/040816_AUG162004_02C1101.pdf

Rev. Carnahan, in the above letter, does not offer any details about the
    beneficiary's job title, duties, or work hours (although he repeatedly adds the
    title "Reverend" to the beneficiary's name). He does, however, offer
    more information in a sworn affidavit:

[The beneficiary] . . . has been a staff member of the [petitioning church] since
    March 2000.
    . . .
    In 1993, [the beneficiary] joined the fraternity of the [Sea Org] and began
    working full time for the Church in Canada
    . He took on a position as the
    Community Relations Director responsible for creating a favorable public
    relations atmosphere in the neighborhoods surrounding the Church premises.

We interject, here, the observation that the beneficiary was ten years old in
    [Redacted] does not offer any details about the duties of the Community
    Relations Director, the credentials required for the such a position would be
    consistent with the educational schedule of a ten-year-old child.

Regarding the beneficiary's age, [Redacted] states that the beneficiary "wanted
    to join staff from the time he was seven years old and signed a contract on April
    16, 1989 in order to do that." April 16, 1989, was the day after the beneficiary's
    sixth birthday. Therefore, his motivation for signing the billion-year [Sea Org]
    contract of Employment" (Contract) cannot be that he "wanted to join staff from
    the time he was seven years old." [Redacted] states that, despite having
    signed the Contract, the beneficiary "was unable to join the Sea Org until he
    was ten due to legal restrictions."

The petitioner has submitted documentation showing that it allows children
    of kindergarten age to sign a billion-year Contract with the Sea Org
    ; we are
    not obliged to ignore this information merely because the beneficiary signed his
    Contract more than two years before the filing date. Whether the beneficiary
    had been a member for a week or for fifty years, the circumstances under which
    he first signed the Contract are relevant when considering the nature of the
    organization. The two-year requirement does not, in any way, restrict
    reasonable inquiry into the underlying nature of the organization.

Counsel maintains that the beneficiary's joining the Sea Org at such a young
    age "is excellent evidence of the calling to religious life
    contemplated by 8
    C.F.R. § 204.5(m)(2)." This argument would be persuasive only if six-year-old
    children routinely made reliable predictions about their ultimate careers. There
    is no evidence that very young children (who are especially impressionable,
    particularly when a parent is a church official) sign the Sea Org Contract under
    different circumstances than adults, who have given mature reflection to the
    nature of a permanent commitment.

=====================================

http://www.exposescientology.com/visadox/040802_AUG022004_02C1101.pdf

The beneficiary, born in 1978, was only fifteen years old when she
    signed a "Contract of Employment" (Contract) with the Sea Org in 1993.

The Contract reads, in its entirety:

I, ______________________DO HEREBY AGREE to enter into employment with
    the SEA ORGANIZATION and, being of sound mind, do fully realize and agree to
    abide by its purpose which is to get ETHICS IN this PLANET AND UNIVERSE and,
    fully and without reservation, subscribe to the discipline, mores and conditions
    of this group and pledge to abide by them.

THEREFORE, I CONTRACT MYSELF TO THE [DELETED] FOR THE NEXT BILLION
    YEARS.
    (As per Flag Order 232)

This US Government document is from 2005:

http://www.exposescientology.com/visadox/050301_MAR012005_03C1101.pdf

In SRC [redacted] the alien signed the contract at the age of fifteen, and
    the petitioner submitted a publication entitled "The [Sea Org]: The Religious
    Order of the Church of Scientology," which states: "There is no age limit for
    joining the [Sea Org]
    . . . But there are restrictions for signing a declaration or
    contract with the local churches. If a person is under the legal age limit of the
    country he must get full parental agreement and meet any employment laws of
    the land."

http://www.exposescientology.com/visadox/050930_SEP302005_01B6203.pdf

We note that the beneficiary was fifteen years old when she joined
    the Sea Org in 1994.
    By the date of filing in 1999, however, the beneficiary
    was twenty years old, an age that does not raise concerns about compliance
    with federal, state, and local laws governing child labor (such as the Fair Labor
    Standards Act). Such questions would likely arise in instances where the
    beneficiary is, as of the filing date, too young to work legally.

http://www.exposescientology.com/visadox/051123_NOV232005_06C1101.pdf

The record contains copies of several certificates, including a "Sea
    Organization Contract of Employment," which reads, in part, "I contract myself
    to the Sea Organization for the next billion years," signed by the beneficiary
    and dated December 15, 1996, when the beneficiary was thirteen years of
    . The beneficiary's "Welcome to the Sea Org" certificate is dated August 9,
    1997. Another certificate, "Basic Sea Org Member Hat," is dated November 18,

http://www.exposescientology.com/visadox/060330_Mar302006_02C1101.pdf

In a supplement to the appeal, the petitioner submits copies of various
    church documents. One document, dated February 23, 1994, indicates that the
    beneficiary passed the Fitness Board. Another document, dated August 2,
    1998, reaffirms this finding of fitness. This indicates that the beneficiary was a
    full member of the Sea Org for more than nine years prior to the petition's March
    2003 filing date.

The beneficiary was ten years old when he became a full Sea Org member.
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Naaah, best sci-fi religion is (PK) Dickian gnosticism. At least that's what the blinding pink light tells me, :D!

brb, the plasmate is boiling over.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/daniel-montalvo.64563/page-6#post-1439538

http://www.exposescientology.com/visadox/040816_AUG162004_02C1101.pdf
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

How soon before the Squirrelbusters Squad shows up at Katie's door?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Katie WILL divorce in NY because she established residency...smart gal. she filed first, struck the first blows, tom, for a change, is playing catch up and he won't be able to....not this time. Katie has the example of Isabella Miscavaige and Connor..she knows the training they had to do and when they had to do it. she also knows how tom kept them from Nic...and hell who knows, perhaps there were some informative supportive phone calls between NY and Auzzieland...

she pulled it off, good for her. RUN KATIE RUN..

.my prediction is that she will get full custody of Suri and when Tom has her he will be restricted from indoctrinating her...because Katie is holding the sword of Damocles...I think Tom will make noise about custody, but in the end he will slink away..no one believes that is his kid and the idea of it becoming public in splashy headlines will be enough to cool his jets...

right now the two tiny tyrants are playing hide the weenie at gold base planning his next heartbroken interview with scilon fan Oprah...between grunts and thrusts. Davy is PISSED he was so busy with his next GOLDEN WAY TO BRIDGE CROSSING PART III money making scheme he totally dropped the ball on this one...any bets on which clam is suffering in the RPF for not noticing Katie was cooking up a divorce?
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Anonymous Member

I hope he has no visits with her, he and the church could snatch her off. You know they have thought about that already.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  10. Anonymous Member

Yeah - Tom Cruise & Miscavige snatching Suri? I can't see it happening.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

from the looks of the goon squad, they already have.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

I think if Katie had not been careful in her planning things might have gone the same way for her as they did for Nic. Not now, they wouldn't risk it. I would not, however...be too skeptical to consider the "Flo Bennet" treatment for Katie. That possibility will always float in the air like a extra damp shart.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  13. eddieVroom Member

I think that's a very good question. Considering how Tom is regarded a second or third-in-command, would his "people's" actions be immediately discernable from Scientology's?
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Sam Urai Member

• Like Like x 3
  15. exOT8Michael Member

Are these some of the goons who went to Marty's house with cams on their heads??
    • Disagree Disagree x 1

16. I was watching that BBC documentary today and the guy on the right is definitely one from Martys
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

17. 4281E.jpg
    1Rb6l.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...es-time-filing-divorce.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

[IMG]
    "Surrounded: Men with cameras have been seen surrounding Katie's apartment in Chelsea"

[IMG]
    "Undercover: A man with an earpiece, thought to be part of Katie's security team, is seen talking on the phone outside her apartment building"

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-katie-holmes-daughter-suri-article-1.1106034

[IMG]
    "Mystery men who may be from Church of Scientology sit inside white Cadillac Escalade shadowing Katie Holmes."

[IMG]
    "Men who got out of white Escalade."

http://theblemish.com/2012/07/scientology-is-watch-katie-holmes-and-the-number-33/

8 photos of mystery men and car, here are a few

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

Ahh, what lovely child-bearing hips they all have. I bet they walk with the grace of a thousand muses....
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

I still don't know why would Scientology send an OSA team to look over Katie. What are they planning...?
  21. Anonymous Member

To get to her mentally.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  22. Anonymous Member

So, I post on ONTD ... Can I post this there and source this post? Or forum? Or something?
  23. Anonymous Member

The harpoons. Man them.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. BlooAnon Member

Why would they change tactics from anything else they do? They're Scientology! The experts on everything, just like their founder. Katie is wrong and they must inform her of that, even if they appear creepy and shady while doing it.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. Kilia Member

Thank you, Sam.
  26. leech Member

Thank you for the documents.
  27. Etain Member

Good grief...

Note to Scientology; if you are going to lie, here's a tip. Make the lie convincing. Don't claim such accusations are lies when there is substantial, readily-available evidence that proves otherwise!
    • Agree Agree x 5
  28. Chipshotz Member

you..you mean scientology lies???!!
    • Funny Funny x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

Gettin' real in the Whole Foods Parking Lot...
  30. The Wrong Guy Member

Is Scientology just another weird religion, or do alleged extreme tactics make it a cult?

Published on Jul 2, 2012 by Current

Tony Ortega, editor-in-chief of the The Village Voice, joins Cenk to dig into media reactions to Scientology after reports that actress Katie Holmes' alleged objections to the religion may factor into her divorce from Tom Cruise.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  31. Elronious Member

I hope these two clips from BBC make it all over the news, connecting $cientology w/ these thugs.
  32. CarterUSP Member

Scientology helps you communcate and have a happy marriage. The flawless standard tech of l ron hubbard will equip anyone to do this.

L ron was married three times.
    Supah-OT tom cruise in messy divorce.
    Shelley miscavige not been seen for years.
    Travolta...
    • Agree Agree x 2
  33. Two random thoughts about this:

Tom will probably look for a woman who is a long time Scientologist next time.

This whole story if nothing else has made more people google Scientology and probably brought a lot more new people to look at all of those YouTube vids. That's always a nice thing.
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Isn't John Sweeney due for a visit?
  35. Anonymous Member

Kirstie Alley?
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  36. The Wrong Guy Member

• Funny Funny x 2
  37. The Wrong Guy Member

[IMG]

New lease of life: Nicole Kidman was full of joy as she left an attorney's office after her divorce settlement with Tom Cruise back in 2001

In addition to the above photo, there are new photos and some video footage in this article:

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise divorce: Kate Holmes emerges for the first time since filing for divorce | Mail Online

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Kate-Holmes-emerges-time-filing-divorce.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.