Customize

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: The Divorce

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by The Wrong Guy, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishypants Moderator

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...bout-tom-cruise-and-suri-attorney-claims.html

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tourniquet Member

Hubbard's frozen sperm... just LOL XD
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. The Wrong Guy Member

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. fishypants Moderator

http://www.hecklerspray.com/tom-cruise-unhappy-with-tom-cruise-is-a-weirdo-book/200811729.php

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. WagTheWog Member

Just a reminder:
    There is still a lot of work to be done by Anons!!
    That "finale" isn't going to happen without a LOT of pooning of stories and videos to the media.
    Point them in the right direction. They're lazy. The more work you can do for them the better.

And now would be a great time for some big-ass RAIDS (where you also alert the media beforehand so they can be there to cover it).

Get on it faggots!

/
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

The theory that it was his cousin seemed more likely.
  7. fishypants Moderator

http://www.grantland.com/blog/holly...nd-other-absurdities-from-this-weeks-tabloids

• Like Like x 3
  8. RightOn Member

kids thrive on structure
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

"How DARE you call me a gay necrophiliac!" howled Tom, in dead Earnest.
    • Funny Funny x 8
  10. exOT8Michael Member

There is no way Scientology will just "let go" of Suri's Scientology future, per my knowledge of Scientology's group behavior, from personal experience. They will most likely plot a recapture of some kind back into the cult. Stay tuned.
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

The Daily Crabbie: Katie Is Taking Away All Suri's Designer Stuff!!!!

[IMG]

We've apparently seen the last of Suri Cruise toddling along looking like a French prostitute in high heels and lipstick. Some incredibly reliable source called Reveal magazine says Katie has officially put the kibosh on Suri's kiddie fashionista bit, taking away all Suri's expensive duds, many of which were freebies bestowed on her by ass-kissing designers, and replacing them with stuff Gwyneth Paltrow would refer to as "riff-raff wear." According to Reveal, dressing Suri up like a little doll and parading her in front of the world was all Tom's idea to begin with. That's all over now that Katie is calling the shots in Suri's life.

"Katie has been returning unsolicited gifts and loans from designers for Suri since she arrived in New York - which is to be her home base now, far away from Tom," a dubious source told the dubious Reveal rag. "She's issued instructions to remove Suri from all freebie lists. She's also put the word out in LA to stop any mini-me diva products being sent her way."
    The de-programming of Suri has begun. No Scientology, no designer clothes. No more pointing to random normals and whispering "I want his testicles." No more joy rides on the company flying saucer. No more having daddy buy her a pony, she rides the pony once and says "Now make him into a hamburger. Bwahahahahahaaaaa!" and five minutes later the pony is a hamburger. I sort of feel sorry for the kid to be quite frank. I mean yeah it's probably better that she won't be brought up with the Xenu-cult crap but, not everything about "normal" life is that great. There could be certain advantages to being Tom Cruise's daughter and the One True Messiah of The Alien Cult. Like, you have a teacher you don't like so you order your guys to drag them outside and beat them to within an inch of their life. I wouldn't mind having that power. That would be a rocking power.

http://www.thedailycrabbie.com/2012/07/katie-is-taking-away-all-suris-designer.html
    • Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. DeathHamster Member

The fact that Tom and his lawyers rolled over and surrendered so quickly suggests that Katie has Weapons of Mass Tom Destruction held in reserve. Still... that's never stopped Scientology before, and Tom is probably getting constant instructions from the Bad Advice Dog Chucky Davie.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  13. The Wrong Guy Member

Scientology E-meter, aired on Inside Edition 7/18/2012

• Like Like x 15
  14. Anonymous Member

Win after win after win...

SoMnew.gif

Scientology - you know by now that Anonymous is winning.

You were advised that this would not end, until your cult is utterly dismantled.

Please get David Miscavige to announce that he has "handled Anonymous" again.

It is delicious to watch.
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
  15. Tourniquet Member

icwutudidthar
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. The Wrong Guy Member

Katie Holmes turns page on divorce and heads to Broadway

After a month that found Holmes joining Mimi Rogers and Nicole Kidman among the ranks of ex-wives to movie star Tom Cruise, the actress has signed on to star in Theresa Rebeck's new comedy, "Dead Accounts," which will premiere at Broadway's Music Box Theatre this fall.

www.latimes.com/entertainment/arts/culture/la-et-cm-katie-holmes-broadway-20120719,0,1956717.story

Katie Holmes On Broadway: 'Dead Accounts' Will Be Actress' First Post-Cruise Role

"I am thrilled to be coming back to the Broadway community and honored to be a part of this team," Holmes said in a statement.

www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/19/katie-holmes-broadway-dead-accounts_n_1687917.html
    • Like Like x 4
  18. The Wrong Guy Member

Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard Offered Rewards For Celebrity Recruits In 1955 - Business Insider

Filed under the name "Project Celebrity," Hubbard announced a celebrity wish list to help spread word of his religion saying there are "many to whom America and the world listens."

Published in the Xenu.net archives, the list appeared in an early 1955 "Ability" newsletter, a bulletin sent out to Scientology members. "Project Celebrity" contained 63 well-known celebrities comprised of athletes, actors, artists, writers, and singers from the '50s.

www.businessinsider.com/scientologys-1955-project-celebrity-list-2012-7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

No. Not until every man woman and child on Earth knows to reject $cientology and its proponents.

We Will Finish This.

We Will Tear It Down, Burn The Remains, And Salt The Earth It Was Built Upon.

Scientology - It's Over.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. The Wrong Guy Member

All right then - go ahead. Just remember: "Leave Chick Corea alone!"

21. Anonymous Member

A guy named Chick... LOL
    And yes, I liked RTF, but still LOL
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

The Daily Crabbie: Yolanda Pecoraro Will Probably Be Tom Cruise's Next Wife Or Not

[IMG]

Hot-blooded 27-year-old actress Yolanda Pecoraro is probably already being groomed as Tom Cruise's next wife. How do we know this? Cause Radar and the National Enquirer speculated so. This speculation is not totally random though; on the contrary, it is based on solid reasoning. It's like this: Tom Cruise lost Katie Holmes because she didn't buy into Scientology, so Tom will probably next want to marry a woman who is already a Scientologist and therefore less likely to fly the coop over religious disagreements. Let's find a woman who is the right age for Tom, hot enough to satisfy his need for a sexy lady to manly-up his image, almost certainly fertile enough to bear him more children and most importantly already a Scientologist.

Yolanda Pecoraro. There's your answer. She meets all the qualifications listed above. If any woman is perfect for the role of Tom's new wife, it's her. There's only one thing we need to know: What is Yolanda's asking price. Oh man what I wouldn't give to be her agent right now. Don't take less than $20 million in advance with a guaranteed $50 million in shut-up money in case something goes wrong!!! Oh and one stipulation that HAS to be written into the contract: Under no circumstances is Tom allowed to help Yolanda's career. He helped Katie's career by totally destroying it. I wouldn't let that guy near my career. Or my vagina, if I had a vagina. That vagina thing won't be a problem though. Tom doesn't do any of his own fucking as we already know.

http://www.thedailycrabbie.com/2012/07/yolanda-pecoraro-will-probably-be-tom.html
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

This post from ESMB may, or may not, be of interest.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...landa-Pecoraro&p=707965&viewfull=1#post707965
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. JohnnyRUClear Member

Now, that is interesting. TC likes teh woggettes, but just can't keep them because they keep wogging back out on him? Too funny.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

suripuppppppeeeeee.jpg
    ^^^^^^^^^
    Looks like Tommy Davis.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  26. Rockyj Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Despite the fact
    He
    KNOWS
    (you know, he just, he just, KNOWS, cause he's a Scientologist), he just can't confront and shatter suppression. But one day it will be a historical phenomena. I wonder if he watches his video and laughs like he does in that video when he reminds himself that he was asked if he's ever seen an SP.
  28. Rockyj Member

This could have been Suri!
  29. Anonymous Member

suripuppppppeeeeee.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  30. Tourniquet Member

31. JohnnyRUClear Member

This is more like it:

Now imagine Tom Cruise, the world's only "Freedom Medal of Valor" recipient, with the "Church of Scientology" backing him, instead of just this rascally wog dad on his own.

Scary? Yeah, it actually is.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  32. Etain Member

My niece makes that face every now and then when she wants something and she's told no.

I am immune. I gave myself a shot.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Join The Cult Of $cientology? Wog Dog Says No!

129022771619221779.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  34. Malory Member

Kudos to the grown-up troll who decided to take kids into a shop that sells puppies. Bet they've just gone off Katie's Christmas card list.
  35. Anonymous Member

36. WagTheWog Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  37. The Wrong Guy Member

Why is Suri Cruise always being carried around?

By Leslie Gornstein, E! Online

I reached out for some intel from a guy who would know: Alex Kantif of photo agency AKM Images/GSI Media. Kantif has spent the past week tracking Suri and family, and he tells me there's one main reason for Suri spending most of her public moments off of her feet.

You can blame aggressive paparazzi, he says.

"I stayed in New York for a week, and the only time that the Katie didn't carry Suri around was when they had to walk five to 10 blocks," Kantif tells me. "But some of the photographers are being a little over-aggressive and jumping right in front of her with their flahes. So Suri gets a little annoyed, and that's when she likes Katie to pick her up.

"I don't think Suri is spoiled," Kantif insists. "It's just been overwhelming for her recently, with all the photographers."

Just how many paps are we talking about?

"It was crazy," Kantif dishes. "Sometimes 30 -- and I think we got to a time where we had about 50 paparazzi, plus TV channels. And some of them got really close."

Specifically, one shutterbug recently jumped in front of the tot while she and her mom were trying to walk to a nearby Whole Foods. The incident must have spooked the child, because the pair's security guard subsequently told the paparazzi that Suri and Katie probably wouldn't try to take that walk again.

http://todayentertainment.today.msn...hy-is-suri-cruise-always-being-carried-around
    • Like Like x 3
  38. DeathHamster Member

So wrong. As I recall, NYC has tough laws about getting a model release for pictures used for commercial purposes. Of course, a big flyswatter doesn't help when there are so many flies.
  39. fishypants Moderator

that means advertising. doesn't apply to news reporting. even celebrity news. 'editorial content'.
  40. Anonymous Member

I remember the British press saying they weren't going to use pap pics after Princess Diana was killed. I think they stuck to it a month or two.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.