Customize

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: The Divorce

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by The Wrong Guy, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

Maybe he'll fall off. Would be a good publicity stunt.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Tourniquet Member

If true, then Tabayoyon witnessed the blooding of Mark Rathbun. Interesting.

The reason is that it is a High Crime/Suppressive Act in Scientology to invalidate Scientology by admitting that it cannot cure all ills.

Too bad Rupert Murdoch won't finance a campaign to emblazon this^ on billboards in each country where Scientology festers.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Random guy Member

You know the cult is loosing when the papers start 'pooning themselves!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. DeathHamster Member

Yeah, that isn't the least bit creepy, maniacal, obsessive, or the sign of a sore fucking loser. Did I say loser? Yeah, LOSER!
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. RightOn Member

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. RightOn Member

^^^ also about Jett which was not mentioned.
    These have always been my questions below:
    Why fly a child having gran mal seizures to the Bahamas and invite freinds to a New Years Eve Party?
    If Jett had liver damage, both Kelly and John have admitted to putting Jett on the Puriff more than once. Why wasn't this ever questioned?
    Why a quicky cremation?
    And why wasn't there a much bigger investigation with more queations asked?
    /derail
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. RightOn Member

While in Dubia, maybe Tom can stop and see how that Scientology VM "child orphangae" is coming along that Erin Banks and her idiot Aussie husband were collecting money for a while back. "Slums To Schools" was it?
    Erin is now a lowly staff member and the head of whatever in some unimportant "clear the planet" position.
    How's that acting career coming along Erin?
    /derail

edited: for those of you who don't remember this story, that orphange was never built as far as I know
  8. fishypants Moderator

• Like Like x 6
  9. DeathHamster Member

Destroy the evidence, it's the Scientology Way.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. The Wrong Guy Member

Katie Holmes Got Another Well-Timed Glossy Cover and Tom Cruise Needs a New Stylist – Fashionista
    [IMG]
    Katie Holmes has so much going on right now, a divorce from Tom Cruise almost seems like an afterthought for the actress/designer. Just a couple of weeks after Holmes’s Elle cover hit newsstands, WWD has just revealed that she’s gracing the cover of California-based fashion glossy C Magazine. The cover story, of course, has a familiar focus: Holmes’s “sexy new look” and “fresh lease on life.”

According to WWD, Holmes was shot for the magazine just seven days before filing for divorce and the interview took place literally the day before. Not surprisingly, Holmes was not gushing about Tom Cruise. The editor who interviewed Holmes told WWD that “there were signs: Holmes was certainly very aware of herself, laying a couple cards on the table but never showing her whole hand” (isn’t that how media trained celebrities always are?) and “most noticeably, the one name decisively absent from her lexicon: Tom Cruise. She never actually refers to him by name over pages and pages of transcription.” Apparently, Holmes also awkwardly dodged a question about whether Suri has brought she and Tom closer together: “I don’t know. I mean… I don’t know. People have been having babies a long time.”

Katie’s focus has decidedly been on her multi-faceted career. She recently taped a guest appearance on Project Runway All Stars; is set to star in a Broadway play; and is planning the first ever fashion week presentation for Holmes & Yang, which, according to the trade, will take place at the Bowery Hotel. Speaking of which, Holmes’ design partner Jeanne Yang was not just her stylist – she was Cruise’s as well – and we’d be pretty surprised if that relationship continued. Which means: Tom Cruise needs a stylist, everyone. Any recommendations?

From http://fashionista.com/2012/07/kati...ssy-cover-and-tom-cruise-needs-a-new-stylist/
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. The Wrong Guy Member

Katie Holmes Most In Demand Actress In Hollywood Since Tom Cruise Split - Entertainmentwise

Since her split from ex-husband Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes has become Hollywood's most in demand star.

According to Now Magazine friends say she's cock-a-hoop, with one saying: "She can't believe it. She's had calls from US movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, who wants to put her in a sure-fire Oscar-worthy movie, calls about a Dawson's Creek reunion and offers from fashion and cosmetics giants offering her blank cheques to be the face of their brand."

Holmes has also reportedly had six- figure offers for her first post-Cruise interview from chat show stars including Oprah Winfrey and Piers Morgan.

The friend added: "Everyone wants a piece of Katie now she's stood up to the might of Tom and his insidious 'religion'."

More at www.entertainmentwise.com/news/82349/Katie-Holmes-Most-In-Demand-Actress-In-Hollywood-Since-Tom-Cruise-Split

Urban Dictionary: cockahoop
    www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cockahoop

A Welsh and Scottish term meaning "to be insanely excited."
    • Like Like x 2
  12. failboat Member

13. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

I'd hit it
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Ron B DED Member

I hope Scientology celebrities are paying attention to this.

This is what happens when celebrities publicly exit Scientology.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Chipshotz Member

Tom Cruise New Wife Auditions!

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Isn't he the cult member from Lost?
  18. failboat Member

19. Random guy Member

Bloody ingenious!
    • Agree Agree x 4
  20. The Wrong Guy Member

Connor Cruise Spins Tunes at Event in NYC

Published on Jul 24, 2012 by AssociatedPress

'Pretty Little Liars' star Shay Mitchell and Tom Cruise's son Connor helped kick of American Eagle's 'Live Your Life' campaign Tuesday in New York's Times Square.

17-year-old Cruise, who goes by DJ C-Squared, also showed off his DJ skills. (July 24)
  21. Anonymous Member

Oh, the irony.

/
  22. The Wrong Guy Member

Suri Cruise Sobs 'I Want To Live With Daddy!'

Suri-Cruise-Wants-To-Live-With-Tom-Cruise1.jpg

Katie Holmes managed to get daughter Suri back from her estranged husband, Tom Cruise, but only over the child’s plaintive objections. Poor Suri has become a pawn in the bitter divorce battle between Katie and Tom and the child is naturally conflicted. Star Magazine reports on the cover of this week’s issue that eyewitnesses claim that Suri broke into tears when she was finally allowed to visit with her dad last week, sobbing ‘I want to live with daddy!’ Apparently the reunion between father and daughter was an emotional one – Suri loves her daddy and obviously suffers during his absence.

According to Star, Tom won Suri over with a stupendous getaway costing more than $170,000 – the child had such a grand time that she was in no mood to return to mommy! Not that Suri is an easy child to win over with pampering, given how spoiled she seems to be already. But this ‘buying love’ technique is typical in the battles that occur between estranged parents over their children’s love and affection. In this particular war it seems that Tom might be winning.

The most heartbreaking part of the cover is the claim that poor Suri was pleading and crying for Tom as Katie took her forcefully back into custody. Tom had no choice but to relinquish Suri to her mother’s control – his visit was over and he and his daughter were crushed. Katie’s worst fear is coming true – Suri might love her dad more – maybe Katie should have bought her that puppy!

From www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2012/suri-cruise-sobs-i-want-to-live-with-daddy-tom-cruise-0724/
    • Like Like x 1
  23. vaLLarrr Member

Katie Holmes probably now wants out of Hollywood, so she's likely looking at London apartment brochures with her pals the Beckhams.

She could be really huge now. The eyes of the world are watching what she'll do next.
    Like Nicole Kidman, breaking free from Cruise Control does wonders to ones career.
    And you can bet that the new Katie Holmes image will be like candy to an eager press.

What Katie did... appears to have eclipsed 50 years of effort by "the most capable people on the planet", thus proving without a shadow of a doubt that LRH tech is false data, what is true is falsely acked as false when one is not permitted to view true data, when even whilst deliberately modifying statistics to give the appearance of selling the required amount of stale LRH books, all the data handed back down the lines is just as false.
    Face facts: Katie's on the cover of every magazine, and she's hot, she not only looks hot, but she's now worth more to Hollywood than Tom Cruise. She's hotter than Arizona in July.

One could be forgiven for thinking that such an eloquent scam, designed to attract the lost and perhaps selfish minded of 50's and 60's upward-looking society, cannot have been purposely designed by a buffoon like LRH.
    This current booksale scam to flog Dianetics or hand out crappy leaflets is insignificant.

What matters is that all the hidden "tech" or data is freely available online, no need to join a nasty cult even if you're interested in the plagiarist psychopath LRH.

The mindset that one needs to accept the shit LRH wrote as fact, the loop of self-destruction that allows those absorbed to view non-believers as a lower form of mankind, this evil trap of e-meter confessionals, it has all evolved thus, and in its insipid nature it absorbed all who took it seriously, including the old fat man himself.

I simply cannot believe that a creepy cheap sci-fi book-writer could have ever conceived the multi-dimensional mindfuck that it would become, and it is a shame that he was not alive to see his vile little concept die a slow death, being suffocated by ridicule and anger and a sense of justice that mankind needs.

The cult of scientology will be eradicated not only by the brave and the crazy Anons, but by the sum and amount of all the foul behavior and plainly unethical acts that they as a group commit regularly "in a just cause".

It will serve as an example of ideological failure, just like the nazi ideology of the same era.

One cannot look at history without its pathetic totalitarian dictators, of which LRH was essentially one as is David Miscavige, and Godwin's Law be damned, if the figures from the cult were truthful and there really were 12 million scientologists worldwide, then you can bet there would be SP internment camps and gulags and all manner of foul evils of precisely the same nature and purpose as those designed and built by the 3rd Reich. They already exist now, on a tiny scale.

Anyone who supports the official line from LRH -"we would rather have you dead than incapable"
    - they bring upon themselves all the misery and failure that they deserve. They "pulled it in" in clam parlance.

What Katie does next, is everything. What she says and does now is headline news.
    She will eclipse Tom, like Cher eclipsed Sonny.
    But she has both of the tiny testicles of one slap-happy Napoleon syndrome afflicted cult leader in the palm of her hand.

Here on WWP of course most normal people would want her to squeeze hard and hear him scream out like a girl, but the global press is starting to come around to WWP way of thinking, investigate noisily the crimes of scientology in the same way they do unto others.

Yet they seem so brainwashed as to be incredulous why anyone would want to put an end to their cult.

Perhaps Katie has trolled us all, she might even come out in support of the clams.
    But until Shelly Miscavige appears all of that is moot.

It's too late. These are looking like very, very dark days for "scientologists".

And it makes for great material for all the gossip magazines and websites, and there isn't a damn thing that Miscavige or any of his Super Homo Novis team of OT folk can do about it.

They are ridiculously incapable, hilariously powerless, and so they resort to becoming Squirrel Busters, and all this amuses me very much. This is why I am here, after all.

tl;dr - LOL scientology
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. The Wrong Guy Member

From Facebook:

Tony Ortega shared a link via Tony Ortega.

46 seconds ago

A cute advertisement playing on the TomKat divorce provided me an excuse to do something I've meant to do for a long time. With all the new readers devouring everything about Scientology, I wanted to give them a guide our best stuff. Here it is!

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise's Split Becomes an Advertisement
    (Also, Guide to Our Scientology Archives!)

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runni...e_holmes_tom_cruise_village_voice_archive.php
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  25. RightOn Member

of course Suri wants to live with Daddy! why wouldn't she?
    ice cream for dinner at 10pm, she was doing whatever the hell she wanted, wearing what she wanted. She does not realize how isolated she was.
    She wants things to be the way they were. It's what she is used to and the only way she knows.
    Katie is probably trying to bring some form of structure back to Suri's life and what child would want that?
    Kids thrive with some structure and direction in their lives. With TC following the LRH nevr say no tech, it can really mess a kid up.
    Wonder if Katie has considered taking Suri to get assessed or for therapy for any type of problems she may be experiencing. Tom would have a freakin' cow! oh well!
    I still don't understand why Suri sees him alone?
    Katie you can't be that trusting of him, are you? If so, wake up girlfriend!
  26. mojo Member

once she gets into a real school and has friends, activities, and a life in NY, daddy will have to work around her schedule. passing phase, if even that.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  27. The Wrong Guy Member

Single Tom has smaller heels

[IMG]

[IMG]

Here’s the GMD* in London today doing a pretty good imitation of his Junior Mint Taylor Lautner now that he’s lost a little weight after Katie Holmes dumped him. As you can see, single Tom is not only slimmer (the jeans fit better now, right?), he’s also wearing a milder wedge heel. Back in the Katie Homes days, it was like he had a trampoline attached to his trainers. Click here for a refresher. See the difference in the denim?

Tom is apparently overseas to scout locations. Am curious if he rang up the Beckhams to ask if they’d mind a photo opportunity to prove that they haven’t broken up. Wouldn’t it be great if somehow he found himself on one of the Olympic Opening Ceremony floats? It’s the closest he’d come to Pride I think.

From http://laineygossip.com/Articles/De...heels-now-that-he’s-single-after-Katie-Holmes

*GMD - Abbreviation for "Gay Midget Dwarf". Alternate moniker for Tom Cruise.

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=GMD
  28. RightOn Member

wat the? Look at his position. This picture proves that he is in fact a robot! lol

exploitable pic?
    "COB, I am sorry I didn't call you back right away….I…. yes…. I was in the bathroom…. yes…no…. I promise to call you back… yes….. YES! I love you too pookey"
    • Funny Funny x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

WTF?
  30. The Wrong Guy Member

31. Anonymous Member

I think he looks mightily pissed off and was getting ready to spin around to avoid the pic. I've just got to believe that all of this is getting through somehow. He's just gotta be getting that damn near the entire world thinks he and schilmotology are whack and we cannot all be wrong! He's gotta be double checking his good-n-plenty's and realizing that just maybe he's been/being scammed.

I know, I'm stupid, right?
    • Like Like x 3
  32. The Wrong Guy Member

Not at all. You have a good point.

Tom Cruise has been tricked, brainwashed, pandered-to, and scammed, but that still doesn't make him a deaf and blind idiot.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

Tom, walk away before the scandal ruins your wonderous facelift you that paid a fortune to look completely natural!
  34. Anonymous Member

I'm SUCH a soft touch sometimes. I'm on the verge of starting to feel sorry for him.
  35. Anonymous Member

Fuck him. He shills for the cult and turns a blind eye to the evil shit, even funds it, and he let's a certain Mr David Miscavige act like a fucking asshole and he knows where Shelly Miscavige is buried.

He should be ashamed to be a scientologist, not promoting it. Fuck him.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  36. Tourniquet Member

I'd feel bad for him, too, only if he weren't such an ambulatory melanoma.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  37. Tourniquet Member

I'd love to see his reaction to a Martin Bashir-style interview. He'd probably do just like Tommy Davis, but would nevertheless be great for the lulz.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  38. You need to watch this again:
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  39. No, that's probably congenital.
  40. Anonymous Member

Lainey shur wasn't shitting about Tom's "wedgie heels" during the Kate Holmes era.

http://www.laineygossip.com/Article...edges-with-Katie-Holmes-and-Suri-in-Australia
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.