Customize

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: The Divorce

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by The Wrong Guy, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. failboat Member

Katie stays Holmes: Actress cancels first red carpet appearance since Tom Cruise split

Katie Holmes has cancelled what would have been her first official public appearance since her split from Tom Cruise.
    The former Dawson's Creek actress, 33, was due to attend this Satuday's Dizzy Feet Foundation gala.
    But her spokesman toldE! that Holmes has decided to pull out of the event, being held at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion at the Los Angeles Music Center.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2179859/Katie-Holmes-cancels-red-carpet-appearance-Tom-Cruise-split.html#ixzz21syKK0ZR
  2. The Wrong Guy Member

7/28/2012 6:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katie Holmes
    SPEAKS!!!!!

072912-katie-holmes-launch-2.jpg

KATIE HOLMES SPOKE TO US!!! KATIE HOLMES SPOKE TO US!!! KATIE HOLMES SPOKE TO US!!! KATIE HOLMES SPOKE TO US!!!

Yes, it's true ... last night outside the NoMad Hotel in New York City, our photog asked Katie how dinner was and she said, "Great, thank you." It's not much, but it's the first time Katie has talked on camera since her split from Tom Cruise. It counts, right?

The video is also interesting because Katie walked out with no security and no car waiting for her -- she hopped in a cab instead.

Ain't freedom grand?

From www.tmz.com/2012/07/28/katie-holmes-video/
    • Like Like x 7
  3. DeathHamster Member

4. RightOn Member

I wonder if Cruise is having any doubts about DM now and starting to figure out that he is expendable.
    I would tend to think that Cruise may not have been in agrreement wit DM about making this divorce go away ASAP? He prolly didn't have much or any say in the matter. I mean Cruise was always a "me" person and a " I get what I want" type of guy. And he had to listen and follow orders by DM.
    It may have had a profound affect on him. Only time will tell if he has an ounce of critical thinking left.
  5. Random guy Member

According to the interview with Brousseau, Cruise isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. He may simply lack the intelligence to understand he's a tool to the cult.

I'll link to the story again, it's bloody golden!

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/scientology_john_brousseau_tom_cruise.php
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. He seems to never have had any critical thinking ability to begin with.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. RightOn Member

lol perhaps,
    but finding out his beloved BFF COB was just using him and that he is no longer the COS's poster child must have some effect on him. Which we don't know what that effect was/is yet
  8. Anonymous Member

If he thinks it's to his benefit to "believe" this he will if not he won't.
  9. Marcali Member

Hi,
    I’m new here.
    This is too good to be true, I had to share it.
    I just figured out the mystery behind #33.
    The jersey number of Tom Cruise's character in the 1983 film All The Right Moves
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
  10. Sonichu Moderator

patri3header.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Tom Cruise is foul:
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Marcali Member

Katie made All the Right Moves this time
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Never saw that movie. Was it an exploitation cheapie about midget football leagues?

Welcome Marcali, good first post!
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. The Wrong Guy Member

Tom Cruise
    SPEAKS!!!!!

0728-tom-cruise-video-3.jpg
    TOM CRUISE SPOKE TO US!!! TOM CRUISE SPOKE TO US!!! TOM CRUISE SPOKE TO US!!! TOM CRUISE SPOKE TO US!!!

Yes, it's true ... this afternoon outside Taverna Tony in Malibu, our photog asked Tom how he was doing ... and he said, "Good."

It's not much, but it is the first time Tom has talked on camera since his split from Katie Holmes ... who just last night topped Tom by uttering three words to our photog in NYC.

A chatty bunch, aren't they?

www.tmz.com/2012/07/28/tom-cruise-video/
    • Like Like x 1
  15. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Holy Crap! And this guy calls himself an actor? He needs to hire better writers (and people to stick their hand up his butt). Here's a freebee:
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. The Wrong Guy Member

Katie Holmes Goes on a Dinner Date – with Her Lawyer - People.com

[IMG]

Katie Holmes stepped out for dinner in New York City Friday night with a male companion.

Naturally, that sparked a slew of dating rumors, but PEOPLE has learned that the man who accompanied Holmes, 33, to dinner was her lawyer, Jonathan Wolfe.

Two sources tell PEOPLE that Holmes (who filed for divorce from Tom Cruise last month) and her attorney were joined by his wife, Renee, and the trio dined at the NoMad Hotel in Manhattan's Gramercy neighborhood.

From www.people.com/people/article/0,,20616218,00.html
    • Like Like x 2
  18. The Wrong Guy Member

Well, Well, Well.... - Dlisted

[IMG]

For the first time in YEARS, a dinner date kissed Katie Holmes on the cheek and afterward her face didn't smell like sweaty balls and peen nectar (aka Tommy Cruise breath). I know, I'd be disappointed too if I was her, because when a dinner date kisses me on the face I pray it'll make my cheek smell like sweaty balls and peen nectar.

Katie Holmes, who hasn't stopped smiling ever since she learned how to naturally smile on her own (seriously, she's just showing off now), went to dinner last night in NYC with a bunch of friends including a dude everyone is calling a "mystery man." They make it sound all sexy and shit. That's not a mystery man. That's a manager, agent, lawyer, publicist or some other kind of business type. I know this, because if he was trying to get on her like that, he wouldn't be awkward smiling like me on kindergarten picture day when I was scared of the camera and didn't know how to form my mouth into a smile. That's not a smile of seduction. I also know this, because it's probably been a long time since Katie has gotten good dick, bad dick, soft dick and any kind of dick. If this was a special kind of date, she'd be so excited that she'd be air kissing him with her cooch. But really, who cares about the mystery man thing when there's something more important to scream at. I'm talking Katie taking a cab...AGAIN.

I'm hoping that somewhere between that restaurant and her apartment, she traded that cab for a Bentley. The last thing Suri needs is to know that her mother is making a habit out of taking cabs like a commoner.

www.dlisted.com/2012/07/28/well-well-well
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Has this been on the thread already?

• Like Like x 3
  20. The Wrong Guy Member

From Facebook:

Tony Ortega shared a link.

This morning, we conclude our big story on John Brousseau, a man who seemed to be in the middle of all the action during his 32 years in Scientology's Sea Org. Today, we learn even more about the work he did for Tom Cruise, about how he helped create "The Hole," and then how he came to realize that he needed to get away from the only life he'd ever known.

"Tom Cruise Worships David Miscavige Like a God": The John Brousseau Story, Part Two

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/scientology_john_brousseau_mareka_james.php
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  21. RightOn Member

oh COS you are spoiling me with all this entheta that you pulled in!
    CNN report was excellent, love to see the news with Cruise laughing like a demented jackal.
    And the JB story was fabulous.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  22. failboat Member

the sooper-sekrit leader of Chanology? ;)

tumblr_m6okkjmLZz1rtdr3mo1_500.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  23. The Wrong Guy Member

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  24. The Wrong Guy Member

Katie Holmes' Still A Target For Scientologists, According To Church Spies! | PerezHilton.com

Yesterday marked one month since Katie Holmes broke free from the reigns of Tom Cruise and the Church of Scientology, after she filed for divorce!

While things might seem good and well with Katie, it sounds as though the Church of Scientology isn’t finished with her just yet!

Ex-Scientologist Samantha Domingo recently stated:

“Katie would have been excommunicated normally, and behind the scenes she probably already is. Internally, the wheels are in motion to discredit Katie. We have moles that are pretending to be good Scientologists who report back to us on the outside. I’ve seen internal memos about Katie.”

…Because that’s not creepy or anything!!

Since Katie left the church, she could potentially be declared a suppressive person, or SP, as Scientologists call them.

According to the church’s website, an SP is a person who is anti-social and seeks to suppress people…such as “Napoleon, Hitler, the unrepentant killer and the drug lord.”

Ah, yes…we’d DEFINITELY clump Katie into the same category as Hitler…! Seriously?!

Former Scientology spokesman Mike Rinder explained:

“Katie Holmes is probably the biggest suppressive person out there right now. Tom, if he were an ordinary Scientologist, would be ordered to disconnect from Katie and because Suri will be living with Katie, he couldn’t see her either. But because Tom is so high-profile, it would create a total furore if the public knew he was cutting Suri off. This is an example of the church at its most hypocritical.”

Interesting…

As we previously reported, Katie has made her return to her Catholic roots, by becoming a parishioner at the Church of St. Francis Xavier in NYC and even enrolling Suri into a private Catholic school.

Meanwhile, a source states that Holmes’ exit from Scientology is considered “the biggest middle finger Scientology has ever seen.”

Somehow, we don't think Katie cares what the Church of Scientology thinks — as long as she and Suri are happy and separated from its cult-like ways!

From http://perezhilton.com/2012-07-30-c...credit-katie-holmes-suppressive-person-spying
    • Like Like x 2
  25. The Wrong Guy Member

Village Voice Editor Shares Another Huge Scientology Scoop - FishbowlLA

By Richard Horgan on July 30, 2012 9:55 AM

Tony Ortega has done it again. Over the weekend, on his Scientology-focused blog Runnin’ Scared, the Village Voice editor-in-chief published a groundbreaking two-part interview with John Brousseau, a 32-year member who very methodically “blew” Hemet’s Int Base in 2010.

Ortega remains the church’s number one journalistic foe, tirelessly publishing scoop after scoop. But FishbowlLA figured that this latest Saturday-Sunday opus must rank pretty high on his list of feature articles. Via email, Ortega concurred.

“I think this is definitely one of my favorite four or five Scientology pieces I’ve ever done,” Ortega says. “And people are telling me it fills in some interesting gaps in the historical record, so that’s nice to hear.”

“I was talking to JB for more than a year,” he adds. “In February 2011, Larry Wright’s New Yorker piece described some of the work Brousseau had done for Tom Cruise, and then I actually put his photos of that work up (Marty Rathbun had already done that too). Then, over the last year JB helped me here and there with stuff and questions about people like Ann Tidman [link] and Shelly Miscavige [link].”

“At some point I knew that he’d been Miscavige’s brother-in-law, but I had no idea about him making movies with L. Ron Hubbard and driving Hubbard around, or helping with the secrecy between [Pat] Broeker and Miscavige in the 1980s. Last week, I had called him up to have a general chat and it just started coming out of him.”

Brousseau’s association with the church started after he attended a 1977 New Year’s Eve party at Scientology headquarters in Berkeley. Much later on, in 2004, he was the person who installed metal bars on the doors and windows of a pair of buildings in Hemet infamously known – now more than ever – as “The Hole” (pictured). While Cruise comes across fairly well in some of Brousseau’s anecdotes, church leader David Miscavige takes another huge, megalomaniac hit.

As usual with Ortega’s articles, the comments are full of interesting additional details, everything from former member Karen de la Carriere’s recollections of being interviewed by authorities when Brousseau escaped in 2010 to another reader pointing out that Cruise was filmed by X17 yesterday visiting the Celebrity Center in Hollywood.

Kudos to Ortega for this thoroughly mesmerizing overview of how Miscagive infiltrated and eventually hijacked the movement.

From www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlla/tony-ortega-runnin-scared-village-voice-john-brousseau-july-2012-interview_b68264
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  26. The Wrong Guy Member

Celebrity Heat Index - USA Today

The dog days of summer have produced high drama as far as Hollywood relationships in July. USA TODAY tracks down the month's top headline-making stars on the Celebrity Heat Index, which measures media exposure.

TOP NEWSMAKERS AND THEIR SCORES:

1. Katie Holmes (1,222): The actress surprises everyone, even husband Tom Cruise, by filing for divorce June 28 and again stuns celebrity observers when she reaches a divorce and custody settlement in just 11 days. She is photographed out and about with daughter Suri immediately after the divorce filing.

2. Tom Cruise (1,044): See No. 1.

3. Suri Cruise (356): See No. 1.

From www.usatoday.com/life/people/story/2012-07-30/celeb-heat-index-holmes/56596678/1
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  27. Internetzin Member

Just read on TMZ Tom has taken Suri to Disney Orlando.Isn't Orlando in Florida?
  28. RightOn Member

I am the only one not understanding these non monitored visists with Suri?
    Or are they monitored?
    Or maybe nobody knows what the hell their agreement is.
    Alls I know, if Katie is letting him have unmonitored visits with Suri, then she has a screw loose.
  29. Anonymous Member

30. Anonymous Member

31. Oh for fuck's sake. Everybody knows you can be hypnotised by the naked subliminals in 'Little Mermaid' and be suckered into their cult. That's where old ladies wearing Eeyore sweat shirts come from. Don't have to go to Disneyland/world for that.
  32. Anonymous Member

I'm still trying to Find Nemo.

Bitch be a slippery motherfucker.
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  33. grebe Member

Wat.
    • Like Like x 2

34. That was awesome, one of his best yet!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  35. The Wrong Guy Member

SCIENTOLOGY TARGETING TWILIGHT STAR? - The National Enquirer

Published on: August 1, 2012
    by NATIONAL ENQUIRER staff

Scientology sets sights on ROBERT PATTINSON to assume role as the org’s top celeb after TOM CRUISE’s quickie divorce from KATIE HOLMES caused major embarrassment for the controversial religion, say sources.

And insiders believe that Kirstie Alley, a neighbor and friend of the “Twilight” star, is spearheading the efforts to lure him into the fold, after an SUV registered to the “Cheers” star was spotted leaving his property.

An eyewitness told The ENQUIRER that a white Lexus Hybrid SUV belonging to Kirstie entered Pattinson’s property on July 25 – the same day he reportedly broke up with his “Twilight” co-star and girlfriend of three years, Kristen Stewart, 22, after she was caught cheating with her “Snow White & the Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders, 41.

When it left at 4:30 p.m., the vehicle went directly to Scientology’s Celebrity Centre in Hollywood.

“My first thought was that it was really unusual,” the eyewitness noted. “I didn’t get a good look at the driver except that I noticed that the person had a lot of hair – so it was probably female.”

“The church of Scientology would love to have Rob in the fold,” Amy Scobee, formerly a high-ranking Scientologist and the author of “Scientology: Abuse at the Top,” told The ENQUIRER. “He’s the ideal candidate for Scientology.

“The church believes that everyone has a situation they can help them with, and they prey on people in their weak moments.

“Since he’s going through a bad breakup, it would be perfect timing for them to step in and ‘help.’ And, if Kirstie’s a friend and neighbor, he might listen to her.”

As The ENQUIRER recently reported, John Travolta has been vying to replace Cruise as the top celeb Scientologist, but longtime Scientology critic and author Margery Wakefield thinks Pattinson is “just the sort of guy” the church is seeking.

“He’s young, he’s talented and he’s got a lot of money,” said Wakefield, who’s about to publish her third book about Scientology.

“Rob’s like a young Tom Cruise. He would appeal to younger people in a way that older celebrities, such as Cruise and John Travolta, might not.”

From www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/scientology-targeting-twilight-star
    • Like Like x 1
  36. RightOn Member

lol! he will be right at home with the other vampires!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

I feel sick.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  38. WagTheWog Member

Yep... true to form they are preying on a guy during a time of weakness...

1- F them.
    2- Poon Pattinson.
    3. F them again.

/
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

Wonder if his publicist/agent is a sclion? If not he/she may be quite receptive to sharing any poons (job security anyone?)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.