Customize

Tom Cruise and Scientology in 2015/2016

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by The Wrong Guy, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Wrong Guy Member

The weird thing Tom Cruise does during interviews, and other revelations from a celebrity reporter

By Emily Yahr, The Washington Post, July 6, 2016

Quote:

At first glance, the new memoir “I’m Your Biggest Fan: Awkward Encounters and Assorted Misadventures in Celebrity Journalism” just looks like a breezy collection of stories about Hollywood stars from People magazine executive editor Kate Coyne. While that does describe the majority of the book, released last month, it also gets into the nitty-gritty of the tabloid world — from a look behind-the-scenes at the tawdry Page Six to how far magazines will go to get a star on their cover.

However, the book is best when Coyne mixes the media inside details with bizarre anecdotes about celebrities. There is no better example than her chapter on Tom Cruise, who is one of the most mystifying stars to cover as a journalist, from his erratic behavior to the fact that talk shows are apparently banned from asking him about Scientology.

Coyne, a former entertainment editor for Good Housekeeping, writes how she interviewed Cruise for a cover story during his press tour for “Mission Impossible: III” in 2006. She wasn’t sure what to expect, especially because it was less than a year after he argued with Matt Lauer on the “Today” show, criticized Brooke Shields for using anti-depressants and, of course, jumped on Oprah’s couch declaring his love for Katie Holmes.

She didn’t need to worry — Cruise was gracious and friendly, and the interview went smoothly. The weird part? Just how much Cruise’s team monitored his press coverage, even for a celebrity-friendly publication like Good Housekeeping. While Coyne was waiting for Cruise to show up, she spotted a tape recorder on a table of the room, which seemed odd. Then, as soon as Cruise entered the room, his publicist quietly walked behind him and turned on the tape recorder, and then walked out again.

To clarify: This is not generally a thing that happens. “To this day, he is the only celebrity to have recorded an interview that I was recording,” Coyne writes. “When I think about how much sense it makes for a celebrity, particularly one known for having to handle controversy, to have proof of what they said, I’m surprised more subjects don’t do this.”

There were other strange details about the Cruise interview: At one point, Holmes walked into the room and the couple greeted each other by saying “I love you” and looking dreamily into each other’s eyes. Later, Coyne writes, Cruise started dancing wildly to Kanye West’s recording of the “Mission: Impossible” theme song. But the tape recorder detail is the most telling: It’s an example of how Cruise has handled image control over the years. (A Cruise rep did not return a request for comment.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-other-revelations-from-a-celebrity-reporter/
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The Wrong Guy Member

Cruise control | Winnipeg Free Press

Book details how actor's team closely monitors media

By Lee Jin-man, The Associated Press

At first glance, the new memoir I’m Your Biggest Fan: Awkward Encounters and Assorted Misadventures in Celebrity Journalism just looks like a breezy collection of stories about Hollywood stars from People magazine executive editor Kate Coyne.

While that describes the majority of the book, released last month, it also gets into the nitty-gritty of the tabloid world — from a look behind-the-scenes at the tawdry Page Six to just how far magazines will go to get a star on their cover.

However, the book is best when Coyne mixes the media inside details with bizarre anecdotes about celebrities. There is no better example than her chapter on Tom Cruise, who is one of the most mystifying stars to cover as a journalist, from his erratic behaviour to how talk shows are apparently banned from asking him about Scientology.

Continued here:
    http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/arts-and-life/entertainment/books/cruise-control-385961441.html
    • Like Like x 2
  3. DeathHamster Member

Now 54.
  4. GibbousWaxing Member

Hey, 54's not that old. It's just 27 all over again.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. White Tara Global Moderator

6. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 5
  7. The Wrong Guy Member

Church of Scientology's David Miscavige Wins Complaint against Mail Online | iMediaEthics

Last paragraph:

IPSO said the story was in its jurisdiction and that the Mail didn’t properly report Miscavige’s denials. “The Committee was unable to conclude that the steps taken prior to publication showed that Mail Online had taken care not to publish inaccurate, misleading or distorted information,” IPSO said. The Mail Online has to post the ruling on its website.

http://www.imediaethics.org/church-scientologys-david-miscavige-wins-complaint-mail-online/
    • Like Like x 1
  8. The Wrong Guy Member

EXCLUSIVE: Actress who called Tom Cruise a 'narcissistic baby' in an audition to be his girlfriend claims she was blacklisted by Scientology even though she was John Travolta’s friend and coughed up $1million
    • Cathy Schenkelberg, a devoted Scientologist and yop voiceover star, , was friends with celebrity members of the church
    • She was a friend of John Travolta's and shared a nanny with Cruise's sister
    • She didn't know she was on Tom Cruise's list of potential love interests
    • When she went into the audition to be Cruise's girlfriend, she thought it was for a Scientology training video
    • The audition went miserably and soon after she was blacklisted by the church because she said she didn't like Cruise
    • Before leaving the church in 2009, Schenkelberg gave nearly $1million to Scientology over 14 years through taking courses
    • She says Scientology tried to recruit her daughter when she was just nine years old into the ultra-hardcore Sea Org
    • But she has since turned her life around and has had success with her one-woman comedy play ‘Squeeze My Cans,’ a tell-all about Scientology
    When devoted Scientologist Cathy Schenkelberg looked around the room, all she could see were nervous faces staring back at her.

The young women were all waiting in the lobby at the Celebrity Centre in Los Angeles, about to be given the chance to audition to become Tom's Cruise's girlfriend.

Schenkelberg was a great catch for any high-ranking Scientologist - she was a successful actress, had spent $1million on Scientology courses and had the looks to take on Tinseltown.

She was also a friend of the stars - her daughter was buddies with Isabella and Connor Cruise, she'd hang out eating burgers with John Travolta and Kelly Preston, and was on first name terms with all the A-list Scientology stars. She even shared a nanny with Tom Cruise's sister, Cass Mapother.

But no one knew that being a Scientologist had taken the voiceover actress's whole life savings, pensions, medical insurance, and reduced her to living in her car.

But, unlike some others in that waiting room, she genuinely didn't have a clue that she was on Tom Cruise's girlfriend hit list - she thought the audition was for a Scientology training video. It was only on leaving the room that that she found out, by which time the damage was done.

Schenkelberg, who left the church in 2009, now explains in a Daily Mail Online exclusive interview: 'I was called into an audition for a video run by Golden Era Productions [Scientology media department].

'I was on a really high level, I was a successful Scientologist, I was one of America's top voiceovers. I remember there was a load of us in the lobby of the Celebrity Centre.

'I didn't know I was being auditioned [to be Cruise's girlfriend], so I was being asked on camera: ''Where are you from? What level are you on? Then, "What do you think of Tom Cruise?"

'I thought I was auditioning for a training course, so when he asked about Tom Cruise, I said: "I can't stand him, I think he's a narcissistic baby!" I said, "I'm really bummed about him splitting with Nicole". I hate the guy, even before I was in Scientology I didn't like him.

'I then go on a litany about him and I remember saying at the end: "Do I have a script now? What do I need to do?" And they said: "No, you're finished." I was like, "Huh, I thought this was a training video".

'When I left the room, there was another actress outside and she asked: "How did you do?" I said: "What do you mean?" She said: "Well, that's an audition to be Tom Cruise's girlfriend", and I said: "I don't think I got the gig."'

Schenkelberg was made to pay for her anti-Cruise comments through hours of intensive auditing, as they would 'security check' her to investigate why she had any form of hatred for the Mission Impossible star.

She recalls: 'I would have to get audited on this, they'd want to know why I didn't like Tom Cruise. I would get into so much trouble over this.

'I’d be like: “Nothing, I just don’t like the guy.” In your security check, it asks you certain questions: “Have you committed a crime? Have you raped anyone? Have you practised homosexuality? Have you had an unkind thought about Tom Cruise or David Miscavige?”

It would come up in one of my auditing sessions, but I’d stand firm on it, I don’t have to like everybody. I don’t care if he’s gay or straight, the guy is insecure, I just never got what everyone else saw in him,’ says Cathy.

Although Schenkelberg was friends with most other celebrities, she never met Cruise personally and was always banned from the parties he'd attend.

Continued here:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-John-Travolta-s-friend-coughed-1million.html

Former Scientologist Cathy Schenkelberg Opens Up About Unknowingly Auditioning To Be Tom Cruise’s Girlfriend

“I thought I was auditioning for a training course.”

By Carly Ledbetter, The Huffington Post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ruises-girlfriend_us_579f8989e4b0e2e15eb69773

Meet The Former Scientologist Who Auditioned to be Tom Cruise’s Girlfriend | Mediaite

http://www.mediaite.com/online/meet...-who-auditioned-to-be-tom-cruises-girlfriend/

This Actress Auditioned To Be Tom Cruise's Girlfriend — But Never Wanted The Part | Refinery29

http://www.refinery29.com/2016/08/118620/tom-cruise-girlfriend-audition-cathy-schenkelberg
    • Like Like x 3
  9. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 3
  10. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 3
  11. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. The Wrong Guy Member

Mike Ovitz on Why Tom Cruise Wasn’t Criticized for Scientology in the 1990s: “We surrounded him, and we were so careful.”

By Roger Friedman, Showbiz411, August 9, 2016

Quote:

There’s a new book out about the Creative Artists Agency called “Powerhouse” by James Andrew Miller. It’s an oral history and a lot of it is fluff. A lot of it reads like a corporate PR offering. But as we go through it this morning, there a few nuggets. Here’s an interesting bit from founder Mike Ovitz (Cruise’s agent) and Paula Wagner (Cruise’s agent and producing partner) about dealingwith Tom Cruise’s interest in Scientology:

MICHAEL OVITZ: When Tom started to become a big star and got into Scientology, I went to see David Miscavige, the head of the Church of Scientology. But before I did— because I had no idea what Scientology was— I read the book Dianetics. I wanted to know the history of Hubbard. I was in the entertainment business; there’s nothing that could shock me, okay?…

I decided there were two ways to handle Scientology: Tell them how bad it is and fight them, or just embrace it and try to control any fallout. So I called Miscavige and said, “I’ve read everything,” and I said, “I love Tom, he’s been with us since he’s nineteen. He’s probably going to be the biggest star in the world. We’ve got to work together to make sure it all stays chill and cool and his image is right,” and he agreed.

PAULA WAGNER: One of the reasons I think Tom and I worked together as long as we did is that his personal life was his business and my personal life was my business. We were really professional that way.

MICHAEL OVITZ: I gave the wedding reception for Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman at the Barker Hangar at Santa Monica Airport. There’s an airplane museum and a hangar, and that’s where we had the ceremony and their reception. And sitting at the table with me was David Miscavige. By the way, let me tell you something very interesting: When Tom was a client of ours, you didn’t hear any criticisms on that, not while he was with us. We surrounded him, and we were so careful.

Source:
    http://www.showbiz411.com/2016/08/0...990s-we-surrounded-him-and-we-were-so-careful

Tom Cruise Scientology Secrets — Ex-Agent Tells All

Inside the hush-hush meetings with feared leader David Miscavige

By Gina Bacchiocchi, Radar Online, August 9, 2016

Quote:

It’s not easy to control wild card Tom Cruise!

When the outspoken actor, now 54, first delved into Scientology in the late 80’s, his agent, Michael Ovitz, struggled with his client’s bizarre new interest, the CAA co-founder reveals in James Andrew Miller‘s upcoming book Power House CAA: The Untold Story of Hollywood’s Creative Artists Agency.

First, Ovitz read the Church of Scientology’s central textbook in order to learn more about Cruise’s controversial religion.

“Because I had no idea what Scientology was, I read the book Dianetics,” he recalls. “I was in the entertainment business; there’s nothing that could shock me, okay?”

Though Ovitz says he “understood” the psychology behind the beliefs, he didn’t believe in the religious aspects.

“I could see where actors would like Scientology: They’re gypsies, in a way,” he explains. “They don’t go to an office, so it grounds them.”

“I decided there were two ways to handle Scientology: Tell them how bad it is and fight them, or just embrace it and try to control any fallout.”

Ovtiz promptly scheduled a meeting with Scientology leader David Miscavige, he claims, and let the widely feared Chairman of the Board know he wanted to keep the peace.

“I love Tom…He’s probably going to be the biggest star in the world,” he claims he told Miscavige. “We’ve got to work together to make sure it all stays chill and cool and his image is right.”

A few years later, Ovitz sat with Miscavige at Cruise’s 1990 wedding to Nicole Kidman.

The super-agent turned investor and philanthropist indirectly credits his company with containing controversy surrounding Cruise and Scientology.

“By the way, let me tell you something very interesting: When Tom was a client of ours, you didn’t hear any criticisms on that, not while he was with us,” he insists. “We surrounded him, and we were so careful.”

Now, of course, Cruise is notorious for his Scientology-related public spectacles and meltdowns.

In an exclusive interview with Radar, ex-Scientologist Cathy Schenkelburg called the star a “narcissist, insecure and babyish!”

Source:
    http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/tom-cruise-scientology-secrets-agent-tells-all/
    • Like Like x 5
  13. RightOn Member

14. The Wrong Guy Member

Tom-Cruise-Relationship-Suri-296x400.jpeg

Tom Cruise Hasn't Seen Suri In 3 Years, OK! Is Right

By Michael Lewittes, Gossip Cop, August 10, 2016

Quote:

Tom Cruise has not seen his daughter Suri in three years, Gossip Cop can confirm. In fact, we have been consistently right about their relationship over the years while tabloids have wrongly reported about made-up father-daughter reunions. That’s why we would like to congratulate OK! for finally getting it mostly right this week.

On the cover on its new magazine is a photo of Katie Holmes and Suri with the headline, “Their Life Without Tom.” Inside its pages are some accurate points, and a few completely off-base statements. Let’s not forget, this is the same tabloid Gossip Cop has repeatedly corrected for its untrue narratives about Holmes and Jamie Foxx. A little more than two months ago, we busted the publication when it ran an inaccurate cover story that alleged a pregnant Holmes called off her wedding to Foxx.

None of that was true. Nor was the March cover that falsely claimed Holmes and Foxx were having a baby girl together, or a January cover that wrongly blared, “Wedding & A Baby” for Holmes and Foxx. Curiously, just about one year ago to the date, it was actually OK! that mistakenly reported Cruise had a secret “meeting” with Suri for three hours in an apartment belonging to “someone in his management team,” where he gave his daughter “a big teddy bear as the two embraced and then played hide-and-seek and read stories.” As Gossip Cop exclusively noted then, that get-together never, ever happened.

The magazine’s story this week, however, has some more accurate reporting. Most notably, it’s right about Cruise not having seen Suri in years.

Allow Gossip Cop to separate what’s fact and what’s fiction. Not only hasn’t Cruise seen Suri in three-plus years, but we can exclusively report he has not even contacted his daughter in that time. According to one of our sources, “There’s been no communication at all.”

Gossip Cop was told there were times when the actor, who can jet anywhere he wants, was just a few states away from Suri and never tried to see her, let alone contact her. When other tabloids, such as In Touch, published a number of erroneous articles in the past about Cruise seeking custody of Suri, an insider expressed to Gossip Cop, “It’s crazy people are focusing on [Cruise] looking for more custody when he hasn’t even attempted to contact [his daughter] in years.”

In January, for example, Gossip Cop debunked an absurd cover story from that publication which alleged the Mission: Impossible star had “ruined” Holmes’ wedding plans with Foxx because there was the specter of Cruise attempting to “get more custody and try[ing] to sway Suri over to Scientology.” In addition to the falsity of In Touch’s assertion that Foxx and Holmes were planning a “secret wedding,” an impeccable source revealed to Gossip Cop back then, “Trying to get custody? How about seeing [Suri] first?”

Should Cruise reestablish contact with Suri, Gossip Cop will happily report on it. We reached out to reps for both Cruise and Holmes and neither has responded to our investigation.

Source:
    http://www.gossipcop.com/tom-cruise-suri-contact-relationship-3-years/

Several other sites are covering this. Here's one example:

Reports: Tom Cruise hasn't seen Suri in 3 years | Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/08/10/reports-tom-cruise-hasnt-seen-suri-in-3-years.html
    • Like Like x 2
  15. The Wrong Guy Member

Reality star Peter Andre snaps up Tom Cruise’s £5million West Sussex country pad

Mysterious Girl singer bought the six-bedroom house once owned by Mission Impossible star Cruise

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...tom-cruises-5million-west-sussex-country-pad/

Peter Andre forks out £5million on Tom Cruise's luxury mansion | Mirror Online

The 43-year-old reality star’s family moved in to six-bedroom Rede Place this week.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...tom-cruises-5million-west-sussex-country-pad/
  16. The Wrong Guy Member

Nicole Kidman ‘reunites with estranged daughter Bella Cruise and meets son-in-law Max Parker for the first time during emotional meet-up in London’

Quote:

Over the years it has been widely reported that Nicole Kidman has suffered a turbulent relationship with her adopted children, Bella and Connor Cruise.

But despite the persistent rumours, it seems the Hollywood actress and her 23-year-old daughter are ready to put any alleged differences to one side.

It has been claimed the pair recently enjoyed an ‘emotional’ reunion in the UK, with Bella introducing her husband to the Australian starlet for the very first time.

According to Woman’s Day, the spontaneous meet-up comes almost one year after Bella tied the knot with IT consultant Max Parker in London, last September.

‘It was a very emotional moment for all of them, especially Nicole,’ a source told the publication. ‘It didn’t take long for her to burst into tears, and Bella soon followed.’

Nicole and her now ex-husband Tom Cruise adopted Bella in 1992, followed by son Connor in 1995 before they divorced in 2001.

Both children went to live with their father following the breakup of the marriage and followed him into Scientology.

Continued here:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...aw-Max-Parker-time-emotional-meet-London.html
  17. RightOn Member

Nicole be a hero.
    It's time
  18. The Wrong Guy Member

The REAL Reason Katie Holmes Won't Go Public With Jamie Foxx EXPOSED | Radar Online

Quote:

Katie Holmes is keeping her steamy romance with Jamie Foxx under wraps because of a secret divorce deal with Tom Cruise, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Holmes’ divorce from “Mission Impossible” star orders she can’t officially “date” until 2017, an insider told Radar.

“Katie signed a clause in her quickie divorce settlement that prevents her from embarrassing Tom in various ways, like talking about him or Scientology, or publicly dating another man for five years after the divorce,” the source claimed.

“She’s allowed to date, but she cannot do so in a public fashion, and she’s not supposed to let any boyfriend near their daughter, Suri,” the insider added. “Katie wanted out of the marriage so badly, she agreed to the terms — and got $4.8 million in child support, plus another $5 million for herself.”

If she breaks the rules, the mom-of-one could lose the aforementioned money, the source claimed.

Indeed, Holmes’s determination to maintain a perpetually single status in public has raised eyebrows over the years.

When asked about her dating life a few months ago, the actress retorted, “That’s not something I want to answer!”

However, as Radar has reported, the Batman Begins actress has been seeing Foxx since 2013.

Real Housewives of Atlanta star and friend to the 48-year-old actor, Claudia Jordan, even confirmed the relationship and June and revealed that the pair is “really happy.” She quickly backtracked however, when her comments went viral.

Then, on Aug. 13, the covert couple almost blew their cover at Barbra Streisand‘s concert in New York when Holmes openly cheered as her man performed with the iconic singer. She then even joined him in his dressing room!

“They figured it wasn’t a violation of the public rule because security prevented photos. They were so discreet,” the source claimed.

But for now, the spy said, Holmes can’t wait to drop the secrecy!

“At this point, Tom doesn’t care much what Katie does,” the insider said. “But he wouldn’t mind getting his $5 million back!”

Source, with open comments:
    http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/real-reason-katie-holmes-wont-go-public-jamie-foxx-exposed/
  19. The Wrong Guy Member

An interview with James Andrew Miller about Powerhouse: The Untold Story of Hollywood’s Creative Artists Agency

The author of a new book about legendary talent agency CAA on how Hollywood — and movie stardom — has changed over the past four decades

By Isaac Chotiner, Slate, September 12, 2016

Excerpt:

Your book has an interesting comment from Ovitz where he says that, essentially, when he was managing Cruise, the actor never had any of the Scientology driven PR disasters he has had in recent years.

[Laughs.] It’s one of those Ovitzian statements that can be studied for quite some time because some people took it as a shot at the current leadership, and some people just talked about it as Ovitz taking a bow for something that wasn’t necessarily on his watch. I will say this though: CAA gave a wedding reception for Tom and Nicole Kidman, and Ovitz invited David Miscavige, the head of the Church of Scientology. He put him at the head table. I think Ovitz probably deserves a pretty big bow on handling that relationship. He decided that he was going to do what he felt Tom wanted.

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/...miller_about_powerhouse_the_untold_story.html
    • Like Like x 1
  20. The Wrong Guy Member

Tom Cruise’s New Nosey Super Power

The wacky actor is boasting about his awesome olfactory abilities!

By Mike Walker, National Enquirer, September 12, 2016

Quote:

If this don’t crinkle your nose, nothing will!

Scientology’s studly super-alien, Tom Cruise, suddenly claims that he’s acquired an extraordinary NEW superpower: the mind-blowing ability to fire up his honker and not only smell — but actually identify — odors wafting from literally MILES AWAY!

Revealed a Cruise business source: “Tom believes his senses have suddenly heightened to superhero levels since his recent ascension to an even higher Scientology level!

“He maintains that he no longer catches colds himself or even becomes congested — but has now acquired the power to sniff anyone — even from great distances — and know exactly what they’ve been up to!

“The star recently scolded a staffer on his new ‘Jack Reacher’ movie for smelling like an ashtray, even though the dude hadn’t smoked for over a month!

“Tom even knows what you ate for breakfast, simply by taking a whiff! It’s astonishing!”

Source:
    http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/tom-cruise-scientology-powers-gossip-national-enquirer/

Tom Cruise Smelling Superpower Made Up By Tabloid

By Andrew Shuster, Gossip Cop, September 12, 2016

Quote:

Tom Cruise doesn’t claim to have a “superpower” that gives him the ability to smell odors from miles away, despite an absurd tabloid report. Gossip Cop can exclusively bust this claim. We’re told it’s “nonsense.”

A so-called “source” tells the National Enquirer, “Tom believes his senses have suddenly heightened to superhero levels since his recent ascension to an even higher Scientology level.” The magazine’s questionable insider further claims Cruise has told people “he no longer catches colds himself or even becomes congested, but has now acquired the power to sniff anyone, even from great distances, and know exactly what they’ve been up to.”

The tabloid’s tale gets even more ridiculous when the “source” recalls a supposed incident from the set of Cruise’s upcoming Jack Reacher sequel. “The star recently scolded a staffer for smelling like an ashtray, even though the dude hadn’t smoked for over a month,” says the outlet’s dubious insider. “Tom even knows what you ate for breakfast, simply by taking a whiff! It’s astonishing.”

Despite how outlandish the publication’s story seems, Gossip Cop still checked in with a source close to Cruise, who laughed off the story before assuring us it’s total “nonsense.” Unfortunately, we’re not surprised by the outlet’s false report, as we’ve repeatedly called out the Enquirer for publishing complete lies about Cruise. For example, Gossip Cop recently busted the magazine for wrongly alleging Cruise yelled at the Jack Reacher crew for making a mess on set. And shortly after that piece of fiction, we busted the tabloid’s inaccurate claim that Cruise was quitting Hollywood and moving to Scientology’s Florida headquarters.

Source, with open comments:
    http://www.gossipcop.com/tom-cruise-smell-superpower-sense/
    • Like Like x 1
  21. RightOn Member

Too bad Tom can't smell shit when he pays for it.
    He has been saying he no catches colds for YEARS now.
    Heard he was a big bee pollen fan too.
    What a moron.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Quentinanon Member

Cathy Schenkelberg is correct about Tom Cruise. He is an emotionally unstable, narcissistic personality, just the kind of person who can get manipulated by scientology methods.
  23. RightOn Member

Nicole Kidman was just quoted about her marriage to Cruise.
    "When I think back I say .... What?"
    I didn't bother posting the article. That was all she said of course.
    Definite gag order is definite.
    I just wish these people would hire new attorneys and prove they were under duress when they were forced to sign away their freedom of speech and expose the truth to save all the kids in Scientology right now and those who will get in.

I know the COS must have some strange stuff on Kidman from her auditing sessions that she doesn' t want to come out AND she has two kids with Urban now. but she owes it to every suffering child in the COS to come forward and bring the COS down further.
    And that goes for ALL ex members. Celebrity and non celebrity.
    This bullshit has gone on WAY beyond the time it ever should have.

Scientology as we speak are brainwashing hundreds of children and teaching them to be narcissists, lack empathy and be afraid of the rest of the world.
    Not to mention taking away their ability to think critically, taking away any chance of a normal education, and mentally abusing them.
    Enough is enough.
    Do it for the kids.
    • Like Like x 4
  24. The Wrong Guy Member

'Our Mom Is A Fucking SP!' Bella Cruise's DISS At Mom Nicole Kidman REVEALED! | Radar Online

Bella and Connor allegedly made 'derogatory' comments about their mother.

Quote:

Nicole Kidman’s devastating estrangement from her two oldest children was set up exclusively by her ex-husband Tom Cruise’s sneaky religion, a new Scientology tell-all claims.

In addition to claims the church wiretapped the actress’ phones following her nasty divorce from devoted Scientologist Cruise, they also turned her own children against her in a smear campaign, journalist Steve Cananne alleges in his explosive book Fair Game: The Incredible Untold Story of Scientology in Australia.

According to former Sea Org member John Brousseau, who was once close to Cruise, someone in the church was “indoctrinating” Bella, now 23, and Connor, 21, by telling them that their mother was a “Suppressive Person,” or dangerous enemy.

“I knew they were getting some kind of training on the PTS [Potential Trouble Sources]/ SP source,” Brousseau told Cananne.

“They probably on half a dozen occasions would make derogatory comments about Nicole. On one occasion, Connor and Bella were both telling me how they had recognized that she’s an SP and I remember thinking at the time, ‘Wow, they were coerced into this thinking.’”

Former Scientologist Leah Remini also made shocking claims about Bella and Connor’s attitude toward their mother in her 2015 memoir Troublemaker.

When Remini claimed she asked the children if they saw their mother often, Bella allegedly snapped back, “”Not if I have a choice. Our mom is a fucking SP.”

Sadly, the estrangement seems to have continued into the kids adult years.

Kidman was reportedly banned from her own daughter’s 2015 wedding to husband Max Parker.

Source, and open comments:
    http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/nicole-kidman-shunned-kids-tom-cruise-tell-all-scientology/
    • Like Like x 2
  25. TorontosRoot Member

54 going on 27? :p
    Or 27 going on 54?
  26. The Wrong Guy Member

TOM CRUISE PENTHOUSE IN SCIENTOLOGY’S SPIRITUAL MECCA? WE HAVE THE PLANS

By Tony Ortega, October 21, 2016

Quote:

Last year in September, a developer submitted new plans for a ten-story condo building in Clearwater, Florida that he’s been transforming for several years. That developer, Moises Agami, is a wealthy Scientologist from Mexico City whose family has donated millions of dollars to the Church of Scientology in recent years. And the building he’s redeveloping is right in the middle of Scientology’s Clearwater campus, just a few blocks from the spiritual center of the worldwide organization.

The changes to Agami’s plans for the building, which are reflected in detailed drawings submitted to the city that we have obtained, show that the structure’s top two floors, which had once been set aside for five separate condo units and a rooftop bar, are now going to be turned into a playpen for someone very wealthy — a double-level penthouse including a private building entrance, a massive nine-car private garage, and even a car elevator.

The Underground Bunker has learned that when a Church of Scientology official was asked by area developers about the changes, the church official admitted that the purchaser of the new super-penthouse is actor Tom Cruise.

Continued here:
    http://tonyortega.org/2016/10/21/to...ientologys-spiritual-mecca-we-have-the-plans/
    • Like Like x 4
  27. TorontosRoot Member

Yuck. Big waste of money, and he will never use it either.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Quentinanon Member

Sounds very ecclesiastical.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. The Wrong Guy Member

Tom Cruise Talks Scientology For The First Time In Years | Radar Online

Quote:

Tom Cruise is still Scientology’s biggest cheerleader! For the first time in years, the actor spoke publicly on the church, praising its positive effect on his life.

While walking the red carpet to promote his latest action flick, Jack Reacher 2: Never Go Back, a reporter stopped the 54-year-old to discuss David Miscavige‘s infamous organization.

When asked about Louis Theroux‘s controversial 2015 documentary, My Scientology Movie, Cruise stopped in his tracks for a moment. Once he recovered, the actor chose to praise the religion and not directly address the film.

“It’s something that has helped me incredibly in my life, I’ve been a Scientologist for over 30 years,” he answered. “It’s something, you know, without it, I wouldn’t be where I am. So it’s a beautiful religion, I’m incredibly proud.

Continued here:
    http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/tom-cruise-scientology-interview-penthouse/
    • Like Like x 2
  30. TorontosRoot Member

So he did watch the documentary then. Hahahaha
    • Like Like x 2
  31. RightOn Member

Tom Cruise Would Like To Remind You Scientology Is A ‘Beautiful Religion’

“It’s something that has helped me incredibly in my life; I’ve been a Scientologist for over 30 years,” Cruise said. “It’s something, that as you know, without it, I wouldn’t be where I am. So it’s a beautiful religion. I’m very proud.”

Huffington Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...eautiful-religion_us_580fb5bfe4b02b1d9e635db1
    • Like Like x 1
  32. TorontosRoot Member

Any critics doing at it in the comments, if not barricaded by registration?
  33. tippytoe Member

I call bullshit (pix or it didn't happen) on both the Suri reunion and new girlfriend. How coincidental that Tom Cruise is in the middle of promoting his latest crappy movie.

Source:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...uri-dating-British-woman-settles-England.html

A new life! Tom Cruise 'has been spending time with daughter Suri and is romancing a British woman' as he settles down in England
    By HEIDI PARKER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 08:58 EST, 26 October 2016 | UPDATED: 10:18 EST, 26 October 2016

Tom Cruise has been making movies back-to-back since his 2012 split from Katie Holmes.
    That meant the icon spent little time with daughter Suri, now aged 10, and he didn't make room for romance.
    But there has been a change in the Jack Reacher star's life. According to UsWeekly, the 54-year-old actor has started spending time with his daughter again and he has found love with a British woman.

Seeing Suri again is a big step for the action star.
    At one point, he went over a year without seeing the child, it was alleged by InTouch Weekly.
    But in June the Top Gun vet saw the young girl again. And for his birthday in early July, he had her flown to England to spend five days with him.
    The two visited the Cotswolds and stayed in the village of Bourton-On-The-Water in Gloucestershire for two days.

Then they were in London for three days.
    The trip was very secret as Tom did not want word getting out about it, it was claimed, and he enlisted the help of his sister Lee Anne DeVette to make sure there were no leaks.
    'Everything was treated very discreetly,' a source said.
    Along for the trip was a bodyguard and Suri's nanny, but no Katie.
    The insider added that Suri is 'very important' to Tom and a 'special part of his life.'
    The father and daughter were last photographed together in August 2012. She lives most of the year in the Calabasas neighborhood of Los Angeles with Katie, and often the two visit New York City.

With his sister: Cruise's sister Lee Anne DeVette helped set up the meeting with Suri. Here she is seen with Tom on October 18 in Hollywood
    As far as Tom and Katie (who has been dating his friend Jamie Foxx, 48, for three years), they don't have much of a relationship, it was asserted.
    But he has a new love in his life.
    UsWeekly claimed that Tom has been seeing a 'very pretty' and 'normal' British woman. Her name was not released and it is not known how they met.

The two have been together since at least June, when he took her to the same village he took Suri to, Bourton-On-The-Water.
    They stay at his rental cottage and go on bike rides in the country.
    'Tom wanted some companionship,' the source said.
    And he's serious about the lady.
    In addition to Holmes, he was also wed to Nicole Kidman (with whom he has two adopted children, Bella, 23, and Connor, 21) and Mimi Rogers.
    In 2015 Cruise was linked to personal assistant Emily Thomas, but both denied a romantic relationship.
    This comes after Tom commented during a Jack Reacher premiere that Scientology is a 'beautiful religion.'
    • Like Like x 1
  34. The Wrong Guy Member

Surprised Tom Cruise called Scientology a ‘beautiful religion’? You shouldn’t be.

By Tony Ortega, October 27, 2016

Excerpt:

Every piece of evidence we’ve seen leads us to believe that Tom Cruise is as dedicated to Scientology today as he was in 2004, when he received his infamous “Freedom Medal of Valor” from Scientology leader David Miscavige in a celebration that included a nine-minute video of Cruise talking about his enthusiasm for the organization. (That video went on to great fame.)

Despite Tom’s history as a highly visible ornament for Miscavige and Scientology, there’s been a concerted effort by certain tabloid publications in the last couple of years to promote the idea that Cruise is leaving Scientology.

That effort has apparently paid off for whoever is pushing it, and the notion that Cruise is out of or leaving Scientology is a pretty widespread one. And that must be why his statement last week seems to have caught so many people by surprise.

But our readers know better. We’ve published numerous photos showing that Tom has been on the scene for numerous church events and to visit church facilities. And our experts, former top Scientology officials, tell us that everything convinces them that Tom is as dedicated to Scientology and Miscavige as ever.

http://tonyortega.org/2016/10/27/su...ntology-a-beautiful-religion-you-shouldnt-be/
  35. TorontosRoot Member

I wish he would do something real stupid to get declared. Lol
  36. RightOn Member

Ahhh,
    TC, the bubble headed booby, living in his safe little bubble.
    Everything is hunky dory in Scientology La La Land
  37. TrevAnon Member

poster84762152.jpg
  38. The Wrong Guy Member

Another Tom? Keith Urban's Scientology Secret Could End His Marriage To Nicole Kidman | Radar Online

Quote:

Nicole Kidman may be divorcing for a second time — and Scientology could be to blame again! RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned her husband Keith Urban‘s involvement in the cult-like church in the 1990s could lead to a $200 million divorce.

“The marriage was already on the ropes, and this could be the knockout blow,” an insider close to the A-list couple told Radar. “This would be the final insult for Nicole. Keith knows how much she hates Scientology!”

Kidman, 49, will be “livid if she finds out,” as the church has been known for destroying her marriage to her first husband, Tom Cruise, 54, by labeling her a “suppressive person.”

Continued here:
    http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/keith-urban-scientology-secret-nicole-kidman-divorce/

Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban Scientology Story Late And Wrong | Gossip Cop

Quote:

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban are not about to split over Scientology, despite a report that’s both late and wrong. Gossip Cop can again set the record straight.

“Another Tom? Keith Urban’s Scientology Secret Could End His Marriage To Nicole Kidman,” reads a headline from RadarOnline on Friday. The accompanying article begins, “Nicole Kidman may be divorcing for a second time — and Scientology could be to blame again!” It’s specifically alleged that Urban’s “involvement in the cult-like church in the 1990s could lead to a $200 million divorce.”

Supposed friends of the country superstar claim to the webloid that Urban was “pretty into” Scientology years before he met his future wife, and it’s said Kidman would be “livid if she finds out.” A so-called “insider” is quoted as saying, “The marriage was already on the ropes, and this could be the knockout blow. This would be the final insult for Nicole. Keith knows how much she hates Scientology!”

Sound familiar? It should. What RadarOnline published today as an “exclusive” is actually a regurgitation of a story in last week’s National Enquirer, which said Kidman and Urban may divorce over Scientology. The site has now used, word-for-word, the same quotes featured by its sister outlet in the supermarket tabloid.

And, most importantly, Gossip Cop debunked the claims days ago. A source close to the couple exclusively told us the National Enquirer piece was a “fabrication.” That makes the RadarOnline version one, too, even as it tries to dupe readers with a photoshopped picture of Kidman and Urban in front of a Scientology building (see above).

The new article also claims the couple was “last photographed together on August 13,” oblivious to the fact that they just attended the CMAs together two days ago, as well as another event late last month. Pathetic.

Source:
    http://www.gossipcop.com/nicole-kidman-scientology-keith-urban-split/
    • Like Like x 2
  39. TorontosRoot Member

Lulz. Editors gonna fight over it again? Haahah
  40. The Wrong Guy Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.