Customize

Tom Cruise has a Purple Flush on His Face. Is he doing the Purif?

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by tippytoe, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

There was a comment there to the effect that it looked like niacin overdose such as scientologists use as quack medicine. Now deleted.
  2. pedrofcuk Member

Who put niacin in the penis gummi bears? Just asking...
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

Added another niacin comment. Lets see how long before it vanishes.
  4. Optimisticate Member

Just to throw a wrench in the mix.... this happens to me when I get highly pissed off or agitated. I have two spots on each side my neck that turn bright red, and the flush creeps up my face.

He looks like a dad that's been dealing with temper-tantrum throwing brat for at least 5 minutes, and I'm sure she can throw some major ones.

Katie's purple hands suspiciously showed up after she spent a few days wearing black gloves.
  5. Anonymous Member

and another
  6. Sponge Member

DM: "Tom, I've no idea what those suppressive wog newspapers are talking about! I only slapped them THIS hard" [WHACK!]
    TC: "Ow! Yer little fucker" [grabs DM in a headlock and gives him a bestbuddyknucklerub]
  7. RightOn Member

"Stomach upset and diarrhea"
    Suri please! hurry up and pick out the candy, Daddy has the shits and has to purge out some thetans.

You know Tom thinks he is doing all this healthy stuff while killing his liver
    He ain't going to live a very long life if he keeps this crap up
  8. Those comments weren't deleted! They just got caught up in the moderation queue because they came from unrecognized IPs.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

It looks like flesh-eating disease. I suspect it might just be a sunburn, exaggeratedly highlighted using some colour correction tools.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. anonamus Member

Don't worry, Tom's got the best auditors money can buy.
    No wait... MORE NIACIN!!!?!?! What makes it come makes it go away??!?!?!
  11. Optimisticate Member

Oh FFS. He was ok outside the store, turns red inside the store and no one thinks it's the heat of withheld rage at a 5 year old's constant demands? Did you see the price for the lollipops? I'd be turning that red too!
  12. Herro Member

Why you so mad oswald?
  13. RightOn Member

no we want Tom around. At least I do.
    I can't stand him, but he has been a nice foot bullet for the cult.
  14. RightOn Member

sorry Opt,
    I think it can be Purif related
    That is not a normal red "blush" or flustered color. IMO
    It is dark and nasty
    • Like Like x 1
  15. xenubarb Member

Creme-filled gummi penis. Duh.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. xenubarb Member

The Purif is one of those gifts that keeps giving to DM. Environmental toxins are everywhere. You're probably soaking in them! YOU NEED A PURIF RITE NAO!

They keep coming back for more because they believe they're constantly under assault from those environmental toxins that can give you Kawasaki Syndrome if you're prepubescent.
  17. Optimisticate Member

Like mine gets. The sides of my neck are red anyway when I'm not pissed, but when I get all incredible hulk it turns an ugly purplish red. HOWEVER, I have not seen someone exiting a purif session so I can only speak for myself and my perception.
  18. RightOn Member

Cruise is going to be in a Sci fi flick? "Horizon"
    "Story takes place in an apocalyptic future where most of the population lives in clouds above an earth surface that is now uninhabitable. An earthbound soldier, repairing drones that patrol and blast a savage alien life form, encounters a beautiful woman who crashed in a craft that forces him to question his world view."

"Just one question about this barren wasteland, mysterious beautiful plane crash lady: will there be gays in there? Anyway, while I’m no fan of Tom Cruise, I must admit that he does do his best work in sci-fi (Minority Report). Especially if it’s set in some futuristic space society which has evolved beyond the point of recognizable human feelings and emotions. That seems to be Scientology’s end game."

THIS is going to be hilarious!

http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2011/04/tom-cruise-doing-some-sci-fi-flick-with-tron-legacy-guy
  19. COREarg Member

Optimisticate = Hulk? We don't like you when you're angry!
    I always thought that we should do like animals when we are pissed:
    1. snarl
    2. try to look bigger
    3. show teeths or claws as a sign of defense
    4. if nothing works, either:
    a. tackle and start an epic fight for survival
    b. run away in fear...for the sake of survival.
    c. if you're a skunk, release the gas bomb and kill everything alive. For the lulz.
    _____

On Cruise: ...I really believe that it has to do with the PURIF. And I really hope that he doesn't suffer any pain. It's not his fault that he is such a bad actor and a moron that doesn't actually really know what's going on in his cult.

Now...if he actually knows, and coerce it, I hope he suffers a little more. Karma.
  20. xenubarb Member

Well, liver damage would sure take your mind of depression! Kinda like curing a toothache by whacking your thumb with a hammer...
    • Like Like x 2
  21. xenubarb Member

You forgot one; hissing. I tell you what, when a hominid bares its teeth and hisses at you, you wanna back away until you're far enough away to turn and run.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

If it folds its arms, taps its foot, purses its lips and gives you the eye, don't bother backing away, just run!
  23. Anonymous Member

Not Mad Herro, Go practice again, you are reading the wrong bands of the Tone Scale, Ti's Enthusiasm.
    Naw I'm laughing my ass off at the prospect of TC getting killed from Cult Practices... Would be delicious and hilarious!!! THEN people might start taking things seriously.
  24. He doesn't know... If he knew, he would be promoting Scientology and getting his cut like DM. It's probably more money from the racket than he can make nowadays... People aren't exactly busting his door down for movie deals.
  25. WMAnon Member

you can see a little hint of the rash on his neck in the outside picture. It looks like the lighting inside just make the color stand out more.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Mantis Member

going to leave suri without a father, i am not saying tom cruise is the greatest dad in the world, but loosing a dad to his own stupid self destruction is really gonna mess her up later in life
  27. RightOn Member

losing a Dad under any circumstances (not all circumstances, some people are monsters) is a sad thing
    If she continues to be indoctrinated into Scientology this early in life... the outlook for her coming out unscathed is slim. Thankfully they are still "public" scientologists and not on staff or anything.
    But many people who were born in do got out. Hopefully she will get out some day.
    I still wonder if Katie is going to put her into a Sci school this September or opt for home schooling or the Catholic school they were talking about at one point. And FYI I dont' agree with a Catholic school either. sorry. But would take that over having her in a Sci school or home schooled by a Sci teacher with study tech.
  28. COREarg Member

ITT, how much we love our daddies, since they are actually more sane than Tom Cruise and they are not inside an horrible cult.
    GO!

I had knew that "monsters". They are actually really nice hiding their evilness. I didn't realized that one of my friends was beaten by her adoptive father until I saw her back once when we exchanged t-shirts. God,that was awful.

Even though it would be nice that she can escape the evil claws of the slapping gnome, I don't really believe she realizes what she's actually doing or going through... As same as Katie.
    Being in the La-La land with Tom and David, and all that crap, must make your brain cells melt into a nice mercury pool.

I really hope it's in a Catholic School.
    I know from first hand how a catholic school is like, and even though they are awfully stupid in some points, they are way more safe than a Scilon School of Failure.
    Anything is more safe than scilons...included the "Villa 31", at Retiro!

I mean,at least the thieves look like thieves,right? They clean you right away and don't come up with "the bridge to total freedom" and things like that.

villa31.jpg
  29. Mantis Member

I know how rough that is, i feel really blessed that the only real abuse in my home was emotional, from normal dysfunction and mom and dad not agreeing on stuff, both stubbornly believing that the other was completely wrong on every subject. I've seen much worse families out there, seen much worse parenting, and i am glad that my childhood was relatively normal, just had drama to spice things up
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

Either that or he's been snorting amyl nitrite.
  31. Anonymous Member

Or Davey started wearing grape flavored edible underwearz.
    So many possibilities.
  32. Herro Member

Why is it funny?
  33. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Does the purification involve consuming niacin at random locations in random times of day?

The article claims that his face turned purple while he was inside the shop. Did he go inside and start popping niacin tablets all of a sudden? This doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
  35. Smurf Member

36. AnonLover Member

'sup with katie's little wife on the prairie look in those pix? altho a very pretty skirt & comfy looking outfit - thats not what i would expect to see a celeb wearing at wedding. looks more like what a southern belle rich bitty would call "a gaaarden dress" for Real Housewives of Sooouu'th Carolina or some such would wear for sipping sweet tea on the veranda.
  37. SwordofTruth Member

TC's skin obviously doesn't like the DM facials
  38. Anonymous Member

instinctive response to OP was a verbal "DUDE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE." :<
  39. Anonymous Member

First, I think he has a cats. because i think so...LOL
    Check his cats in his house. Wash it with borax with water. no towel dry let them go wet. Don't worry they are licking hairs. that's what cats do. & borax wont kill cats. maight be bad cat litters if it's worst case...LOL
    Also, check if there are any infections from His impacted wisdom teeth at dentist if he has not been taking care of . He has very small face & jaw so it might be. or could be from a "frags" = Fragments from movie explosives under his skins.He's got similar scars just same as real U.S. soldiers back from afganistan.either way something in his jaws will do that kind of effect.
    it Could also be bad spider bites. I know that guy goes to garage to do some mechanic work for his motorcycles or could be just spider droped from the open garage door! LOL
    i see some looka like spider bites spots here & there on that photos. His face bing red could be niacins flush or just being jolly or just drinkin too much redbulls from the set because it's got a lot's of niacins & that shows he is caring his heart & handling his stresses well for himself. People do not worry about that . But, first I suspect cat's mites from his cats like Demodex Mites. It's very common so no need to freak out. Just take a 1/2 box of Borax & 7 bottles of hydrogen peroxide & two milk carton of epsom salt bath with hot water that Tom & all of his families can dip into. I did that too! ;) massage well after 30 min or so He'll be look like a red devil. LOL No hair wash, no body wash just come out NO TOWEL DRY. just AIR DRY. then put himself with a cotton pad with hydrogen peroxide solutions on that neck area for precautions. Do that 3 times a month. also recomend to wash clothes & linens with a cup of borax in every laundry load will kill them good.
    If he can take a break for a while from his film shoot then it's time for TIGER BALM. but do a patch test in small area of skin because some people goe crazy . lol rub or spray lidocain before apply a tigar balm won't sting a thing .
    that will stimilate his nack muscle sores & promote new skins somehow. you apply that once a day. next two days lator old skin start to fell off & sometimes pus will come out between under old skin. clean that with hydrogen peroxide with cotton pads. avoid the sun light with all cost because hydrogen peroxide soaked in & dried skin with sun lights promote skin cancers. Duaring this time your skin color changes dramatically because of strong tiger balm mentol & camphor burning effects. but after, all it supposed to come back to normal skin color because old skin died off.... in my case it does. LOL What it does seems to me promote new skin & let the crap out of that between or under his skin then repromote new skins. I've seen & got silly stupid advices from a crazy wicked man with crack addiction landlord who lives in Santa Monica bicknall ave & silly female doctor who works at st johns hospital emergency room at night who tell anything about skin conditions as a rosacea but none of them know what's up . they should be fired right away. But somehow, I come up with my home remedies with out crazy drugs. Hope this wil help you, bro. God Speed!! Man! Tom! Always. p.s. if you can please say hello to Ralph Macchio. I'm glad that he is back!
    • Like Like x 2
  40. RightOn Member

^^^^^^^^^^^
    wat?
    comedy gold right here ladies and gents