Customize

Tom Cruise in Bogota on July 4, 2015 for Church of Scientology opening

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by mnql1, Jun 1, 2015.

1. mnql1 Member

The Colombian entertainment TV show "La Red" reports that Tom Cruise will be in Bogota on July 4 for the inauguration of a Church of Scientology. This is briefly mentioned at 1:38:09-1:40:15 in the video posted online (in Spanish).
    La Red, May 31, 2015

The cohost who reported Tom Cruise's July 4 visit to Bogota also pointed out that Scientology is responsible for the breakup of Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman's marriage

The scoop about Tom Cruise on the "La Red" show was also quoted in an article:
    Tom Cruise vendría a Colombia, pero no para actuar, sino a predicar sobre cienciología
    • Like Like x 11
  2. RightOn Member

house hunting for Davey?
    awwwww
    • Like Like x 1
  3. scotch for me and cocaine for the rest of the flock
  4. The Wrong Guy Member

Bogota Is The Next Ideal Org | Sec Check

[IMG]

This is our first look at the new and nearly complete Bogota, Colombia Ideal Org. We expect it to open in July, with David Miscavige and Tom Cruise in attendance. It will be the first Ideal Org in South America. We’ve been keeping an eye on this building at the intersection of Calle 100 and Carrera 19 for some time, and captured some images of the construction.

Continued here:
    https://seccheck.wordpress.com/2015/06/05/bogota-is-the-next-ideal-org/
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Noland Member

Tom doesn't know he worships a bogus religion.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. The Secret Service has done extensive research in Columbia searching for Tom's next wife.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Disambiguation Global Moderator

http://gawker.com/5426671/scientology-the-crusade-continues

This is from 2009, but it's not being mentioned now. Anything on this infiltration of the Columbian Navy?
  8. DeathHamster Member

If Tom Cruise is spotted there, that should shoot down the tabloid stories that he's quitting. With the MI:5 release just around the corner, that'll make the studio very nervous — especially if they started that lame rumor. I bet they're strongly suggesting that Tom lay low on this, but Miscavige needs him there to display to the sheep.

TonyOrtega TonyOrtegaan hour ago
    There's a note about it in the morning post, but we'll tell you now: we have live coverage in place for Sunday's Ideal Org opening in Bogota, Colombia.
    • Like Like x 6
  9. Kilia Member

Hey, Star rag...hear that??? He ain't leaving Scientology!
  10. JohnnyRUClear Member

Cruise and the rest have gotten a free pass for way too long. It's time they start feeling the pressure to choose between reality and their kept delusions -- and I don't mean the "religion" stuff.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. The Wrong Guy Member

Live reports from Colombia

By Tony Ortega, The Underground Bunker, July 4, 2015

We’ve hooked up with a local journalist in Bogotá, and we’ll be getting some live reports from the newest Ideal Org opening there tomorrow after about 1 pm Eastern. Will Tom Cruise actually show up to help David Miscavige open Scientology’s newest cathedral, as they did together in Madrid way back in 2004? We’ll soon find out.

http://tonyortega.org/
    • Like Like x 2
  12. mnql1 Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. nightfire Member

curiouser and curiouser
  14. mojo Member

Ugly Betty?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. mojo Member

16. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. My guess is Tom doesn't show but that the cult is leaking hints that he will be there so somebody will actually show up for the morgue opening.....
  18. DeathHamster Member

They always leak rumors that Tom Cruise will be there. They did it for both Buffalo Idle Org openings, and I don't know if he was there for either.
  19. mojo Member

he's gonna have to do something for these movies, because the shark is well and truly jumped.....about 8 movies ago!
  20. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  21. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  22. http://www.scientology<DOT>or...deal-org-bogota-colombia.html?link=body-title

BOGOTÁ, COLOMBIA
    COLOMBIA WELCOMES A FIRST SCIENTOLOGY
    IDEAL ORG IN SOUTH AMERICA
    JULY 5, 2015
    Continuing forward with the historic momentum that’s fueling a period of vast expansion for the religion, the Church of Scientology cut the ribbon on a new Ideal Organization (Org), Sunday July 5, in the bustling city of Bogotá, Colombia. The first Ideal Org raised on the South American continent, opened before an enthralled audience of some 2,500 Scientologists and Colombian luminaries who traveled to the national capital for the occasion.

On hand to preside over the grand ceremony was Mr. David Miscavige, Chairman of the Board Religious Technology Center, who acknowledged the bearing of the moment: “Should any of you wonder how this day came to pass, well look no further than your own innate passion for humanity. For, this is a place where the nobility of a soul may finally be realized. Because, after all, this is a Scientology organization. And, yes, this is your first Ideal Org of South America and thus your eternal gateway to infinity.”

“Should any of you wonder how this day came to pass, well look no further than your own innate passion for humanity. For this is a place where the nobility of a soul may finally be realized. Because, after all, this is a Scientology organization. And, yes, this is your first Ideal Org of South America and thus your eternal gateway to infinity.”—Mr. David Miscavige, Chairman of the Board Religious Technology Center

Nestled in a high-altitude cradle beneath the Andes Mountains at over 2,600 meters above sea level, Bogotá is a thriving metropolis of nearly 8 million. Its new 8-story Scientology Ideal Org stands prominently on the city’s Calle 100 in the northern district of Usaquen. The ultramodern structure spans 48,000 square feet and sits in the center of the district’s vibrant commercial and entertainment hub.

The importance of the occasion could be measured by the weight of the dignitaries present at the ceremony, who literally spanned the top rung of Colombian military and law enforcement. Joining the Scientology parishioners and Church officials were Lt. Colonel Anstrongh Polania, Chief of the Department of Joint Operational Law, Ministry of Defense; Lt. Colonel Carlos Peña, Coordinator for Anti-Drug Education, Colombian Anti-Narcotics Department; Captain John Galindo, Operations Director, Circle of Aid Technicians of Colombia (CINAT); Lt. Colonel Edgar Rojas, Special Ops Commander for Rural Zones, Colombian National Police; and Dr. Sandra Rincón, Advisor to the Ministry of Social Integration, Bogotá City.

“This Ideal Org represents a beacon of peace and sanity in the midst of a sea of confusion,” remarked Dr. Rincón, in her welcoming address. “The social betterment activities you perform are invaluable and I must say you have arrived at the best possible time to this city.”

In highlighting Scientologists’ extraordinary efforts in human rights across the nation, Lt. Colonel Polania described a program “reaching down to the very foundation of our institution: the Colombian soldier. A program that, in a clear and understandable way, teaches the importance of respecting human rights. Working together we reached 80 percent of the Colombian Army in just 12 months.”

Reflecting on the impact of the Scientology Volunteer Minister Corps, Captain Galindo remarked, “When I first saw the Volunteer Ministers, what struck me was their deep humanitarian spirit and devotion to a grand goal—to bring real help. It was from that first moment I decided we must work together.”

“The Way to Happiness is a spectacular tool,” declared Lt. Colonel Rojas. “I read it, and re-read it. It changed the way I think. It keeps me motivated constantly and I want that for others. L. Ron Hubbard’s wisdom has given me a route. And believe me, it is the checklist for life.”

Lt. Colonel Peña perhaps summed the occasion best when, in honoring Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard, he noted Mr. Hubbard “provided mankind with every possible tool for a full and happy life. By delivering us his legacy, you are helping make better people and creating a stronger Bogotá and a greater Colombia.”

The new Bogotá Ideal Org provides all visitors with an introduction to Dianetics and Scientology, beginning with the Public Information Center. Its displays, containing more than 500 films, present the beliefs and practices of the Scientology religion and the life and legacy of Founder L. Ron Hubbard.

The Information Center also offers a detailed overview of the many Scientology-sponsored humanitarian programs. These include a worldwide human rights education initiative; a far-reaching drug education, prevention and rehabilitation program; a global network of literacy and learning centers; and the Scientology Volunteer Ministers program, now representing the world’s largest independent relief force.

The Center is open throughout the day and evening for visitors to tour at their leisure and return as often as they wish.

Bogotá’s Ideal Org also features a chapel that provides for Scientology congregational gatherings, including Sunday services, weddings and naming ceremonies as well as a host of communitywide events open to members of all denominations. The Ideal Org further includes multiple seminar rooms and classrooms, in addition to an entire floor dedicated to Scientology auditing (spiritual counseling).

The Bogotá opening continues an explosive growth period that finds the Church of Scientology operating more than 40 Ideal Orgs across five continents—most recently with the Ideal Org opening in Basel, Switzerland, some two months ago.

Indeed, Scientology has enjoyed greater expansion during the past decade than in the previous 50 years combined. And more is on the way, with openings in the coming year planned for cultural epicenters in Asia, Europe and North America.

Bogota-1.jpg?_=4o4eaBpr.jpg

Bogota_4.jpg?_=4o4eaBpr.jpg
    _2JM0346.jpg?_=4o4eaBpr.jpg View attachment Scientology-Bogota-David-Miscavige-with-Guests-A29 View attachment Scientology-Bogota-Public-Touring_4JW5238-R.jpg?_= BOGOTA-IDEAL-ORG-50410.jpg?_=4o4eaBpr.jpg BOGOTA-IDEAL-ORG-52128.jpg?_=4o4eaBpr.jpg Bogota-Chapel-Banquet.jpg?_=4o4eaBpr.jpg Bogota-51274.jpg?_=4o4eaBpr.jpg Bogota-51341.jpg?_=4o4eaBpr.jpg [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  23. RightOn Member

Did the couch jumper show up?
    And no DM, standing in the middle does not make you look taller.
    As usual, even the women are taller than you.
  24. The Wrong Guy Member

Scientology was impressed by its Bogotá shindig

By Tony Ortega, The Underground Bunker, July 7, 2015

You will probably not be surprised to learn that Scientology’s website put up a pretty glowing account of the Ideal Org opening that took place in Colombia Sunday.

We thought you might enjoy some of the overheated rhetoric about an event that our eyewitness told us attracted maybe 600 people, many of them from outside Colombia.

Scientology claimed that 2,500 were on hand, which is remarkably modest for Scientology exaggeration. And here’s what the website said about the man of the hour:

On hand to preside over the grand ceremony was Mr. David Miscavige, Chairman of the Board Religious Technology Center, who acknowledged the monumental impact of the moment: “Should any of you wonder how this day came to pass, well look no further than your own innate passion for humanity. For, this is a place where the nobility of a soul may finally be realized. Because, after all, this is a Scientology organization. And, yes, this is your first Ideal Org of South America and thus your eternal gateway to infinity.”

Continued here:
    http://tonyortega.org/2015/07/07/monique-rathbun-hey-texas-court-heres-something-to-chew-on/
    • Like Like x 1
  25. RightOn Member

Joining the Scientology parishioners and Church officials at the Ideal Morgue Opening:
    Lt. Colonel Anstrongh Polania, Chief of the Department of Joint Operational Law, Ministry of Defense;
    Lt. Colonel Carlos Peña, Coordinator for Anti-Drug Education, Colombian Anti-Narcotics Department;
    Captain John Galindo, Operations Director, Circle of Aid Technicians of Colombia (CINAT);
    Lt. Colonel Edgar Rojas, Special Ops Commander for Rural Zones, Colombian National Police; and
    Dr. Sandra Rincón, Advisor to the Ministry of Social Integration, Bogotá City.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. DeathHamster Member

They can't even correctly spell the names of their guests.

They mean Anstrong Polanía Ducuara, who was involved in a bit of scandal last year. He was the military's man to the Human Rights Unit of the civilian Prosecutor-General’s Office. They were investigating the nasty practice of "false positives": military killing civilians then claiming them as combat kills to win valuable prizes. He was accused of leaking investigation information back to his military bosses so that they could do damage control. (i.e. hide it better.)

What an excellent human rights liaison for Scientology!

http://thisisadamsblog.com/pos...
    http://www.eltiempo.com/archiv... Trans: https://translate.google.ca/tr...

If they opened the actual building, why are they using their photoshopped junk pictures of the outside? The real one doesn't look like that, never will.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 2
  28. RightOn Member

so did I miss it? or what?
    Did the wee couch jumper show up or not?
  29. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  30. RightOn Member

so, did the cult say he was attending the opening in Columbia or not?
    I bet they told some of the "participants" and those not forced to attend that he was going to be there.:p

edited:
    also, it was Tom's b-day on the 3rd? and No Suri? Article sid he spent it with family and friends?
    Guess that mag rag was wrong? LOL
    And the pics in the article...
    Tom is seen holding a red umbrella in the rain. Not very Mission Impossible or "Rogue Nation" of you. :eek:
    I don't even use an umbrella.
    What a pussy :rolleyes:
  31. RightOn Member

From Wikipedia:
    He referred to his father as a "merchant of chaos." Where have I heard this before? ;)
    He was beaten by his father, who Cruise has said was a bully and coward.
    "He was the kind of person where, if something goes wrong, they kick you. It was a great lesson in my life—how he'd lull you in, make you feel safe and then, bang! For me, it was like, 'There's something wrong with this guy. Don't trust him. Be careful around him.'

Too bad Tom didn't see this in Scientology. He has been screwed over twice by people he thought cared for him. He is still being bullied and not knowing it. OMG! I feel sorry for him a bit. Nah,,,, well….. the father part anyways.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. The Wrong Guy Member

Why Bogota?

By Mike Rinder, July 26, 2015

If it was a puzzle why Bogota Colombia “ideal” org was done before say Harlem or Auckland or Silicon Valley or Valley or any of the others we have been hearing about for some time as being “next” and “most important.”

I think Ethan Hunt accidentally spilled the beans at the world premiere of MI5 as he explained to the The Hollywood Reporter.

Cruise-Colombia1.png
    Of course, there is a long history of ideal org planning being done so “Mr. Cruise” would not have to be ashamed by the state of the local small and failing scientology outpost — all the way back to the very first “ideal orgs” in New York (where he had an apartment) and Madrid (where his girlfriend at the time, Penelope Cruz) was from. He has also shot plenty of movies in London. And of course, Berlin.

At least the oddity of a sudden ideal org in Bogota when he has been showing the “ideal” Caracas building for years is explained.

But what is NOT explained is how the biggest disseminator in the history of epic milestones and best scientologist I know, never disseminates to his co-stars? In fact, it was Simon Pegg who commented, after working on several MI movies, that Tom IAS Freedom Medal of Valor Cruise has never spoken to him about scientology.

So, why does he need a nice scientology building? So he can pop in for a cup of coffee at the “cafe” that all ideal orgs now have? This could be the answer — these ideal orgs are actually the world’s most expensive and exclusive coffee bars so COP and Mr. Cruise never have to be without their personal blend of cappuccino.

Source, and open comments:
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/why-bogota/
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Tom Cruise the reason Bogata Ideal Scientology Church done before Harlem.

Mike Rinder: Why Bogota?

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/why-bogota/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

f it was a puzzle why Bogota Colombia “ideal” org was done before say Harlem or Auckland or Silicon Valley or Valley or any of the others we have been hearing about for some time as being “next” and “most important.”

I think Ethan Hunt accidentally spilled the beans at the world premiere of MI5 as he explained to the The Hollywood Reporter.

Cruise-Colombia1.png

Of course, there is a long history of ideal org planning being done so “Mr. Cruise” would not have to be ashamed by the state of the local small and failing scientology outpost — all the way back to the very first “ideal orgs” in New York (where he had an apartment) and Madrid (where his girlfriend at the time, Penelope Cruz) was from. He has also shot plenty of movies in London. And of course, Berlin.

At least the oddity of a sudden ideal org in Bogota when he has been showing the “ideal” Caracas building for years is explained.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
    • Like Like x 2
  34. JohnnyRUClear Member

Hmmmm. Perpetual Potemkinizing? Perhaps.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Random guy Member

Ye gods! It really is all about Tom Cruice!
  36. RightOn Member

his latest movies are still turds, no matter who thinks he is still an "A lister."
  37. White Tara Global Moderator

Threads merged
    • Like Like x 3
  38. snippy Member