Customize

Tom Cruise interviews will smith on scientology

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by golddigger, Feb 20, 2008.

1. golddigger Member

2. argh Member

Re: Tom Cruise interviews will smith on scientology

Damn I wish I knew someone who could tell me all about that body language Tom is displaying. I mean, I know a bit about it, I can see that there is something wrong there... especially the bit where he is going on about being "uncompromisingly..dedicated.." or something. And the bit about "I've cancelled that in my er... area."
  3. raysubtle Member

That was quite entertaining, but I did do a double take when I found out Will Smith endorsed Scientology.
    What's with the good folks in the Hollywood business being fooled by the cult business with gilded ethics?
  4. Phenonymous Member

You are right about that "uncompromisingly dedicated" part of the video. It is off - simply because it is one of the few points in the video where Cruise touches his face with his hand - a sign that signals a desire to comfort, relieve or release stress (facepalm :lol:). He then looks down and to the right - signalling a feeling/kinesthetic response...basically he is remembering what something felt like, instead of an audible or visual recollection. And it either wasn't a good memory, or it was a painful one.
  5. Anonymite Member

So you're saying Tom Cruise once recieved surprise buttsecks from a black guy?