Customize

Tom Cruise's Teeth: Does TC Have Holoprosencephaly?

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by failboat, May 10, 2010.

1. Random guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. failboat Member

This thread is pushing 175,000 views with only about 40 posts, and until yesterday, only 1 page of posts. (Therefore, it has rarely received multiple views from a single visitor, since the visitor would not have multiple pages of the thread to visit.) The subject of Tom's teeth has, at times, been popular on the internet, leading to a vast amount of outside traffic visiting this thread over the years.

To put in perspective the high view count, the number of views this thread has received rivals the now-closed Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: The Divorce thread, which has 3900 posts and 184,000 views. This thread has basically the same traffic for 1% of the posts.

It has the 2nd most views of any thread in the Tom and Katie section, beating all of the Big Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes related news threads. I keep an eye on this thread without artificially inflating the view count, here -

https://whyweprotest.net/forums/tom-and-katie.233/?order=view_count

It has received 20,000 more views than the 3300 posts of the TO: Mosey Rathbun files multi-million dollar lawsuit against CoS for harassment thread (about 155K views).

I would hazard that this thread has the highest View-to-post ratio of any thread on WWP, but that would require some further research. (Please do not post gratuitously in this thread if you care about this last statistic ;) )
    • Like Like x 3
  3. failboat Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Apissedmother Member

What a Shame to see and read grown ass adults talking about a subject that not one of you fully understand or know a thing about. This is a pretty touchy subject to be
    making speculations about. Do you know how many family's fight everyday to keep their children that they love with every once of blood sweat and tears in them. And most will eventually endure the heartache and the reality is all to clear and they lose their little baby or child who fought with every once of their being to try and stay with their families who loved them and it just wasn't able for them to stay. Do any of you know what's it like to lose a child to burry your child have any of you heard a doctor tell you that I am really sorry but your child is terminally ill and make the most of the time you get with them. I can answer that question myself because if the answer was yes I would be seeing and reading the things I have and did. I am a mother of 4 beautiful children and guess what my child has holoprosencephaly and hydrocephalus and many more conditions that come along with the unfornate condition. My son's was a fluke and not hereditary but rather environmental factors played the role in my son's case and had the best doctor's and the best tests and they said unfortunately we can't always pinpoint the reason for certain things. It hit me like a ton of bricks but I welcomed the situation with open arms because it was my son and I love my children and will fight as long as he was willing to fight. Last year my little boy had 9 brain surgery's was on life support 2 different times and had multiple seizures and sometimes I had to watch his little body seize for over an hour. Multiple life flights to the children's hospital because even the smallest cold could potentially claim my child's life. My son is 4 now we take one day at a time and know tomorrow isn't promised and we love him more than anything in this world. I have cried many tears and had many questions as to why but I have let my faith and hope and higher power lead the way because I am not in control so I cat fight something. I have no control over which is why i choose not to get on here and start cussing and freaking out but rather educate you from a first hand perspective of how your post hurt my heart and as I look at my child who by the way has been very blessed in his abilities and outcomes as far as bad as malformation he has. My son don't have any facial deformity and he has the most serve form of holoprosencephaly. He'll I had a Dr in my town kick me out of his office because I wouldn't abort him. He said have an abortion or I don't need to see you any longer I said your right walked out and never went back. But to sit and watch and read people post posts that are joking and poking fun at such a heartbreaking condition is rather sickening honestly. I will pray to my higher power for the ones who need it because I don't get pleasure from others pain period. If any of you have any children looks t them and imagine having a doctor telling you it's only a matter of time before their condition will claim their life. Now let's see how funny the condition is. I can't remember now what the question you all were asking now after writing this heartfelt message to have more compassion. However I can tell you pretty much anything you need to know or need to know about the condition I have to explain my son's condition to most doctor's or paramedics that happen to have contact with my little boy. They say we become experts and I have done so much research and read everything I can possibly find about the condition because I want to be able to help my son in anyway I can to lessen and ease the pain or any suffering he might endure. But as long as he has fight in him I have 20x the fight in me.
  5. Gnome Chomsky Member

Not posting gratuitously just shifting the focus back to TC's teeth ;)