Customize

Tom Davis and Jessica Rodriguez (Feshbach) MARRIED

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Ann O'Nymous Member

2. Smurf Member

re: Tom Davis and Jessica Rodriguez (Feshbach) MARRIED

If the "marriage" invigorates Tommy to work even harder for the cult, then there's good reason for them to be together. But, both have strong Type A personalities.

Wonder who will be the first to slap, punch or kick the other when the fuse blows? TD or JF?
  3. Ann O'Nymous Member

Easy one: DM.
  4. Anonymous Member

Tommy Davis is always is pulling a face like someone next to him farted.
  5. Anonymous Member

Three pages? Really?
  6. FreakE420 Member

happy20bride20and20groom.jpg
  7. genoramix Member

^^^LOL
  8. Anonymous Member

Tommy Davis cannot leave Scientology because it is the only place where he is a "BIG SHOT". If he treated normal people the way he treats culties he would get slapped, punched, kicked, grabbed by the neck, thrown to the floor and tackled into furniture.

The truth is that no one out side of the Ex-Scientology world knows or cares who the fuck he is, and even when they do find out they are laughing at him (I know I am).

Even his mother, you ask a non-scieno who Anne Archer, or Tommy Davis is and they will have no clue. I even asked some Scientologists who are on course and in good standings who he was and they didn't know. I am guessing it is because they are too scared to watch some SP TV/
  9. Anonymous Member

I know about Paolo, Rodriguez, and now Davis. Who were the other two?
  10. M.E.S.T. Member

Someone on ESMB should know..

3 pages because Feshbachs and Davises are cult ROYALTY! BIG bucks + big bucks and celeb factor. Anne Archer is still important in cultville, not least because of her husband's money, and the Feshbachs are absolutely filthy with money and there are a lot OF them. Man, the dirt TD and JF could dish if they blew!
  11. Anonymous Member

Re: Tom Davis and Jessica Rodriguez (Fescbach) MARRIED

I am bumping this thread as it pertains to the St. Pete Times story with Larry Anderson trying to get his money back.

Jessica Feshbach Rodriguez was taped along with Tommy Davis trying to "handle" Larry Anderson when he came in to discuss getting his money back. This event occurred on Feb. 27, 2009 and the supposed marriage took place in perhaps August 2009.

Has any proof been provided that they had a scientology marriage ceremony, is registered as married by scientology, or if they are legally married at all?
    I think this info along with reminding people that Jessica was Katie Holmes' "handler" needs to be stated in as many comments as possible with this story, but I would like more proof as to their "marriage" first.

(If they are considered married by scientology, but it is not legal in the US...that would be even juicier)
  12. Anon123456 Member

nice bump. i must have missed this thread.
  13. Herro Member

Why does any of this matter?
  14. Anon123456 Member

why doesnt it?
  15. Anonymous Member

Awwww...I was hoping Smurf would reply to my bump before you, Herro.

I was going to buy you a drink next time we met...but now...I am not so sure.
  16. Smurf Member

Their is no record of a marriage license being taken out by Tommy or his slut in the counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Francisco or Santa Clara (her family lives in Palo Alto). No records showing in Pinellas or Hillsborough counties in Florida, either.

If they had a Scientology wedding, it isn't legally binding no matter what the cult would want you to believe. California has marriage laws. It's no different than a California couple getting married in Mexico.. it would not be legally binding in California.

I am curious whether Tommy had his slut sign a pre-nup. Tommy is in control of his millions through a trust fund; Jessica has no wealth. It comes from her father.
  17. exOT8Michael Member

Thanks for 'pwning the wedding pics.
    They look slightly different out of Sea Org uniform, don't they?
    :)
  18. Anonymous Member

1252508912845.jpg
  19. re: Tom Davis and Jessica Rodriguez (Feshbach) MARRIED

Isn't that Tommy Twat's his name?
  20. Smurf Member

happy20bride20and20groom.jpg

The Slut could make some moola off that nose.

21506.jpg
  21. Anonymous Member

What did I miss? I know she's a sneaky Scilon bitch. But what makes her a slut?

Also, more on topic: Even if they aren't legally married (which seems like speculation at its tinfoiliest), what difference does it make?
  22. Skeptic1337 Member

She's a slut because she has a vagina.

That's how smurfy thinks.

Just go with it, best not to mess with his tinfoil too much.
  23. Anonymous Member

It's rare for sociopaths to work together.

Bein' so self-centered and all.

It has been known to happen, though.

Henry Lee Lucas & Ottis Toole

Best wishes Tommy and Jessica.

Have fun...and then fully experience the living screeching seemingly interminable Hell through which you have been instrumental in putting countless others.

Remember, Karma is not optional.

Hope you wake up.

There is a price to be paid...and it will be paid.

This life. Another life. Sooner or later.

Payback is coming.

The Universe...Life...isn't conned by Elron. Your sociopathic con game does apply to true reality.

What goes around, comes around.

Enough pain from the consequences of your selfish actions will ultimately convince anyone.

You just can't beat 'The System'. Keep tryin' though.

Pain, baby. It's coming.
  24. Oswald2001 Member

Zerro "logic".
  25. Anonymous Member

Jessica has a habit of marrying & divorcing men. Google it. Tommy is her 3rd or 4th "husband" depending on whom you talk to.. She also had a knowledgeable habit of hitting on guys when she was still married.

TD & the slut are out-2D if they're not married. Scientologists recognize marriage as a part of the 2nd of 8 dynamics of existence. The 2nd dynamic includes all creative activity, including sex and procreation.

In other words, insofar as LRH is concerned, their relationship is a "perversion" if they are not married.
  26. Herro Member

Please explain. Why does any of this marriage stuff matter?
  27. Smurf Member

Because the slut is sleeping with my boyfriend. That's why.
  28. Anon123456 Member

why doesnt it? it involves two people recently caught on tape and put into a news article. i think it is noteworthy that they are married simply for the fact i didnt know 20 mins ago.
  29. Anonymous Member

Well, it matters in that people reading the Larry Anderson story and seeing the name Jessica Feshbach...won't know really who she is.

Reminding them that she is also Jessica Rodriguez, and is now married to Tommy Davis (if there are any dox) would help connect some dots in people's minds.

I don't feel comfortable stating that they are married now as fact without some kind of proof though...
  30. Herro Member

Re: Tom Davis and Jessica Rodriguez (Feshbach) MARRIED

That's noteworthy to you? I ate a bowl of cheerios today for breakfast. EARTH SHATTERING!!!!

What dots? That two married people work together? Who cares?
  31. Re: Tom Davis and Jessica Rodriguez (Feshbach) MARRIED

I care
  32. Anon123456 Member

maybe if you were the spokesperson for a cult that extorts millions a year from people we would give a shit what you ate. are you a spokesperson who was recently featured on a prominent website? oh wait.....
  33. exOT8Michael Member

I think Tommy and Jessica deserve each other.

I wonder if they will blow Scientology together or separately?

It's just a matter of time. :)
  34. Anon123456 Member

i hope they blow me simultaneously.
  35. whoever Member

That's quite a feat.

I find the fact that they're married interesting, but not significant.
  36. LR Ache Member

I disagree. 2 of DM's most trusted OSAbot handlers are now married. It makes it even more unlikely that one or both of them will blow any time soon.

So the good news is, Tommy boy will keep on doing what he does best (delivering footbullets to the press) and hopefully will get even more militant now that he is paired up with Jessica.
  37. XenuEtrawl Member

Or so it's defined now. When Hubbard was alive, it was seen as relating to sex and procreation, period. I suspect that they diversified it into creativity in general because they were tired of having people reach ethical decisions based, in part, on: "2nd dynamic - I haven't gotten laid in 2 years, and would very definitely be better off if I left the Sea Org."
  38. Re: Tom Davis and Jessica Rodriguez (Feshbach) MARRIED

Tommy blows, Jessica knows.

I can't believe they let this go down on tape.

Does anyone who leaves ever get a thank you or a we wish you well after giving 30 years of service and hundreds of thousands in donations or labor or a combination thereof?

They tell new members that Scientology is compatable with all religions, but i doubt very much that they could come up with even 1 married couple of over 5 years that has 1 Scientologist married to a nonmember Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, etc.

Scientology is intolerant on so many levels.

Yes, i'm saying that scientologists are religious bigots.

Scientology: The Ultimate in Hypocrisy.
  39. Anonymous Member

Pix or it didn't happen
  40. Smurf Member

My mom had a vagina and she was not a slut.

But you're a fucking douchebag.