Customize

Tommy Davis doing more spin

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Oinkertron9000, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Tommy Davis doing more spin

More spin from Tommy Davis

Scientology spokesman clarifies some of church's beliefs

Is the schism growing? Comment from "DavetheScientologist"

2. abattoir13 Member

Re: Tommy Davis doing more spin

Good ol' Tommy "footbullet" Davis....he must be a spy to dismantle them....
  3. BlooAnon Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJv5qLsLYoo&feature=PlayList&p=CBAFCD755E0D620F&playnext=1&index=19]YouTube - Dead or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)[/ame]
  4. Consensus Member

There's actually not much to poon here; what needs to be done is, we need to publicize this and ask scientologists if this matches their experience.

Particularly sea org members who get almost no health care.

Edit: According to Tommy Davis, proper medical care is *mandatory* for Scientologists. One can therefore surmise that the 'Church' will and must provide full medical care to all staff (not limited to sea org). We should make sure all staff are aware that they are entitle to full medical care. They should demand it of their employer - and if their employer will not pay for it, they should demand time off to work a second job so they can provide it for themselves. Anything less would fail to satisfy the mandatory decree that scientologists get medical care - anything less would be out ethics.

Someone should *DEFINITELY* put together a flier targeting staff with quotes from Tommy Davis and instructions on how to acquire their mandatory medical treatments. Include facts like 'modern medical science suggests a full physical by a licensed physician ever [however many] years' and 'women over 40 should get a mammogram every year' and so on and so forth. Hell, there should be 3 versions of the fliers - one for people under 35, one for women over 35, and one for men over 35.

I'm happy to help with research if a graphics design person will volunteer to design the fliers.
  5. Your Mom Member

6. rof Member

7. Re: Tommy Davis doing more spin

pooned it anyway.

"Posted by ( LRonHubbard ) on 01/17/2009 at 05:00 am.

You need to release Aron Mason from the RPF prison camp and reinstate him as head of public relations. Your commadore has spoken. Zenu lives!!!! "

"Mason said the program is therapeutic, based on his experience in the RPF after he made some mistakes that cost the church a lot of money. The majority of people like it, he said."

"Mason, who said he sold a lot of his furniture when he signed up, said worldly possessions play a fairly insignificant role to members of the Sea Org."
  8. OTBT Member

Something odd about this comment. Scilons, even freezoners, are normally loathe to even mention 'body thetans'. Wording and grammar is also strange; 'uncling'? ... should be 'their body thetans'

Could this be an anon posing as a scilon to create dischord?
  9. iaxiloll Member

I feel that these interviews on National Television makes it clear that he can not possibly believe what he says.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUCW6cqltFg&feature=channel_page]YouTube - CBS News ; Scientology Beliefs On Soul with comments from Tommy Davis[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5vGzfPf_WE&feature=channel_page]YouTube - NBC : Mourning Jett Travolta , Lisa Marie Presley s reaction, Tommy Davis comments[/ame]
  10. Pacifist Member

Tommy's a lolcow amongst a cult of lolcows. Both Tommys, actually.
  11. Happy Cat Member

̣
  12. moarxenu Member

Why don't you make a post at Ex-Sci Message Board?
  13. j0eg0d Member

What happens when a celebrity member does something that contradicts the information that paying members are forced to follow ?

What happens when a spokesman makes public statements about his organization that are the opposite of what the paying members are told ?

The head of the organization has to do something.
  14. TheBitch Member

In both cases Tommy Davis gets battered about the head with a stick with a nail on the end of it, sort of liek a baby harp seal. Either way, TommyBoi loses blood... heh! Why does that thought arouse me sexually?
  15. Anonynamefag Member

karl-rove-in-handcuffs.jpg

obligatory
  16. francie Member

Lies, Lies, LIES!
  17. TCbulldog Member

I love the comments :D
  18. Kilia Member

Tommy Davis is gay. I have spoken.
  19. anonhuff Member

Posted by ( MarkABian ) on 01/18/2009 at 03:38 am.

Usually when scandal hits a company, the CEO of the company makes themselves available to the press to answer inquiries or to provide statements in a show of support for their members/employees and shareholders as well as to back up their personal belief in the company they are running.It is very telling that David Miscavige sends a lackey to lie to the press for him instead of doing it himself. Because he is a coward.
  20. blackking Member

You're doing it wrong.
  21. Re: Tommy Davis doing more spin

And now, a glimpse into the personal life of Tommy Davis.

"Tommy, sweetie will you run out to the grocery store and pick up a gallon of milk?"

"Well I think the correct response to that question is to look at it a different way. I mean, i-it-it's not so much that you need me to go get a gallon of milk as it is that you believe that there is something wrong with there being a lack of milk in our house. Really, I-uh it's like there isn't truly a problem with us not having milk, but you're so used to it being here that you feel like some part of your life is missing without it."

"Tommy?"

"Yeah?"

"Go get some fucking milk."

"I mean you could go to scientology dot org to*cough*. Sorry. That still happens from time to time."

"Milk. Now."
  22. Etain Member

How many more times can Davis spin before he finally throws up? I know I'm getting sick just looking at this shit.
  23. EpicSwordGuy Member

I believe he is at 359 radians, it shouldn't be much longer
  24. Etain Member

^Then we better get the buckets and the mops, cause this is gonna be nasty.

And plastic rain jackets, just in case.
  25. EpicSwordGuy Member

It's ok, they have the RPF for that
  26. anonhuff Member

He has spun around 114.3 times? I'm confused.
  27. mojo Member

just get the power hose. it'll calm him down as well as cleaning up the mess. :D
  28. snakeyes Member

It's disturbing that none of these journalists dig before interviewing this guy.

If they don't deal with medical conditions then why do they have the purif? There's literature that states that high doses of niacin can damage the liver, so clearly the medical establishment and scientology are already at odds.

They also believe pain killers interfere with the body's contact with the spirit? In this case are we talking medical or spiritual condition?

I'm hoping 60 minutes or another decent news show is digging to get the real deal with this. Hopefully we'll see something in the future.
  29. EpicSwordGuy Member

why do they call it the Xbox 360?

[STRIKE]because when you see it you turn 360 degrees and walk away[/STRIKE]
    because when you see it you turn 360 radians and throw up
  30. Anon_1HG Member

No U