Customize

Tommy Davis is Missing ! ! !

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Xenu Is Lord, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Xenu Is Lord Member

Has he blown?
    Tony O, great job!
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 4
  2. grebe Member

Can't remember the last time I watched a video of that nappy guido. It's been too long and I'm really starting to miss him.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

Scientology bad PR, the gift that keeps on giving.

Seriously, an embarrassment of riches.
  4. Random guy Member

Muahahahaha! Moar!
  5. Anonymous Member

At least according to rumors, Lil Tommy has been lying low in Belleair, FL (next door to Clearwater) caring for his ailing wife Jessica. He probably hasn't blown or been dissapeared into the hole, he's just the same old ANGRY!! Tommy. In any case, his days as a spokeshole do seem to be over. If not indefinately, surely for the time being.

Now Kendrick Moxon.... Where could he have gone off to? No sign of him since his embarrassing performance at last years Sparrow trial.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. beef Member

Awesome. Lets hope he pulls a Rinder and blows the doors off this thing.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

I dont recall Rinder blowing the doors off of anything?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Delicious report.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Xenu Is Lord Member

There is no way the cult is not watching Tommy like a hawk!
    • Agree Agree x 4
  11. Anonymous Member

It seems Jessica is a strong believer in reincarnation, according to this excerpt from the NY Post in 2005. Jessica was Rodriguez at the time of this report. For that reason, I don't think she and Tommy have blown.

In 1998, sources say, she attained membership in the "Sea Org" group,
    the highest stratum of Scientology, whose members commit to the church
    for life — or, more specifically, a billion years.

When they die, the belief goes, their souls slip out of the body and
    float around seeking another to inhabit. Once that happens, they can
    serve the church over and over again in reincarnated states.

Chuck Beatty, who served as a Sea Org for 27 years before being leaving
    the church in 2003, noted how passionately Rodriguez believes in this
    transmigration.

Four years ago, soon after Sea Org Jill Burkhart had died of cancer,
    Rodriguez spent half an hour explaining to him and 90 fellow members
    that Burkhart had already found a home in the unborn baby of a young
    Scientologist couple. "It was an immensely uplifting speech. By the time
    she finished, everyone was weeping with joy," Beatty told The Post.
  12. Nah....that putrid stench is still around. He made a cameo in a protest vid that 'The-Permabanned-Blue-Man-We-Should-Not-Name" made at LRH Way about a month ago.
  13. blownforgood Member

Tommy Davis blew the Int Base in 2011. This was right after he and his lovely wife Jessica split their time between tracking down every single Ex-Sea Org member on the planet, having them sign all new gag orders in exchange for being undeclared and handling the PR flaps created by the ones they hadn't gotten to yet.

He was recovered by a "Blow Drill" for a third time. Blow Drills that he had apparently never heard of but had participated in himself and had been tracked down by before on at least two occasions.

Jessica was assigned to be an expeditor at OSA Int, while Tommy was being sec checked in LA by RTC.

That is when it was discovered that Jessica had cancer and was dying - again. She had cancer in the 1990's and her family spent a ton treating at the time.

Anyway, they both were sec checked and "routed out" recently.

Tommy has been laying low and many think he has been down in Florida. I know better.

Sending people your way now Tommy.

Good luck.

Until next time...
    BFG
    • Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

This is great news BFG, about them being out! <3

*and* prayers for Jessica's well being!!!!.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Great info, BFG. Very surprised to hear that Tommy has blown before. I didn't think he and Jessica would be in the Belleair/Clearwater areas because the cancer treatment facilities aren't that great. A larger place with world class medical facilities would be more logical.
  16. Anonymous Member

Explain.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. Kilia Member

BFG..many thanks for the clarification about Tommy Davis. Much appreciated.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Breast cancer? Or leukemia/lymphoma?
  19. BlooAnon Member

Wow. Just wow. Wish you could say more BFG, I really do. I understand reasons why you probably won't, but if you do, make it good. :D
    • Agree Agree x 4
  20. Etain Member

Wow... news to me.

If it's true they left for good...

Hoooooooo, boy. Davie-boy's gotta be wetting himself.
  21. Anonymous Member

"Cancer" to me is like "sick." It tells me nothing. Yet nobody thinks to ask for details it seems. This always makes me crazy.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  22. Why does it matter? I don't think I would want the whole world to know my health details and prognosis.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

It's very common for folks not to want to share the type or details of their cancer.
  24. Anonymous Member

Dox or GTFO plz
    • Like Like x 2
  25. I've really missed my favorite Tommy-chew-toy but I hope he eventually finds the right path to redemption for all the harm he caused and starts to speak out.

Sadly, I doubt he will do the right thing. BFG, your cryptic post is a head-scratcher and (if I'm reading it with the right tone) dripping with sarcasm. I hope we get to know what you know soon.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. whitesand Member

Like "sending people your way now"? LOL
    • Funny Funny x 1
  27. Hahaha! Now I get it! An echo of previous TD/BFG interchanges, no doubt.

Permabanned Blue Man and Permabanned Miffed Homosexual Pontiff spring immediately to mind.

I'm sure Tommy would appreciate a sympathetic ear or two.
  28. Oh, and John Sweeney at the BBC might want an interview....but only if you're there at the beginning, Tommy.
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Of course he's got his babysitters. The cult is too paranoid to not provide such services even though there's little reason to doubt that they know they completely own his angry little ass. He "blew" for a short time following that Sweeney debacle, and apparently as BFG has mentioned, he "blew" again more recently still. Tommy's blowing is what us wogs refer to as throwing a temper tantrum. Seriously, where's a guy like that going to "blow" to? Short of Venus anyway. There's no place for such a "tough son of a bitch" seaogre in the wog world. He'll always "come back". If not on his own accord, when his mother (who doesn't look at all brainwashed) threatens to cut off his allowance.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  30. Random guy Member

I'm afraid you are right.
  31. DeathHamster Member

As I understand, the money is from a trust fund from his real estate baron wog father to Tommy. Tommy, mom and Scientology can't touch the core of the fund. (Dad was no dummy.)
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

I miss his twisted little lying face.

He did such a great job at putting forward evidence that scientology turns people into soulless defensive grandiose weirdos.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Sam Urai Member

Actually, we saw him last month when we raided Big Blue. He insulted a female member of our group, proving he's the same old doucebag he ever was.
  34. Anonymous Member

If he blows, he will never see mommy again.

NSFW picture removed. No nudes upstairs please!!!!!!!
  35. Anonymous Member

Was he mad, really mad?
  36. Sam Urai Member

Hard to say. I think it's fair to say he lost his cool, but then again, that ship sailed a long time ago!
  37. Anonymous Member

Fuck Tommy Davis and his cancer ridden wife.

Hope they both die screaming.
  38. anonamus Member

NSFW to post nude pics upstairs. If my boss catch me seeing this at work, I'm toast. Please delete.
  39. Tourniquet Member

I reported it, but next time you should, too :)
  40. Xenu Is Lord Member

I for one am glad to see that things have worked out so well for Tommy. I can't think of a more deserving person. Of course I do belive what really defines a person is what they do when they leave Scientology. If he stays quite, then I say fuck the little shit.
    • Agree Agree x 1