Customize

TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by anon4eva, Jan 8, 2009.

1. anon4eva Member

TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

Tommy Davis on right now!
  2. JFawkeson Member

Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

He's making a freaking fool of himself.

Edit: Please tell me someone is saving this. LOL, hair. 'You would go and pick up a new body' OMG. I think I'm loopy from staying up all night. This shouldn't be so amusing.
  3. anon4eva Member

I know...I am waiting for the inevitable foot-bullet!

what a dope! He looks NUTS!
  4. King Nerd Member

Curses! I don't have television. :(
  5. JFawkeson Member

brb, sleep.
  6. anon4eva Member

ummmmmm, yeah we uh believe that we are all uh spiritual beings uh and have a uh future.......fucking retarded psycho.

Do they really think they look normal?
  7. the_cloak Member

He was on Anderson Cooper on CNN last night with the same video taped statement. They didn't skewer the scilons but they didn't kowtow to them either. It was a fairly neutral "here's their psychobabble, you decide" and I think we all know how well Tommy Davis Tommy Davis comes off.

It did go into them hating psychiatry and thinking "pills are just made to make pill makers money". So they did kind of contradict the scilon press release.

They also showed Preston going on about psych drugs and then one of Cruise's finer moments when he had that famous explosion at Matt Lauer.

I didn't get it copied though because it litterally came on just as I switched on the TV.
  8. King Nerd Member

Let me get this straight; he's babbling on about their "actual" beliefs and looking like a baffoon in the process?

I really wish I could watch this. Sounds almost as good as the CNN interview he did last year.
  9. JFawkeson Member

Yep, complete with some Scilon language -'You would go and pick up a new body'- thrown in. He looked kind of like 'um, whoops' when he said that. Keep talking, Tommy, you're doing a great job!
  10. anon4eva Member

Ah King Nerd....you missed NOTHING! It's the same old same old PR bullshit that Tommy regurgitates when given a platform--I wish I saw the CNN one though.
  11. King Nerd Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSS178Q-4eo]YouTube - Scientologist Tommy Davis responds to Anonymous[/ame]
    There you go.

Still would like to see it. Early morning lulz are very important. Part of a balanced breakfast.
  12. anon4eva Member

I was talking about the one from LAST NIGHT on CNN-but this always makes me giggle!
    THANKS!
  13. Tommy Davis Lies...again, this am on the Early Show

The early show gave the clams a whole segment this am. Sadly I did not see the whole thing (was flipping for local traffic/weather reports when I spotted him). By the time I tuned in he was explaining the CO$ view of life after death yada yada yada.

Some interesting observations. Tommy is clearly being fed and permitted to sleep now. That being said, food and sleep does nothing for the I KNOW I AM LYING body language. Sure, he was TRYING to sit still, but his legs/feet were spread open, feet lodged behind the legs of his chair, elbows on the arms of the chair, hands firmly clasped together in his lap..yet despite all that he was STILL shifting his seat, twisting his head around, and trying to look like he was telling the truth. He was trying to speak calmly and directly, but failing miserably, stumbling over his words and stuttering. (not in the usual way, but sort of stuttering over is words.)

I don't know why the clams persist in LYING when any person so interested in the fucking cult can go ONLINE and read what Hubbtard said about medical treatment in HIS OWN WORDS.

Good try Tommy, but NO DICE.
  14. Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

OHH sorry mods merge threads plox? I didn't spot this one when I was looking for it. ..AH, this one is in media, mine is in the JT situation room, sorry.
  15. LRonAnon Member

Re: Tommy Davis Lies...again, this am on the Early Show

Maybe putting an ashtray on top of the camera to might help him to keep his focus.
  16. King Nerd Member

What's funny about the vid I posted is its the very first Youtube search result for Tommy Davis. I lol'd.
  17. auchraw Member

Chaotic PR is chaotic. Did he say dropping a body is not important? So people like Jett and Lisa and the rest of humankind are not important? I hope someone has a copy of this.
  18. auchraw Member

Sounds like Tommy Davis is our secret weapon for destroying Scamentology.
  19. whoever Member

He was on the Today show too. I didn't think he made a fool of himself on there (I didn't see the Early Show). He didn't say anything that made scilons sound crazy. Meredith Viera was very easy on him. She fed him soft questions and never asked anything even moderately challenging in response. He denied that the CoS would ever tell a member not to take medications to prevent seizures, and her response was something lame like "Oh really? Because some people say that you do" (not quoting her but that's the gist) and he got to deny it again.
  20. LRonAnon Member

I will take all the Tommy Davis they are willing to give me.

Let him ride, then we can unleash the hounds.
  21. Re: Tommy Davis Lies...again, this am on the Early Show

Clearly they are listening to US...last time we saw him he was sleepless and hungry...guess they didn't know that WOGS can spot abuse a mile away...they decided to feed him and let him sleep this time. We're doing Tommy some good eh?
  22. LRonAnon Member

omnomnomnom
  23. Re: Tommy Davis Lies...again, this am on the Early Show

Same here. For the reason that when he fails, he does it with skill. Also, the fact that I would tap that ass.

Did anyone grab it?
  24. Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

It just came on out here in New Mexico.
  25. Ianon Member

I know why, plausible deniability - he needs a scapegoat to insulate DM from the media.
    Does everyone remember how bad of a liar DM was on his only interview?

Can't throw himself in RPF - who would be left to abuse the help?
  26. whoever Member

Oh yeah, Today did point to a photo of Jett walking on his "tippy toes" as evidence of autism (a sign I didn't know about).
  27. Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

Yes, you will also see a few photos of Jett sitting with his legs under him, that is also a symptom...as well as the finger and hand gestures and the headphones you see him wearing to suppress noise.

Perhaps symptom is an incorrect word, rather his physical actions are in line with those observed in most autistic children who are on a similar spot on the autistic spectrum.
  28. tazor Member

Tommy has never heard anything about degraded beings? He must be surrering from shell shock. Pretty sure DM has called him a db on more then one occasion, right after he punched hi in the face. What a liar.
  29. Badiedum Member

How about a video for the rest of the world?
  30. 3rdMan Member

VID PLS!
  31. Yoni Alter Member

See, if we had decent reporters in this country they would run the audio of Hubbard's and then ask them those questions. But we don't. We just have people know what the AP told them and spit it back out.
  32. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

^ This

Also donde esta el fucking video?
  33. amaX Member

34. Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

Come on ppl....VIDS!!!! Someone must have captured this....
  35. LRonAnon Member

[ame=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/28556353#28556353]Tommy Davis MSNBC Video[/ame]

Tommy, i lurve you man, keep it coming.
  36. Re: Tommy Davis Lies...again, this am on the Early Show

pincj7.jpg
  37. Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

LOL...I am sorry I don't have a vid from the early show, I caught only the tail end of it...that was enough...lies so early in the morning don't sit well on the stomach.
  38. amaX Member

Just reading it was bad enough, BBJ.
  39. Sam Urai Member

40. Anon1720 Member

^^This. And its not like they have to go digging on their own. A quick trip to YT and you can fill your basket with all kinds of LRH crazy.