Customize

TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by anon4eva, Jan 8, 2009.

1. abattoir13 Member

Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

Open mouth insert foot Tommy-boy...very poor question dodging. I loved how he did not say a word about mental illness and just poorly skimmed over health in gen. Tommy there is pure born Fail.
  2. Ann O'Nymous Member

IMHO, it would be useful to transcript this interview in the ad hoc sub-forum. If nobody does it, I will do it during the week-end.
  3. anonymous451 Member

Re: Tommy Davis Lies...again, this am on the Early Show

Could Anonymous do audio clips and written quotes of Hubbard speaking on each subject (psychiatry, meds, leukemia, journalists, homosexuals etc) and then send them out to media when ever there's a relevant story?
  4. DeadFace Member

Because the parent companies are scared of a prolonged legal battle for any bogus reasons the cult can drum up (see Time Magazine and CBS 60 Minutes - pretty sure it was CBS... def a network).

Thems tapes is copyrighted!
  5. Badiedum Member

Nuff said,

2jg72v7.jpg
  6. King Nerd Member

He sure makes that face a lot.
  7. WTF Member

Looks and sounds like Tommy has an unflat drug rundown.

Blatant lie here "There is no such thing as disconnection". Might send the reporter copies of teh PTS/SP course pack.
  8. Snake Member

WTF is with his hair?

Also, brb talking to the media about Anon interviews.
  9. bAnon Member

LieToMe.jpg
  10. Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

Tommy Davis: "Well , first of all this is a perfect example of how the umm, internet turns things and umm twists things. Thers, theere's no such thing as ahs ah ah ah as as disconnection. ehh ehh anything that's characterised as ah ahs disconnection or this kind of thing it's just uh it's just uh not true, there is isn't any such uh policy in the church that that's dictating who people ah should or shoudn't be in uh communication with." So..... uh ah umm thers, theere's no such thing as ummm, ahh cats and dogs and uh umm sour pickles up a spokesperson's ass?
  11. exOT8Michael Member

It's in the sig VVVVVVVVV
  12. JFawkeson Member

Tommy does an extremely poor job avoiding questions. He makes it so obvious.

Reporter: Can Scientologists take drugs for physical conditions?

TD: Of course. It's even mandatory, church policy [lolwut? That's a really strange thing to say.], etc etc.

Reporter: How about for psychiatric problems?

TD: Scientologists take medication for physical problems.

Reporter: That's a no, then.
  13. Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

yes indeed, the old now that the horses have all run away, let's close these barn doors approach to medical treatment.
  14. Optimisticate Member

Like, you know.

I kept waiting for him to say "gag me with a spoon" or "OMG like TOTALLY!"

I think he's an EXCELLENT spokesperson for the cult. The only one that could possibly be better would be the asthmatic dwarf himself. If they keep sending out idiots like this guy, they're doing themselves in by making a mockery of themselves. He in no way even resembled a representative of any type of "church".

Did anyone click the Sphere link at the bottom? 2nd associated link to come up was to endthecult.com.
  15. Oswald2001 Member

Copywrite or not, it doesn't really matter.

The Evil Cult spent 10's of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS...or more...suing individuals, companies, groups, organizations, corporations and governments.

They did this to make sure that people knew that it would cost them A LOT of money if they pissed off The Evil Cult.

That is almost everyone still treats them with kid gloves and does not want to get The Evil Cult angry.

It's just a short clip and no company wants to spend 10's of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS and years in court because of it.

So they, basically, they all just fellate The Evil Cult Spokeswhore.

You could see how timid the interviewer was with "Blinkie The $cilon".

Disgusting.
  16. amaX Member

Why bring on multi-million dollar lawsuits when everyone in the media can put in little digs and let cult spokes people like the "eloquent" Tommy Davis rout out a trench?

If Anonymous---along with media help where we can get it--- can bring this cult down without any of us ending up in court or losing tons of money? I'm cool with that.
  17. Davey's Cat Member

Is that Hitler-themed hair that Tommy's sporting to subliminally push Valkyrie?

Tommy-boy rocks - it should be mandatory for him to be on our screens every day as he'd end the cult in a week. Top moments:

- Look at the start of the interview: he's going into his automatic shit-eating smile / suck up to the presenter routine until he remembers we're talking about a death and puts on his serious deadpan face.
    - As caught before, it's "mandatory" for $cientologists to get treatment? Someone should have told Uwe, Heribert etc... You're ill you say? The get out of the RPF and to the doctor this instant!
    - So $cientology is just against street drugs? The little pussy balked at his chance to speak out against eevil psych drugs too - way to confront, you little turd.
    - $cientology encourages treatment for physical conditions that affect the brain? So as physical tests for conditions that have previously relied on psychological diagnoses become available then lil' Tommy and his cohorts will remove their objections since this will now be physical medicine? Shrinking territory for the 1950s tech...

My word, what a little turd he is.
  18. Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

WHERE IS DAVID MISCAVIGE AND WHY ISN'T HE REPRESENTING FOR HIS CHURCH IN THE MEDIA?

If the Church of Scientology is going to respond to this situation at all, I would like legitimate answers from the person who represents the entirety of Scientology's beliefs.
  19. TheBitch Member

"You're dealing with a PHYSICAL CONDITION, you take the drugs, that's for sure."

What a motherfucking liar.
  20. Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

Ah Scientology. Nothing but a house full of lies.
  21. LRonAnon Member

The contradictions Tommy is laying out makes "fair use" of material even more acceptable in the eyes of the law.

In due time, the cult is going to be forced to debate "fair use" and "context" in open court.

Lets see just how deep in the butt the cult can take it.
  22. King Nerd Member

Good point.
  23. auchraw Member

Somewhere we were collecting cases where epileptics were not cured as promised by Scientology, or prevented from taking their medication by Scientology, and in one awful case RPFd and fell off the roof of a Scientology building. I remember Tory and Heribert Pfaff, who died at FH, Clearwater, FL. We need to throw these back in Tommy's face. Not that he is responsible for what he says, of course. I feel almost sorry for him. He could be a nice guy.
  24. whoever Member

This is absolutely contradicted by statements of Scientologists in Scientology publications. I've encountered reports by Scientologists of how after their previous body died they had to pick out a new family to be born into. They would have to find someone who was pregnant, and they would enter that baby's body when it was born. (Which probably contradicts the whole Scientology thing about engrams in the womb, but whatever....) I also remember reading statements by ex-Scientologists about scilon women or couples who were expecting, wondering who would come occupy their babies' bodies. I'm sure it's a facet of life Scientologists are always aware of. The Travoltas are bound to be wondering if Jett will come back into their lives at some point in the future.

The more Davis lies like this on TV, the more average public Scientologists are going to become aware of how full of shit the CoS is. There he is, blatantly denying things they know are true. I hope it helps some of them wake up.
  25. amaX Member

I'm not going to do the footwork for you here....whenever you feel the need to feel sorry for Tommy Davis? Go have a look see at the vid of him verbally attacking John Sweeney and Shawn Lonsdale.
  26. Kilia Member

This sounds more like LDS dogma than Scilon.
  27. Puppet Member

Why does Tommy look like he's wearing lipstick and a toupee?

1444868ai150rb0.jpg
  28. imariscent Member

This dude doesn't even believe his own bullshit.
    This is a song dedicated to him: Tell me lies tell me sweet little lies, tell me lies come one tell me lies, oh no no you can't disguise
  29. none given Member

lol
    Well said.
  30. mnql1 Member

CBS has posted the Early Show segment on YouTube:

31. whoever Member

Maybe the LDS thinks that way too. But I have definitely seen it with Scilons.
  32. Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

Reporter: Have you talked with the Travoltas? How are they doing?

Tommy Lietard: Um, yes, they're doing great!

LULZ
  33. Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

HA I mentioned he was stuttering this AM on the early show! He must do that all the time! (when he's lying...noahnoahno hon n n n eyyy, I wont wont wont cccccum in your mmmmouth)
  34. 423 Member

You just lost your sixteen year old son.. How are you doing?

Great ... (police would start investigating immediately)

Plus Tommy glancing away to the ground is a sure sign of lying. You might want to work on that. (which is better the cold face stare of Mike Rinder when questioned or the uhms and ahhs of Tommy).
  35. Top Grunge Member

I'd be stuttering too if I knew a wrong answer would put me back in RPF.

Also, anyone contact these shows that put Tommy Davis on and ask to get the other side heard? Perhaps a knowledgeable Anon...or ExOTMike....or....even Tory?

Or no, just say critics have been saying something and let them get the final word.
  36. Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

OHHHNOOOO, LDS do not believe in reincarnation, they DO however believe in being eternally pregnant and having the same family in heaven as they do on earth...and that is why they go about sealing DEAD folks who would, in real life, never want to have anything to do with Mormons, into their temple, they use proxy bodies to do it...countless people have complained (including xians and Jews, the Jews even took them to court to stop it)...you will find your good Jewish family suddenly turned Mormon if you look into their genealogy files...(that's what the genealogy research is for, finding long lost dead family members to turn into Mormons so they can have this big gigantic eternal happy happy family. I found that out when I did some family history...and I tell you, my gggggrand pappy would roll over in his grave if he knew he was now expected to spend eternity with Mormons..(he was a baptist preacher...don't worry about me, it wore off :D)

You can check out the controversy on google, the Jews are going NUTS over this practice,.
  37. King Nerd Member

Fix'd.
  38. Joyful Member

Maybe this is why the Travolta's were talking about getting pregnant again last summer. Remember when they were on ET saying they wanted another baby and John was asked what he wanted and he said, Well, I already have a little princess, so a boy this time would be great.

All I could think then was DUDE! You.have.a.boy!

Maybe they will still try to get pregnant in the hopes that Jett will come back to them.

This makes my head hurt.
  39. LRonAnon Member

40. whosit Member

They should ask him if Scientologists believe that auditing can do the following:

1. Cure Cancer - Yes
    2. Improve your eyesight - Yes
    3. Cure the common Cold - Yes
    4. Regrow your hair - Yes
    5. Cure Arthritis - Yes
    6. Diabetes - you betcha

All things that people should go to a doctor for advice. Its not just the mental stuff. FDA already went after their ass back in the 60's over practicing medicine without a license. They still do it they are just hoping people (govt.) don't notice.

Reviews of L Ron Hubbard's Dianetics, The Modern Scientology of Mental Health "In short, a fraud" Judge Gessell