Customize

TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by anon4eva, Jan 8, 2009.

1. DarthXenu Member

Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

/r a video compilation of Tommy Davids's greatest hits. YouTube, vimeo, dailymotion?
  2. nightfire Member

So it looks like we need to supply the comments section with documentation of LRON's balberings about what is a physical ailment , and what is a "spiritual" ailment
    Seizures , leukemia, AIDS... ect.

Gogogogogogogo

here is what I found

"This [Scientology] is useful knowledge. With it the blind again see, the lame walk, the ill recover, the insane become sane and the sane become saner. By its use the thousand abilities Man has sought to recover become his once more."

- L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENTOLOGY: A HISTORY OF MAN, 1952

"Of all the ills of man which can be successfully processed by Scientology, arthritis ranks near the top. In skilled hands, this ailment, though misunderstood and dreaded in the past, already has begun to become history. Twenty-five hours of Scientology by an auditor who fairly understands how to process arthritis can be said to produce an invariable alleviation of the condition. Some cases, even severe ones, have responded in as little as two hours of processing, according to reports from auditors in the field."

- L. Ron Hubbard, "Journal of Scientology," Issue 1-G, 1952

"Leukaemia is evidently psychosomatic in origin and at least eight cases of leukaemia had been treated successfully by Dianetics after medicine had traditionally given up. The source of leukaemia has been reported to be an engram containing the phrase "It turns my blood to water."

- L. Ron Hubbard, "Journal of Scientology," Issue 15-G, 1953

"Arthritis vanishes, myopia gets better, heart illness decreases, asthma disappears, stomachs function properly and the whole catalogue of illnesses goes away and stays away."

L. Ron Hubbard, DIANETICS: THE MODERN SCIENCE OF MENTAL HEALTH, 1987 Ed., p. 72

"Scientology is the only specific (cure) for radiation (atomic bomb) burns."

- L. Ron Hubbard, ALL ABOUT RADIATION, p. 109
  3. Mutante Member

Especially when Google provide detailed files on the specific health claims made by Scientology.
    MEDICAL CLAIMS WITHIN SCIENTOLOGY'S SECRET TEACHINGS

and a Wikileaks sauce link to the OT 'raise the dead' powers stuff contained in Checksheet 1968, "Dissemination of Material" p.75
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-...edical-claims-scientology-35541/4/#post685568
  4. none given Member

5. amaX Member

No matter how hard you flap those hands? Tommy Boy can't fly.
  6. AnonLover Member

alot of this ALREADY started yesterday on the medical claims thread, would be nice to keep everything in one place as we find moar

crossposting fruits of the research material catalogued so far
    These are full extracts from wikileaks tech bulletins material, with exploitable quotes & relevant facts highlighted for ease of skimming to the dirt quickly. and lot more material from elsewhere listed on the thread.
  7. Achiever Member

Looking past the obvious lies, he used the revealing word mandatory on both interviews, with regards to what his "church" requires of it's members. That has to leap out to the public. Real houses of worship don't attempt to control ones' life with anything mandatory, but cults always do. Of course we know what he was calling mandatory is a lie, but it's still an interesting choice of words.
  8. whosit Member

Ummmmm.......
  9. Achiever Member

Ever seen the word mandatory in the 10 commandments? And Thou shalt not does not mean you're out if you do, it just means you're a sinner. Big whoop.
  10. Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

Defining the Theology - Los Angeles Times
  11. TheBitch Member

12. Django Member

The vid is up on CBS NEW's site. I registered, and put in a comment (those of you who read YouTube comments might be familiar with my lame schtick - I give 'em pretty much the same).

Here's the link:

Scientology Beliefs On Soul Video - CBSNews.com g=main_home_MediaBox
  13. Joyful Member

Ok. I just read that LA Times article and that is some scary shit. That should be REPUBLISHED somewhere today!!

Maybe sent to every network to remind them what they are dealing with.
  14. Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

Wow. I am new here though I have been lurking. I can't stand it anymore. When I was in COS at CC, INT "little Tommy Davis" was working as the assistant to the President. He was nice, very composed but definitely had an attitude of being special. I guess because he was celebrity stock.

I am AMAZED at what I saw this morning and I am so outraged at their LIES that I had to jump in. I don't want to be ashamed and quiet anymore. I CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT believe he actually said some of the things he said. When I did the Purif, we had two people with epilepsy and BOTH were told they had to get off their meds for the purif and that their "condition was only a consideration." Medical care was NOT given to the woman who od'd on niacin, the old lady with heat stroke (who NEVER should have been on the purif to begin with!!), the gal with heavy menstrual cramps and someone else with a migraine. I think the migraine actually got a "Out Int Rundown" (if I remember correctly - which cost a fortune). Been a few years. Oh - and I watched the other interview where he said he had never heard of disconnection and degarded beings? What "religion" does he belong to?!

On the bright side, I couldn't be more delighted that they have thrown him out there to represent this evil, evil cult. If this website and all of your dedicated work doesn't bring the cult down, then have no fear, I have every confidence in the world that he will do his very best. He is a stumbler, a fool and a terrible liar. If they were smart, they would use a really good reg as their spokesman. They lie the best and know how to turn any shred of reality into smoke and mirrors. I should know, they had me believing I would be able to control MEST. ("With just this next course," naturally.)

I'm sure there is a place where I am supposed to introduce myself properly and tell my story but I haven't been able to get off these newer threads yet and take the plunge, so I did it here.

Thank you so much - for all of you who are so much braver than me - for everything you have done and are doing.
  15. anongurl7 Member

because he hasnt slept
  16. Top Grunge Member

Welcome aboard yetanothermember!

If you want to share your story feel free when you are ready. Also, ExScientologyKids.com is a great place to share your story, they are all ex members too that can relate to what you have gone through.

You are why we are fighting.

Also, um sorry but you mentioned someone OD'ing on niacin and a woman with heat stroke. Could you expand upon this without giving away your identity?

Also! Tommy Davis, thanks for sending another person to our side! Best regards!
  17. Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

Welcome! :)

I agree, he's such a terrible liar - I can't believe he's the best they can manage. wtf
  18. anongurl7 Member

19. Snake Member

Poons were sent to CBS, CNN and NBC about Mr. Davis' documented past as well the story about his lovely lil Sea Org tattoo. Also attached were links to proof that Tommy wasn't telling the whole truth (ex. Magoo's seizures)
  20. Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

A SO tat? *snort* Do tell!
  21. BoombaGoomba Member

Here is the video of Tommy Davis on CBS and every time he opened his mouth I smelled BULLSHIT!!

22. imariscent Member

Your forgot 7. Can cure your Psychological problems... Hell No, but give us a substantial donation, and we'll see what we can do.
  23. TheBitch Member

large_rolltidehamster.jpg

So we can put a helmet on a hamster but....?
  24. RedOrbifold Member

very good to see that their PR is well, terrible.

we've been seeing a lot of decline in that department,
    I mean, their flyers and documents are made by "professionals" but a single anon can do better,
    their scripted responses are getting worse, too

osa: more davis please
  25. A.Non Hubbard Member

Tommy Davis - Encyclopedia Dramatica

BTW, someone should update this page with his latest fail (I can't atm)
  26. Snake Member

[IMG]
  27. Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

*snicker* Pasty little silver-spoon sheltered mamma's boy trying to look tough. He should have joined the real Navy and grown up in the process.
  28. Re: Tommy Davis Lies...again, this am on the Early Show

YOU SIR... THIS!!! HYSTERICAL!!!!
  29. Ann O'Nymous Member

30. FUNKCRAFT Member

you need to lurk alot more. DM hasn't been used for PR since he was skewered by nightline in the 90's. It was disasterous(ly funny)
  31. the anti Member

and can be forgiven
  32. RedOrbifold Member

well, that depends on if you're catholic, protestant whatever

but thou shalt not is not equal to all scientologists MUST
  33. anongurl7 Member

I have a M.U.
  34. captainslug Member

Nope.
  35. none given Member

Actually, I was telling someone in the business about us and after some quick and dirty guesstimations I suspect that in terms of manhours Anonymous may be the largest public relations firm in the world.
  36. Sailor Venus Member

I'm always amazed at Tommy Davis's complete lack of ability to properly tie his necktie. Looks fucking crooked every single time.
  37. pardmepard Member

Look at how Tommy and the rest of the clan is exploiting Jett Travolta's Death, how sick can you be ? Anything to hard sell Scientology, sick fucks. they haven't even scattered the ashes yet. He did this on the day of Jett's memorial? wtf ?Don't they care a poor child has died ?

Their coming out in droves, like when cockroaches come out when you shut off the light.

Unfortunately that light was Jett Travolta
  38. Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

I started in the cult when Susan Watson was second command and Tommy was running around, only then he was called Tom and I am pretty sure he was married to a very pretty auditor (or maybe dating). Those were the days that Kirstie Alley was around all the time with a whole entourage, Lisa Marie was married to Wacko (and the whole place would buzz when they came in because they would come in the "special entrance" and be whisked into the grand president's headquarters). It was also when Tom was heavily in the closet and would sneak in and out. Once he came to some special dinner and I saw him in the restaurant with little tiny David. Jenna Elfman (don't know if she was married and don't think she was famous, but she was striking because she was tall and lanky and she was always talking about her acting classes and had a little fan club that hung with her)was always hanging around (had nothing to do) and all the celebs were referred to by their initials only. I have to say that I never saw the Travoltas hanging around but I was in the president's office on more than one occasion when he would call and I remember because it was like a five alarm drill. I did a ton of courses, including the Purif (disgusting) and as for the woman on niacin, she didn't die (rereading my first post I realized it read as if she had died, sorry for misinforming anybody or causing anybody to think the wrong thing), but she definitely one hundred percent od'd. She vomited all over the purif bathroom, began cramping and scared the living shit out of me when she fainted, and had a million other problems (right there - in "present time" not suggesting she had problems upon returning home or something). She asked repeatedly to go to the hospital and the IC said no. She begged for an ambulance. I remember asking the IC what was wrong with her and I was told she was getting really bad toxins out of her system and it was a form of auditing. I also remember her lips were blue, and if I had had any sense or common decency, I would have called 911 myself. Two guys came and got her. I never saw her again. I was so much of a dummy that I was chosen to twin with a celebrity on the purif, and that's how I was able to get a glimpse into the world of cult celebrities, how I know about the secret entrance (they also have separate/secret auditing rooms for the celebrities up the staircase from the president's waiting room unless they changed that). The only thing that I can say that was positive about the purif (aside from the fact that I got introduced to the secret world and they also had (or have?) a totally separate purif sauna and exercise room for celebs down the hall) is that I got to sit in the sauna for 3 weeks and listen to stories, hear the gossip (occasionally some OT would leave and write a KR about verbal data and then come back) and learn. I know most people think the purif is the thing that is the most strengthening but in my case, it was the thing that first planted the seeds of doubt. My family thought I was nuts and my mother, an MD, was furious at the thought of it being sold as having medical benefits. I did make the mistake of telling her that two people with epilepsy were taken off their meds (because of the cure) and she went absolutely apeshit crazy. Course, I tagged her as an SP and had an ethics session. Whatever the case, I was able to see that they did need their meds (none of them had seizures while I was there) as much as I wanted to believe they could be cured, but I did think that the cult was veering a little into the Christian science line of thinking. Never admitted that because way too scary of a thought, at that time.

All I can say for sure without any doubt is that they totally tell people to stop their meds, EVEN aspirin! advil!!! and they claim as much as possible that the purif can cure anything! The way that the cult presents itself and sells itself, it would be virtually IMPOSSIBLE for a OT like JT to have created a child with autism. And if by chance, he did, once his o/w's were cleared, everything would be fine. Also, if everything was perfect and standard, there would not be any out-tech and he never would have been in the position of being PTS and wouldn't have gotten the earlier disease they claimed. This whole thing blows my mind.

To wrap up, I left because nothing made sense anymore. Most of my cult friends were desperate, living from one session to another, trying to gather, borrow or slip shade money for the next course or package. None of them were living good lives, their families were all SP's and I guess I just began to see that none of them had any special powers. When Kirstie Alley had that bomb of a film after she made such a big production about how television was beneath her, I really didn't need any further proof because if anybody could create a great career, it would have to be her (in Los Angeles better than being clear or OT is being a clear/OT celebrity). Lisa Marie displayed absolutely no common sense in marrying a freak (and they couldn't cure him), so there went her OT powers, and I guess there are lots more to discuss. And then it seemed like the only marriage that stuck it out was the Travolta marriage which is also against what they promise. (Remember - what Grade 1 promises: "You can communicate about anything to anyone.") So in addition to seeing my cult friends' lives fall apart, I saw the celebs' lives were falling apart, too. I blew. Didn't say goodbye, moved, made a lot of changes.

I know my story is just like everybody else's here and it's so good we have this place to come to.

They must be going crazy. I am so, so glad they chose Tommy to represent. He is awful.
  39. Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

In a cult, if a person is about to expose an abuse or a situation is going to expose it....that person is usually ejected and evidence is mounted against them. I wonder if the Travoltas realize what's happening. Tom is their errand boy...oh both Tom's now. They will do and say whatever the church tells them. And Tom is supposedly friends with John. sick. The only loyalty is to the church.
  40. JFawkeson Member