Customize

TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by anon4eva, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Giggles Member

Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

Tommy Davis = "Tommy Boy"
    Tom Cruise = "Tommy Girl"

Just so everyone understands the distinctions...LOL

"Tommy Girl" speaks out on the "View" tomorrow.
    Saw a blurb and he was saying if you have a "physical condition"
    blah, blah, blah.
  2. BTANONNYC Member

i've been kinda thinking the same thing

they were really devoted parents, and maybe they may start questioning that if they had looked for help for Jett, instead of listening to the church, he would still be alive today..

no one, in the media that is, is bringing up the fact that Jett wasn't currently on anti-seizure meds. they bring up that he was on some a while back, but was taken off because they "weren't working," which is what usually happens in that case, patients will bounce around from medication to medication until one sticks.

but what they haven't done is had that "AH HA!" moment when they realize that if it wasn't working, why the hell weren't the Travolta's looking for one that did work??
  3. rummychick99 Member

Has anyone gotten a hold of this:

"Several years ago I received a phone call from L. Ron Hubbard's former son-in-law, who later sent a binder notebook four inches thick, filled with news clippings, court transcripts, etc. detailing criminal activities -- including theft of personal property/funds and murder -- by leading members of the Church of Scientology. It happened in Florida. "

She does some kind of broadcast over the internet. If you haven't gotten it, you might want want to contact her.

to post: TS - Scientology, Clearwater Bar Assoc. & Greer
  4. JFawkeson Member

I was just watching Tommy in Scientology and Me. Sweet Xenu, they've wrecked him. He was forceful and adamant and --dare I say?-- passionate, without a stutter in sight. And now he's a nervous, fidgety sack of lies. It's such a stark contrast.
  5. whoever Member

Hi Yetanotherformermember--welcome. I'm glad you decided to speak up. =)

When you say "in the closet" about Tom are you talking about Cruise? (As opposed to Davis, I mean.) And do you mean in the closet as a Scientologist? (Can you say when this was?)
  6. Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

Yeah, Cruise. Gosh, this is going back to I guess the late 80's early 90's somewhere??? Whenever the Time magazine Cult of Greed came out there was hysteria. Then we were all given dead-agenting packs on the writer from Time. Then a major magazine which is no longer in print (oversized mag I believe) came out and it had a whole article on the cult and celebrities. That's when Tom was 'outed' - and I remember that we were all told specifically NOT to read it but most of us did anyway. I think we all knew that he was theta (code word for scieno) but it was just a bunch of rumors. The article confirmed what most of us thought. There were always rumors about who was in and there were always whispers about celebs trying to bring others in, but the one about TC stuck and when the magazine confirmed it, I guess a lot of people felt sort of weird (in the org) that he had gone so far to hide it as opposed to JT who was really out there. We felt that was really out-ethics. Course, his wife was a second generation scieno so it really wasn't that hard to figure out for anybody. I am sure someone could do a time line on his life/press and figure it out. I'm sorry I'm not more clear. This was obviously a long time ago and I haven't really thought about these particulars in a long time. He was definitely in the closet scientology-wise, though. I was there when the divorce went down but I honestly can't remember if that was before or after the article. Also, I remember that lots of pc's felt he pulled it in because he was out-ethics in hiding his affiliation with the group. I hope that helps.
  7. Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

That is absolutely disgusting. I hope she is alright now. Damn.

^ I'm also interested.

edit - nvm you posted. So TC hid that he was a scilon for a while? And now he's their favourite shill - they really worked on him!
  8. Re: TOMMY DAVIS ON CBS EARLY SHOW

Just remembered the magazine: Premiere! Major, major flap!
  9. anon131 Member

How many times is he going to say "to that degree?" It's the most vague and meaningless statement possible, but he uses it in response to every question. That and "well, what we are actually talking about is..."
  10. King Nerd Member

I think it may stem from the [STRIKE]training[/STRIKE] brainwashing he received during the communication courses.
  11. whoever Member

Yes, that helps--it's very enlightening. Having watched the CC scene for a few years now, I've had times that I wondered about people who were rumored to be Scientologists but would not admit it (like Beck, before he went public) or had been at one time but their status was unclear (like Jeffrey Tambor). I used to assume that if they were in they would be very public about it because the CoS wouldn't tolerate them being "in the closet." But maybe it depends on the celebrity and how badly the CoS wants to keep them. I mean, if someone is very successful and wants to keep their "affiliation" on the downlow, I suppose the CoS might give them more slack, out of fear of them leaving, but if the person's an unknown or a hasbeen maybe the CoS is tougher on them.