Customize

Tommy gormans jeep gets vandalized

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by tommygormanxenu$, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Tommy gormans jeep gets vandalized

OUR CAR JUST GOT VANDALIZED! SOMEBODY POURED WHITE SHIT IN OUR GAS TANK!

The car is parked in front of the house and we saw white stuff on the ground and saw a guy wearing all dark clothes run down the street so we went outside and the gas lid and cap is open and off with a whole bunch of white stuff all over the gas tank and ground.

3 cops came and we made a report. The cops took pictures and video of our Jeep tonight Monday Feb 15 2010 Yesterday i just got back from the LA picket. More happened then this and something very weird happen to my mother today again.

I have some of this stuff on video from what happen to the Jeep. I will put it up tomorrow sometime.

Yesterday when I came back from LA Jennifer told me about our jeep was not right and I opened the hood and taped that on video which was someone unscrewed things in the front of our jeep and the hood was not locked and something was broken off.

i will put more info on here tomorrow.

Tommy Gorman All the picketing I did in LA on Feb 13th 2010 in on YouTube - tommygormanxenu's Channel

here is the video
    Everyone please post this on every website that has anything to do with the cult of scientology.[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
  2. Re: Tommy gormans jeep gets vandalized

TOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMAN!!!

It's been too long, friend.
  3. Ogsonofgroo Member

Re: Tommy gormans jeep gets vandalized

Now who would possibly be bugging you Tommy?

(sorry to hear that, watch yer back mon!)
  4. Re: Tommy gormans jeep gets vandalized

You need to invest in security cameras or something
  5. the anti Member

oh man, we really did piss them off didn't we? also it was nice meeting you saturday, you were a beast, haha, I love it.
  6. Anontacular Member

7. Anonymous Member

Sorry to hear that, Tommy. Take care.
  8. JohnB2008 Member

don't talk about yourself in the 3rd person, it's gay.
  9. Re: Tommy gormans jeep gets vandalized

security cameras... all I can say.
  10. Anonymous Member

Tommy,

Please be careful (as I know you are). It sounds like it might be sugar, so glad you saw it before you drove much!
  11. Anonymous Member

Not to be Chicken Little, but in light of recent developments around the world (ie. Au desperate violent cult antics) I think it would be prudent for all out-spoken ex's and critics to use some extra security measures/cautions. If you have the slightest doubt, fer dog's sake, at least let the local constabulary know, your neighbours, friends, etc..
    Ex-SO, OSA, intel dudes and dudettes should chime in and offer some counter/safety tips.
    You fucking KNOW this shit is on its way in some form or another, expect the unexpected imho, play smart and safe and remember~ family first eh.
    Keep your cameras charged and handy, phones on speed-dial, all the usual stuff.

Cult smells of desperation, it smells very bad too, I hope it bites them in the ass but just take care all. I wish I was being just an alarmist and just jokin'. Fuck, I'm not even near the IRL frays down south and I'm covering my butt in numerous ways (and no, I ain't telling, its a sherprize ;) ), be cool and smart all, I really mean it. <3
  12. Anonymous Member

13. Re: Tommy gormans jeep gets vandalized

Sorry to hear this Tommy. Stay safe. We'll end this cult sooner than later.
  14. MeganonOT8 Member

Re: jeep gets vandalized

Yup, just what i was thinking... everyone knows sugar fucks up a car's engine.
  15. Anonymous Member

A locking gas cap is only about $10.

Just sayin'...
  16. Anonymous Member

TOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMAN!!!!!!!

THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'!!!!!!

TOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMAN!!!!!!!

THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'THESKYISFALLIN'!!!!!!

lol
    Good to see ya again Tommy.
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Anonymous Member

Who the hell let fuckit in here?
  19. Anonymous Member

^this^ Also, osa bastards-LEAVE TOMMY ALOOOOOOOOOOONE!!
  20. the_cloak Member

What did I log back into enturb instead of wwp today? Didn't we tell this guy to get cameras 2 years ago?
  21. Anonymous Member

22. RightOn Member

Sorry to hear that Tommy. :(
    You are going to have to step shit up and protect whats yours. Cars, family etc...
    No kind of alarm on the jeep? Time to armor up dude
  23. Anonymous Member

Box the guy outside the Org like men.
  24. CantPickaName Member

Oh i just love you OSA...really i do...IM sure Tommy will stop now...brilliant move
  25. elwood Member

Re: jeep gets vandalized

No it doesn't.
  26. Anonymous Member

Cameras, alarms and local cells could also connect to act as rapid resonse team (with cameras) to a call from anyone within that cell.

Also- a big scary dog!
  27. Anonymous Member

Don't forget the curtians.
  28. Optimisticate Member

Tommy is the big scary dog everyone should have. His bark sends scilons running :)

Tommy, I hope this is stupid kids and not scilons, but with history stating different, I hate to say it's probably not kids. Just as long as you and your wife are safe, that's what's important.
  29. amaX Member

whitevan2.png

Tommmmay! 'Sup? How're your lings?

Here's the plan: get a locking gas cap nao.

The plan is NOT to make shitty youtube vids for the next five nights of you running into pitch blackness chasing down the culprits who just fucked with your Jeep again. M'kay?

KTHXBAI

[COLOR=&quot;White&quot;].[/COLOR]
  30. Anonymous Member

It's just unnecessary fear hoping to scare people away.
    Is the cult not full of shit to be hurling manure?
    nobody does it better
  31. RightOn Member

yah I know, but armoring up won't hurt and it can alleviate cult fuckery with your stuff
    They may be using scare tactics, but still a pain in the ass to fix or remedy
  32. Anonymous Member

inb4 Delorme "MOAR evidence of violent crime connected to Anonymous!"
  33. Anonymous Member

AND THIS?

[IMG]
  34. XenuEtrawl Member

Tommy: As useful as the vids of OSA footbullets are likely to be, I'd be happy to help you get set up with security cams and software if you want. Just PM me.
  35. amaX Member

inb4 tommygormantommygorman's new paypal ling.

36. Anonymous Member

The tried and true 'Sugar In The Gas Tank' trick.

It's as old as the hills.

It's always in the first five or ten dirty tricks that people commonly come up with when wishing to f*ck with others.

Anytime that anyone has any (even just possible) trouble with anybody...they should get a locking gas cap.

And these days, with such high gas prices, it only makes sense to have a locking gas cap.
  37. The Moon Member

Call me fucking crazy but after years of this happening and people suggesting I get a camera, I'd probably get a camera.

Then, you know, threaten some people over an mspaint and post a paypal link. But mostly the camera stuff.
  38. Anonymous Member

Seriously. After what he's been through he should have one already.
  39. xoixoi1 Member

Can't OSA come up with something better? Don't they realise it just makes us more focused, more safe, more in control, more motivated? Everything L Ron told them about how to deal with enemies just backfires with us. The definition of insanity is repeating the same course of action and expecting a different result. When will they learn?