Customize

Tonight, The Church Contacted Me

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Gypsy, Jan 20, 2010.

1. themadhair Member

Re: Tonight, The Church Contacted Me

ITT Doing it rite
  2. Vinonymous Member

This. So this.

You have my admiration Gypsy, and all my very best wishes for what will inevitably be a difficult time to come.

I'm sure you know who is there for you and where to go for support... make sure you use those people. The cult is experienced at utterly destroying individuals. Standing together, only the truth can prevail.

I wish you all the very best.
  3. Mest Lover Member

You are strong Gypsy.
    Stronger than they are!
    Stand your ground.

May God bless your parents and help them see you for
    the individual that you are.
  4. Re: Tonight, The Church Contacted Me

:fp:
  5. Elbynonamous Member

Awww, Herro, you're growing up! Mama Elby is so proud! <3

Gypsy, I'm so proud of you for standing up for yourself. You deserve all the happiness in the world, and this is just the start. They can't touch you. We won't let them.

I can't wait for the wedding!! Is he going to be there? I have experience with asshole fathers! lol

Love you ! <3
  6. gizmogirl Member

As everyone else has said; congratulations and be strong. Know that you have friends and support.

Also, importantly, start a journal of every contact the cult has with you and every action they take. That will give you a timeline of their attempted handling. (And post every attempt on the web; shine a bright light on their actions.)

If you are working perhaps you should give a heads up to your workplace to stop any attempt to fair game you there. Perhaps also notify your friends and neighbors.

Remember the cult can only harm you if you submit to "handling". CO$ is like most bullies, if you stand up to them they show themselves to be cowards.

Then, for the lutz, ask for money. Lots of money.
  7. DeathHamster Member

(Yeah, aliens hiding in San Francisco, ridiculous!)

When CoS sends a pair to your door to handle you psychologically, keep repeating the magic words: You're not the boss of me.
  8. Mutante Member

Good work OP.

Operation Outlet is now in effect.
  9. Optimisticate Member

Good for you Gypsy. You're now a few steps beyond the first step, IMO you're past the hardest part. I'm so sorry that this is your dad. This is not how families were intended.

If I were you, I would keep a notebook and a camera handy to log any further contact. Be precise in your notes. If you feel threatened at all, contact the police and tell them exactly what is happening no matter how crazy you think it sounds. Be safe and be you!
  10. Shinythings Member

Go girl! Or in the words of the General:

Make them suffer!

generalgrievous.jpg
  11. ultrapoet Member

Congratulations on breaking free and cheers for standing your ground. Peace be with you.
  12. genoramix Member

good for you, congrats for taking a stand against those mindfuckers!!

If they harass you too much, Tim's advice is not bad, and if this doesn't work...change phone numbers.
  13. xenubarb Member

Eek.

Another Gabriel Williams in the works? "You can trust me with your kids, Imma kha-CON."

Also, moar evidence of the purif's dangerous ineffectiveness:

Welcome out. Cult owes you big time. You deserve compensation, get it before a line forms!
  14. ArnieLerma Member

At the instant a person stands up and says they are not going to take bull**** any more, they stop aiding and abetting the fraud or the injustice and start being a responsible human again.

Silence aids Scientology.

GOOD JOB!

And if you want them to stop calling you.. tell them to call ME... Arnie Lerma if they want anything from you
  15. Anonymous Member

Gypsy, read your private messages.
  16. ZeroC Member

The previous 55 posts pretty much say it all.

Well done Gypsy
  17. H e r r o Member

I trust your stepmother resigned from counseling upon sleeping with her client. Ethical lapses don't get much more black and white. That behavior is a de facto permanent disqualification.

And welcome to the free world!

I hope you avoid giving Scientology any new information about yourself and your life. It sickens me to see them using your love of your parents to seek to manipulate you further.

Write a chapter every time they harass you.
  18. anonymous612 Member

ilugypsy <3

Still b& from EFGing, right? >>;
  19. Re: Tonight, The Church Contacted Me

How do you even know she is from inside Scientology?

This is all a ruse, posted by the admins of WWP to instill some morale, which also explains her low post count.

You've been trolled.
  20. anonymous612 Member

Nonsense, more than one of us have met her in person and she's a regular protester. STFU when you don't know wtf you're talking about.
  21. Anonymous Member

Yes!
    Immediate action! You get punched...scream & point!
    Refund requests will drive them into a frenzy!!
    Weren't all Scientologists offered a money back guarantee (so to speak... not only money in account)? Make a big enough stink about it & worry everyone else off the fence thinking they could get their money back someday.
  22. Re: Tonight, The Church Contacted Me

Lol, you're just pissed that I didn't but this shit hook line and sinker, like Herro did.
  23. Daisy Member

Nice to know you are taking your life back from the cult.

Yeah, we have relatives at SF Org and they have stepped it up with their crap recently. If you have any good info re SF org and/or Quiros, let us know as it can be handy when we raid.
  24. Anonymous Member

^^^THIS + the FAIR GAMING of Lilly Von Marcab = Jeff Quiros trying to handle the internet. LOL.
  25. Anonymous Member

Thank you for speaking out, Gypsy.
  26. Re: Tonight, The Church Contacted Me

Amazing.....
    Also... I love how your father was given... parts... of the story... and not the whole thing..

Glad you chose to fight... I hope everything works out w/ your dad
  27. Herro Member

Lurk moar. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Post n00dz in the dome.

No, the racist furry is right.
  28. Mest Lover Member

There seems to be a thread from ESMB about this, I trust Emma
  29. PodPeople Member

I second that. If you can't afford a lawyer, seek legal aid. Be sure to be detailed about all from when you were Under age, as well as over. There's extensions of statute of limitations on underage crimes and other legalities.

This way you will feel empowered and educated if anything gets thrown at you, and it Will make a difference. Knowing what you have as a case is important. Doesn't mean you have to go into litigation. Also, if this helps, family is an accident of birth. It doesn't reflect who you are. How you deal with them does.
  30. anoncaek Member

Do you know gypsy? Have you met her in person and talked to her at all before? I don't fucking think so.
  31. RedOrbifold Member

good on you for that.

call him back, tell him you love him and would like to see him again.
    (assuming you're declared, he won't be allowed to. That might help him in the long run)
  32. HouseSpiderV3 Member

Good girl, Gypsy.

I salute your bravery and resolve
    1zlys5c.jpg
  33. pwnon Member

I'm still a fan of her letting me call him and let him know how much of a raging douchenozzle he is, but apparently, she doesn't want that. So we're going by the "standing against them" way.

Ruinin' all my fun.

In all seriousness though, to put a little more clarity on the situation here;

Her father hasn't spoken to her in a very long time until this. He has no need to talk to her except to get info out of her. Which is fucking retarded, since she's one the exact opposite side of the fucking country. Fuck him. He ditched her and her mom when she was a kid to go live with his new Sci wife.

Also, fun fact:

His current Sci wife? Somewhere in the middle of Texas dying. Why? They don't know. BUT! they have sent her to a holistic medicine person to cure her ailments. His wife's out in Texas dying and he's in San Fran harassing his own daughter. Scientology works.
  34. Re: Tonight, The Church Contacted Me

I second that.

Gypsy, did you ask your dad why he was only given parts of what you had posted to read?

You might ask him if he's truly free, then why isn't he free to read everything, including both sides of the scientology controversy?
  35. Anonymous Member

lol, this trolling thing works and helps people. I might try it someday...
  36. anonymous612 Member

Faaaascinating.
  37. Re: Tonight, The Church Contacted Me

"her"
  38. mefree Member

^^^
    Definitely this! I'm so glad you are free.
  39. Re: Tonight, The Church Contacted Me

We're all with ya, Gypsy! <3
  40. Anonymous Member

He "heard from someone at the Org" that there was a story posted ??

I.e. their black ops dept told him to call you and give you hell? And he did?

I have a daughter - I'd never do this. Your dad's an asshole (sorry).