Customize

Tony Ambrose - Scientology Pedobear

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, May 31, 2011.

?

Should Anonymous go after Tony Ambrose ?

Get the sucker ! 8 vote(s) 88.9%
Nah, do not want. 1 vote(s) 11.1%
Sort of want. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Anonymous Member

Is Tony Abrose a valid target for Anonymous ?

In before mod, links to Marty's blog blah blah blah

Lynne | May 30, 2011 at 8:08 pm | Reply

That reference to Jan Eastgate’s arrest, from the last column’s comments, makes me think it’s only the tip of the iceberg. I’ll bet there are OSA directors all over the world who’ve covered up stuff like that.

View attachment abd02a5e57901e9f5fbffced339270d9?s=48&d=identi windhorse | May 30, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Reply

A certain well known singer from the days of old CCLA and beyond. Her son, Tony, is serving apparently a life term in Florida for sexual abuse of his 2 step-daughters.
    OSA tried to get the then scientology wife to back down.
    She didn’t and off he went. She’s been out since then. Don’t know her name.
    This was circa 1990 or so.
    WH

View attachment f8fd84f306c4a89fe2d428d9ebf622d9?s=48&d=identi Barney Rubble | May 30, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Reply

Windhorse,
    Are you talking about Amanda’s son? If so, he was on the Apollo and had similar problems way back then.

View attachment abd02a5e57901e9f5fbffced339270d9?s=48&d=identi windhorse | May 31, 2011 at 12:18 am | Reply

Yes

View attachment f8fd84f306c4a89fe2d428d9ebf622d9?s=48&d=identi Barney Rubble | May 31, 2011 at 1:31 am | Reply

Yes, Tony Abrose.
  2. Anonymous Member

never mind I hope Miscavige gets to be his cel-mate soon unless he is on parole

3. Smurf Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Smurf Member

Amanda's son is Donald Anthony Strawn. http://shipbrook.com/jeff/CoS/strawn/

547113.jpg

DC Number: 547113
    Name: STRAWN, DONALD A
    Race: BLACK
    Sex: MALE
    Hair Color: BLACK Eye Color: BROWN Height: 6'00'' Weight: 188 lbs. Birth Date: 07/15/1954
    Initial Receipt Date: 07/11/1995 Current Facility: POLK C.I. Current Release Date: 08/28/2014

Current Prison Sentence History:
    Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Prison Sentence Length
    01/01/1994 SEX BAT BY ADULT/VCTM LT 12(ATTEMPTED) 07/05/1995 PINELLAS 9412575 30Y 0M 0D
    01/01/1994 SEX BAT BY ADULT/VCTM LT 12(ATTEMPTED) 07/05/1995 PINELLAS 9412575 30Y 0M 0D
    01/01/1994 SEX BAT/MINOR,FAM/CUST AUTH 07/05/1995 PINELLAS 9412575 30Y 0M 0D
  5. hushpuppy Member

Initial Receipt Date: 07/11/1995 Current Facility: POLK C.I. Current Release Date: 08/28/2014
    30 years my ass.
    I hate so much how the US penal system fail at keeping time.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

wait, he's getting OUT in 2014? is this right?

For those who don't know, Amanda Ambrose's daughter is carrying on with the sci tradition with Ebony Awakenings, although Amanda had other daughters, who as far as I know are not involved with sci.

Amanda was a terrific, bluesy and ballsy singer and could have gone to greater career heights when she got sucked in. I will say she had a whopper song called "If You Don't Like Me Walkin' All Over You, Then Get Up Off The Floor". classic!

Amanda was a spit fire and nobody's fool, for a while. She's probably a good example of someone who was passionate for helping make things better, not an easy clam mark by any means, but got worn down bit by bit, to where she ended up slowly suffering cancerous conditions. She refused to obey sci orders to cover up her son's sexual crimes, however, when it happened, and that should always be noted and remembered.

But like all the long term scientologists I have known, they all had severe weaknesses in their psyche, each and every one of them, all hurting in inspeakable depths every moment of every day about something early in their lives. And every single one of them was well known for their comedic and infectuous happy dispositions. Funny and smiling people, each one. But I saw that other tiny hidden hurt and knew that something was terribly wrong. It wasn't until all these years later that I am finding out, at least in most of these cases, that I was terribly right.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Her first husband was Terry Kaye, a staff member at the Toronto Org during the early seventies. Anyone know what happened to him?
  8. Anonymous Member

someone-to-love.mp3
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?2498-RIP-Amanda-Ambrose

Amanda hobnobbed with some jazz greats in her time. Had large family, raised in strict religious environment. She was manipulated by Scientologists and that's the truth. I was there when she spoke up against the crap time and time again. But she kept coming back because...?
    Because she had issues, mental issues of past trauma that never were resolved by scientology auditing or tech. That is what she sought and never received, but kept believing it was just one more step ahead. Always one more ahead. Stephanie Hamilton, her daughter, has been around long enough now to know the truth, and yet she continues to manipulate black Americans to this day. sad
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Smurf Member

Every state and federal prison follows a sentencing matrix. The actual sentence is never the one handed down in court. Generally, a state convict will serve only 70% of his sentence if there are no further criminal behavior in prison. They also receive credit for good behavior..being a "model prisoner".

Even defendants sentenced to life in prison eventually become eligible for parole unless the sentences specifically mandates against it, i.e. "life in prison without the possibility of parole".

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/sg_annual/0001/intro.html
  10. Anonymous Member

wow, did I just say that. Well, yes, Stephanie, yes I did. Sorry for that, I have no doubt, however, that you don't feel that's what you are doing. I can honestly believe that. But deep down you know that you are not helping your community in the way that you or they or your mother wanted. Your mom was 1 in a million. I only hope you help those you want to for real, and not fake it. I know you know you've been fakin' it so far.
    It's okay. Everybody fakes something sometime. good luck.
  11. TonyStrawnsX Member

HA! Amanda told me I had to write up MY ethics report when her son molested my children. The "Church" told me to cover it up. There is no sanity there. Please do not presume to know what any Scn did with respect to Tony's crimes. Every Scn I knew was telling me to cover it up INCLUDING OSA.

TonyStrawnsX
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Wow, this very poignant post certainly deserves a bump though frankly I don't know exactly how to respond to it. I'd say welcome since this is your first comment however I note you've been a member since Mar 08. I think that should earn you a 'lurk most' medal of some sort.

Thank you for speaking up and contributing additional parts of this very sad story. Please do continue to participate. If you haven't seen it yet you may find the Jan Eastgate Meyer story of interest...here's a place to get started http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...te-meyer-aka-jan-eastgate-head-of-cchr.89792/
  13. Anonymous Member

Thanks for posting.

Your story should be cited in court in the Jan Eastgate case. It gives a further clear example of how endemic the neglect and abuse of families and children is within scientology.
    • Like Like x 2