Customize

Tony Ortega:HOMELAND SECURITY INVESTIGATING SCIENTOLOGY FOR HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

DO. NOT. TEASE. ME. I've been hurt before.
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

Hallelujah!!!!!!
  4. raboon Member

How much does Scientology earn from these training exercises?
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

Will any charges be laid this time, or will someone higher up kill the investigation for unknown mysterious reasons, like what happened with the FBI investigation of abuses at Scientology's Hemet California headquarters last year?

Sometimes when you have seen the US government drop the ball so many times, you can't help but get a little cynical. Don't disappoint us again, find a way to get justice for the victims, even if they suffer from the delusion that they somehow deserve to be abused.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  6. Anonymous Member

If DHS get's one thing right, please Xenu, let it be this.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Anonymous Member

WHEN WILL THE IRS REVOKE THE TAX EXEMPTION?
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Anonymous Member

I love Janet Napolitano.
    Janet-Napolitano.png
  11. The Comandante (one m) will take this article with 5 grainz of salt until TO has sumthin a little moar supportive than sekrit informatz.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

^^^ It's just an investigation. It might produce nothing.
  13. Anonymous Member

it will go nowhere, as usual
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Xenu Is Lord Member

My question is why keep investigating to only to keep dropping cases? I hope these guys were talking to the agents from the last case so they don't waste their efforts.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

I like drones.
  16. Anonymous Member

I liek the idear that more than one US government organ has become interested in the behind-the-scenes activities of the cult in recent times. At the same time it's hard to believe they would do this as a mere exercise, but stranger things have happened.
  17. Anonymous Member

DOX or GTFO
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Xenu Is Lord Member

19. raboon Member

I already won this thread. Go home. It's over.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

ESMB has become pretty much irrelevant, home of FreeZoners, Indies, moonbats, and the wheelchair set.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  23. wolfbane Member

When we get hefty criminal charges or inurement charges for excessive benefits to stick on the mother church so that it's a no-brainer decision where they don't have to get their hands messy investigating a "church."
  24. wolfbane Member

With a bit of luck, Ortega highlighting it might spark some former SO kids, who's parents left the cult get their clutches into them at young age, to reach out to DHS and get their stories on record.

More background info here on what constitutes Human Trafficking:

http://www.exposescientology.com/humantrafficking.html
    http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/orr/programs/anti-trafficking

Contact information:

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
    Administration for Children and Families
    370 L'Enfant Promenade, S.W.
    Washington, D.C. 20447

Just doeet Ex-SO kids. Kick some fire under their asses plox. And may the force be with you.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

From what I understand, Scientology has too much dirt on individuals within the IRS and had used their intimidation tactics to get this Tax exemption clause put into place.
  26. Anonymous Member

Has always been. But sometimes you can get relevant info there.
  27. Anonymous Member

NoName posted this on ESMB: "Whoa. I was only joking when I said DM's world would end on 12/21....."
    Funny.
  28. Anonymous Member

That was a generation ago.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. Budd Member

I do believe this and would like to know more. Exactly HOW did Co$ manage to get the tax-exempt status with just one meeting with the IRS commissioner? What did they know about him and his organization?
  30. Anonymous Member

How would this help now?

The head of IRS at that time was Fred T. Goldberg, Jr.
  31. Anonymous Member

Ask Marty. He was at the meeting.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

it wasn't necessarily that they had anything on Goldberg, it was more that someone was friendly with some friendly people who thought that Scientology at the time was a friendly organization.
    They seriously didn't know about all of the dark stuff going on when the Tax Exemption was granted. At the time, Co$ looked very friendly and benign, in that way that they presented themselves as far as image.
    It was more, perhaps, that in the interest of religious freedom, they were open-minded enough to consider that this group could be doing good in the community, just as say, Catholics do. Hence the religious acknowledgement.
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

The COS had 2500 lawsuits pending against the IRS. I would not think the IRS thought COS to be 'very friendly and benign'
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

Thank you. You are right. sorry.
    I was just sort of hinting at, um, who may have had an influence on Goldberg, who happened to be at the IRS at the time. And the means to resolve those multiple lawsuits in a way that upholds the constitution.
  35. Anonymous Member

well, the shore story seems to be that Davy said to Fred "I'll make those 2500 lawsuits go away if you just give us a favorable ruling. Then we both get on with our life."
  36. Anonymous Member

as if that is ever a consideration in government circles.
  37. Anonymous Member

some people try.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  38. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 3
  39. Anonymous Member