Customize

Tony Ortega: Scientology celebrities stepping up their involvement behind the scenes

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by The Wrong Guy, Feb 28, 2015.

1. The Wrong Guy Member

LEAK: Scientology celebrities are stepping up their involvement behind the scenes | The Underground Bunker

Our tipsters have sent us several emails and fliers lately that suggest to us that there’s something interesting going on with Scientology’s celebrities.

If you recall, we suggested in recent months that we had noticed a marked increase of activity from some of the most reliable Scientology actor types. Kirstie Alley, Kelly Preston, and Nancy Cartwright all recently completed “Operating Thetan Level 7,” one of the most difficult high-level courses on “The Bridge,” and one that can take years to finish. Also, actress Marisa Nichols finished OT 8, the highest level of all, which is only delivered on board Scientology’s private cruise ship the Freewinds. Cartrwight, Alley, and Michelle Stafford have also recently been spotted on the ship.

Now, there’s another wrinkle. In emails and fliers we received this week, some of Scientology’s celebrities are also making appearances at church events, and it’s being used as a way of drumming up more involvement from existing church members. We’ll show you what we mean.

First, there was this flier that enticed Scientologists to show up for an event Wednesday night at the Hollywood Celebrity Centre which featured Jenna Elfman.

Jenna-Elfman-Going-Clear-and-OT-e1425074770772.jpg
    Note the emphasis on existing members, and that no new recruits would be allowed in — this event was intended to get stalled Scientologists back on the Bridge.

We were also sent this email, which says that Kirstie Alley will be appearing at an event in East Grinstead, England, where Scientology’s UK headquarters are located at Saint Hill Manor.

Continued here:
    http://tonyortega.org/2015/02/28/le...pping-up-their-involvement-behind-the-scenes/
    • Like Like x 5
  2. anoninoob Member

hurm...
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Oh how awesome, the love of my life, KIRSTY, will be visiting saint hill, I am so excited!!!!!
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Quentinanon Member

I guess their formula is: Cult dupes in mental limbo + cult dupe actors = cult dupes out of mental limbo
    Makes a lot of sense.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Hugh Bris Member

"The fabulous Ms. Jenna Elfman will speaking about life..."
    To be or not to be,

They still need better proof readers
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Dear Friends,
    You MUST come to Saint Hill to see these OT’s, to hear their OT data, and to GO OT!
    This Sunday Clive Rabey is going to explain why OTV is NOT a rest point on the Bridge, and HOW to get yourself sorted out so you can get onto OT VI and VII this year (NOT next lifetime J)
    FREE event – 3 pm for tea, finishing at 6 pm for a nice dinner with OT friends!
    7 March 2015 – Kirstie Alley is going to tell you how she got onto and through OTVII. And then through Super Power. And was a driving force behind the Padova Ideal Org.
    Afternoon Tea and dinner, £15 per person. PLUS She will give an OT Hatting course on Causation and Havingness.
    We are ABLE UK, and are here to make the able more able. Come to these events, and you will BE more able, DO something very prosurvival, and HAVE more abilities and creativity to BE, DO and HAVE an OT life, a better game, more Freedoms, better Purposes, Happiness and Havingness.
    Contact me to confirm. 0776 321 9614
    It doesn't actually say that Krusty is going to be there in person, sounds more like she is going to be on video, I mean its only £15, and that includes tea and dinner.
  7. I see that all the geusts on the sinking Titanic try to keep their spirits up.

• Like Like x 2
  8. The fabulous LRH Applied Scholastics study-tech has already learned them proof readers how to better read.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. [IMG]

Is that David Letterman or Cracker lead singer in white behind the intense 'douche alert' Grant Cardone (highly spritually trained Hubbard OT8 with super-power) who took time away from his ''Let's humiliate my elderly mom campaign''?

• Like Like x 2
  10. I'm sorry, but in that photo above, who is the person gesturing with his hands and speaking to the room? That person reminds me of a really super-excited Regis Philbin. Does anyone else see a resemblance?

And Kirstie crouching down like that reminds me of that old bit from "Cheers" — the "Someone's in the kitchen with Satan" bit. Remember? Woody had to get a look-alike dog and smuggle it into an executive's house, because Kirstie/Rebecca Howe was trying to sleep her way to the top of the corporation that owned the bar. Ted Danson replied, "Rebecca, this is no time for folk songs!"

Photos like the one above suggests she can still act. At first she acted like Scientology got her off cocaine, and now she continues the playacting year after year. Only this time, people aren't paying to see her. She is paying (lots of money!) to be in Scientology's little drama.
  11. 303

Robert "Bob" Duggan:
    [IMG]
  12. The Wrong Guy Member

At this point this is speculation, but I'll share it with that in mind.

The Simpsons -- Renewal Snag -- Key Actor Holding Out | TMZ

Fox has announced "The Simpsons" -- which has run 26 seasons -- is coming back for another 2, but they may have jumped the gun because we've learned one of the key players has not signed on.

Sources close to the production tell TMZ the holdout has not reached an agreement. The sources would not say which actor is holding out, but we're told it's a key person in the mix.

We're also told the people who have signed on have all agreed to the same amount per episode and that is not an issue with the holdout. The sticking points in the past have had to do with back-end profits and merchandising.

We contacted Fox. The network had no comment.

Source, and open comments:
    http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/08/the-simpsons-renewal-delayed-actor-renewed-seasons/

Here are the relevant comments so far:

arcinva CherryDoodlesan hour ago
    My vote's on Nancy Cartwright. Her "church" is sinking at David Miscavige needs all the money she can give him.

Marcus_Zan hour ago
    Scientology strikes again.

Silence of the Clams32 minutes ago
    It's Nancy Cartwright. I hear Scientology is pushing her for more donations (she's well over 10 million already). She probably needs a better salary to secure her salvation.

SS20 minutes ago
    Probably Nancy Cartwright trying to extort FOX on behalf of The "Church" of Scientology.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Incredulicide Member

With an entire generation growing up listening to the voice of Bart Simpson, I'm betting there are more than a few that can "do the voice" so well it's indistinguishable from hers. The auditions would be something to behold anyway.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. RightOn Member

She is OTVIII, she can certainly postulate money if she needed it….
    Or her own show
    or her own network
    or her own planet
    hmmmm….. something is wrong here.
    Could it be OT's don't exist?
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Sekee Member

That’s one creepy sculpture! It’s like Hubbard's head on a baby’s body.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. I know it's old information but I never let an opportunity pass by to inform newbies of this. Steve Brackett the man holding hands with Nancy in this photo was cleared of more money than he could afford. Nancy helped facilitate this transfer of his funds to Scientology. Steve then jumped off the Bixby bridge to his death.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  17. RightOn Member

I am sure it was styled that way because of all he stole from Buddhism
    • Like Like x 2
  18. The Wrong Guy Member

'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening Says Everyone's Signed On But We Know Differently | TMZ

...sources intimately familiar with the production tell us Harry Shearer, who voices multiple characters on the show, has not re-resigned. As we reported, all members of the cast make the same amount per episode, but we're told Shearer still has issues with back-end and merchandising and Fox does not have his signature.

Shearer's people will neither confirm nor deny our story, but we know it's true.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/10/simpsons-matt-groening-harry-shearer-signed-on-holdout-video-contract/
    • Like Like x 1
  19. The Wrong Guy Member

'The Simpsons' -- Have a Cow, Bart -- Harry Shearer Is OFF THE SHOW! | TMZ

Every 'Simpsons' fan's worst nightmare just came true -- Harry Shearer, one of the key voices on the show is leaving after contract talks broke down.

According to Shearer, co-creator and executive producer James L. Brooks' attorney broke the news that Harry would "not be part of" the show going forward.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/13/the-simpsons-harry-shearer-off-the-show-contract-dispute/

'Simpsons' Mr. Burns walking away from $14 million deal | CNN

Harry Shearer, the voice of iconic "Simpsons" characters like Mr. Burns, is walking away from a $14 million offer and is saying farewell to the show.

"As the Simpsons continues its 27th and 28th seasons, Harry Shearer will not be within the show," showrunner Al Jean said in an email message to CNNMoney.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/05/14/media/simpsons-harry-shearer/
    • Like Like x 1
  20. failboat Member

shearer.jpg
    From the Simpsons movie.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Incredulicide Member

Odd that of the voice actors on The Simpsons Harry Shearer was the only one I know to ridicule Scientology publicly, so telling him he wasn't allowed to do "other projects" might've been a way to stop him doing his weekly radio show.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. GibbousWaxing Member

Word is that no characters will be killed off. So watch, they'll hire four to six other actors to voice the same ten characters Shearer did all by himself, and each will demand the same money and perks Shearer had. Each will quickly come to consider himself indispensable, completely ignoring how they lucked into the job in the first place, and will soon start to make everyone else on the show extremely irritable. And they'll fight among themselves over which Shearer characters were more important than the others.

Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy couple of seasons!