Customize

Toronto Org Limps On

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Jaycee Wiseboy, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Two interesting threads at OCMB both concerning two different long time Scilons who have now announced their departure from Scientology. They still want to practice Scientology but have had it with the Church of Scientology. That's the first step and their story tells a very familiar tale. Seems the Toronto Org is very much like a lot of orgs: lack of toilet paper, waste of monies, run down building that continues to get worse, too much regging, and on and on.

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=55854

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=55773

Sorry if this has been posted before but still, it should encourage all critics, especially in Toronto that their efforts are not in vain and that it is all worth it.
    • Like Like x 11
  2. xenubarb Member

I believe he just coined a new motto for the Sea Org:

"And still some of them are here. Bedraggled. Bruised. But breathing."
    More accurate than resolute and defiant.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. DeathHamster Member

Heh.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. RolandRB Member

Somebody on staff STOLE the toilet paper. It keeps happening in Orgs - even Ideal orgs. :(
    • Like Like x 1
  5. DeathHamster Member

Yeah, that worked well for them.

[IMG]
    Oh yeah?
  6. Quentinanon Member

The Toronto Org has long had problems going back into the 1970's. Historical trivia: Almost all of the prosecuted Guardian Office Canadian perpetrators came out of the Toronto Org. Even after scientology was indicted, staff attempted to smuggle various items from the U.S. into Canada and were often caught by Canadian Customs. It occurred so often that any known staff were flagged whenever they tried to enter Canada.
    I had a friend who had worked in Customs and when I asked him about scientology activities across the border, he shook his head and told me that they even attempted to smuggle audio speakers, stereo receivers, cd players, etc. He could not understand why they just didn't claim the merchandise and pay reasonable duties, particularly when they knew that the items would get confiscated, impounded, and they would be assessed large fines if they did not. They usually countered by claiming a "religious exemption". His comment to that was, "That bullshit does not fly here in Canada".
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Quentinanon Member

How is this for a business plan?
    Analogous to selling pizza by the slice, someone could open a "Toilet paper by the sheet" store next to or across from scientology orgs.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Quentinanon Member

Just thought of a business name: Scieno Wipes
  9. Anonymous Member

I think instead of sending the Pizza perhaps we should just drop a few six packs of Charmin off!!
  10. DeathHamster Member

No wonder it's the butthurt church!
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Not when they have all those copies of FREEDOM which no one reads.