Customize

Toronto Org News

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Jaycee Wiseboy, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Old stuff from this year.

http://youthforhumanrightscanada.blogspot.ca/

Youth For Human Rights nonsense again. Nicole Crellin is an OT with a diehard belief that she is saving the world for Scientology.

DSC_0273.JPG

The white haired geezer looks like Mike Crellin. I believe he works as a roofer for the Reverend Earl Smith.

DSC_0316.JPG

Might as well take a good look at the faces. You may run into these people one day. So many young people being used for Scientology's plan to ''look good''.

It is a pity that such youthful idealism is wasted on leeches like the C of S.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Nicole Crellin, like the rest of the OSA is sucking up to the Muslim community.

http://www.nepmcc.ca/editorials/munafiq.htm

Excerpt:

I was presented a book titled `Way to Happiness’ by Nicole Crellin, scientologist, community outreach coordinator for Youth for Human Rights International, and Human Rights Director of the Church of Scientology of Toronto. Email: ncrellin@sympatico.ca.
    I am also a human rights activist and strongly support the cause. I found the book interesting. The human rights content of the book matches the message of the holy books. So I was not surprised. As regards Human Rights, it was a very informative book.
    I told her: “Most of the human rights contents match the holy books. If you read the holy books than you can see and understand the similarity. Amazingly, this book is being promoted as good for all but the holy book Quran is labelled as promoting terrorism. How can the same message be looked so differently?”

More:

I always keep promoting and supporting the messages and effort of Nicole Crellin with good intentions. Our understanding is based completely on awareness, understanding and promotion of Human Rights.
    In short, we are promoting Human Rights to help the people understand and fight the Human Beasts like Ultra-nationalists and other committed enemies of mankind.
    I told Nicole to change her approach if she wants to work with the Muslim community. Firstly, she will have to convince that the Human Rights contents do match that of the Holy Quran and holy books. She will have to prove this to win the trust and confidence of the Muslim community. Secondly, that her intentions are good and does not in any manner aimed to harm or convert Muslims.
    Nicole says that she is associated with the Church of Scientology but the Youth for Human Rights International (YHRI) project is a totally different thing. This is meant to help people of all communities. Those who have doubts can visit the websites including of Church of Scientology, which promotes the works of Ron L. Hubbard.

The guy sounds like a nice guy but he has been completely taken in by the whole thing. He knows Ms Crellin too well by now to ever be turned around by critics. We all know that this is just what the Scions wanted to happen. Muslims get a lot of ''bad press'' and I think this guy thinks Scientology is some sort of poor misunderstood religion. Miscavige, and the OSA know exactly what they are doing.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. TorontosRoot Member

We should get them to watch Leah remini' interview, and going clear and other scientology documentaries. It'll be like talking to indies since the cult sucked them in, we gotta vacuum them out by hitting the reverse switch on low voltage.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. TorontosRoot Member

Either that or it could be used as a press dumping ground by the cult.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. DFM_-_IMAGE.jpg
    Oh boy! It's the 27th annual Drug Free Festival!

There's gonna be hot chocolate too and you don't even have to pay for it 'cos it's free!

Who said the Church on Scientology charges money for everything? Obviously some SP who works for the evil psychs; that's who!

This must be legit. After all, they have posters and brochures. What more proof do you need?

I wish I lived near by. I would go in a heartbeat.

All Torontonians should attend. Be there or be suppressive!

http://www.ydsquare.ca/index.php?option=com_rseventspro&layout=show&id=1102&Itemid=487
    • Like Like x 3
  7. DeathHamster Member

I think I've noticed some of Eric Brazau's stuff over the years, but never noticed that it was the same idiot in all of them.

http://vladtepesblog.com/2013/03/21/protestor-arrested-in-toronto-for-mocking-islam/

And look where he's "protesting":

[IMG]

http://www.lfpress.com/news/canada/2011/01/29/17080591.html
    http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...ths_for_promoting_hatred_against_muslims.html
    Now, see that's why I'm picky about who I protest Scientology with in person, and carefully double-check my flyers before handing them out.

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-c...spurs-emergency-alarm-on-toronto-subway-train

It's claimed that he was busted again, but is he even supposed to be out of jail yet?
    In Canada, it takes a lot of work to cross the line from legal protest to hate-speech and promoting hatred. This guy seems like a total violent nutter and not your best pal to hang around with.

When he gets out, I hope he picks a different location. That is, if the Toronto Org ever opens again...
    • Like Like x 4
  8. TorontosRoot Member

Geeze, I really hope he isn't trying to give protesters against scientology a bad name... :eek:
    Doubt it. At least I double-check my signage to ensure it doesn't offend anyone outside of scientology (your average joe or jane).
  9. TorontosRoot Member

Shit... I don't think i'll be able to snoop around and cause a peaceful ruckus... I will be going somewhere that day. GRRR.
  10. Pics from the 27th annual phoney drug free show. This is so sad. This is such a waste of time and life. Scilons have no inkling just what a waste this is.

IMG_0077_ELLEN%2BAND%2BPAT.JPG
    View attachment DSA%252C%2BSgt%2BMcCormack%252C%2BDFM%2BCoord%2BIC
    DFMs%2Bgroup%2Bshot_SMALLER.jpg
    See all the photos at their blog.
    http://drugfreecanada.blogspot.ca/
    It goes without saying that Scientology has no business influencing the minds and lives of anyone, especially children. I am afraid that some of those kids will end up looking just like the adults in those photos.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. More Toronto related stuff. This time it is the perpetual human rights sham with all the usual players such as Nicole Crellin, Pat Felske, and Earl Smith.

http://youthforhumanrightscanada.blogspot.ca/

View attachment 4Dec2015YouthForHumanRights-large146-1268_SMALLER.

Among the award recipients were:

Hon. Jean Augustine, human rights advocate and former federal cabinet minister. It is truly sad that all one has to do is invoke the words, ''Human Rights'', and all of a sudden people will take you seriously.

View attachment 4Dec2015YouthForHumanRights-large127-1259_SMALLER.
    Yes, they even gave themselves an award. Pat Felske can now add that award to her collection of other worthless certificates such as her State of Clear Certificate.

I urge you to take a look at the blog if just to see the names mentioned and involved; if you live in Toronto.
  12. TorontosRoot Member

I sooo wish those front groups would be eliminated! :(:mad:
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  13. TorontosRoot Member

Hopefully it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, or a head, to get in. This way, maybe a few critics, anons or exes can be present to counter any scientology/front material.
  14. Earl Smith will be there as he is the OMC South Central Committee Chair.
    Thanks for the heads up.
  15. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 2
  16. TorontosRoot Member

We better forward this information along with scientology abuses research via fax, or e-mail, or snail mail (if possible or in person?) before the event even starts. Maybe they will consider and bar them, or something else? Because that constitutes money laundering/fraud. No religion expects "big" donations by confronting people (extortion) for them.
  17. DeathHamster Member

Umm. If there's nothing strictly illegal about the event, on what grounds could they bar them?
  18. TorontosRoot Member

I should have said "kick them". But meh, no sense hoping of that.
  19. AuntAnonymous Member

The William Lea Room holds 50 to 300. Since it's for all of Canada then maybe they can hit the lower limit. lol
    I say let them be but let's get some pics of the non-action.

Also 8 orgs? Vancouver, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Cambridge, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, and what? Dead Halifax or the Riverdale Mission?
  20. TorontosRoot Member

Gonna be so empty. Hahahahha. They might ship moar from clearwater or LA. :p
    • Like Like x 1
  21. DeathHamster Member

Quebec City. It's already Idle, but so is Cambridge.
  22. Quentinanon Member

I hope Leaside Gardens gets their money from the scilons up front.
    My experience is that they take a long time to pay us "aberrated WOGs".
  23. 197

It works with most people. They assume "at least they are trying to help people so I will ignore their beliefs and support the good things they do". Many people were conned in a similar way by the mafia. Scientology has the advantage of being an organized crime syndicate supported (tax exemption reinstated in 1993) by the US government.
  24. DeathHamster Member

Hubbard's b-day is Jan 24th, so the "Spirit of Canada" thing will probably be the week-after event as well.
  25. RightOn Member

It is March 13th
  26. DeathHamster Member

Oh wait, death day. Hmm... I guess they won't be partying for that.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Quentinanon Member

January 24th should be declared International Vistaril Day.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. RightOn Member

others will ;)
    • Like Like x 3
  29. DeathHamster Member

77 Peter St is empty. The new temporary location is supposed to be 2 College St.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Quentinanon Member

Scientology may cost an arm and a leg, but what they really want is your head.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. anoninoob Member

32. DeathHamster Member

^^ Turn around, it's the building on the north side of the street, near the Toronto Police HQ.

https://goo.gl/maps/a3FB8bqqZEu

Orkin didn't do a good job.
  33. Quentinanon Member

Was Hubbard a special officer for the Toronto Police, too?