Customize

Toronto Sept 23-26 CCHR Protest-Counter Protest

Discussion in 'Canada' started by DeathHamster, Jul 19, 2010.

1. DeathHamster Member

Toronto Sept 23-26 CCHR Protest-Counter Protest

Dr. Stephen Wiseman at CPA Conference in Toronto Sept 23-26 - alt.religion.scientology | Google Groups
    I think the odds are pretty good that CCHR's travelling Psychiatry Kills circus will be there, especially to protest Dr. Stephen Wiseman's workshop on the 24th.
  2. HellRazor Member

Re: Toronto Sept 23-26 CCHR Protest-Counter Protest

From another thread: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-...an-cpa-conference-toronto-sept-23-26-a-69577/

3. HellRazor Member

Just created this wikipage: Citizens Commission on Human Rights - Anonymoustoronto

I'll be adding to this over the next couple of weeks. This link can be used on flyers and we can also use it for planning a counterprotest.
  4. TorontosRoot Member

Works well.

It's a two-month planning period, gives us more of a chance to plan ahead.
  5. setanon Member

So, is anon gonna be there? what's the plan.
  6. Anonymous Member

I hope anons there. I don't always wish for solo's. It's hard work for TorontosRoot to do an anti-protest. He's mainly a camera man, so we have to show up.
  7. TorontosRoot Member

bump
  8. Anonymous Member

Quit pissing around and start planing!
  9. Intelligence Member

MMMmmm,..., will the cos be protesting this on Sat and Sun?
  10. DeathHamster Member

Possibly. Dr. Wiseman's workshop is Friday at 9:15-10:30, so they're likely to be there for that. I was hoping to have that Friday off, but couldn't schedule it.
    60th Annual Conference Preliminary Program

It would be good if someone could swing past on Thursday-Friday to see if CCHR is there, and then have the main counter-protest on Saturday. I'm hoping to give my Umbrella Sign Tech a test.
  11. TorontosRoot Member

That's in two days from now.

I could drop by that location on friday, would there be a poster on the wall? Names if any, including the Doc? Haven't done any recon and I could be in for some photos to post here.
  12. DeathHamster Member

Umm, no. Today is the 9th, and the conference doesn't start until the 23rd.
  13. Intelligence Member

Geeezzz, I would Love to be there when the scilons are protesting:)
  14. Myfeeteatpie Member

This is epic news if it's a phycology event! That means I can be there the entire time that the con is open! Now all we need is some cake and pie! AND DONT FORGET TEH PANCAKES! That is all.
    Spothydra out
  15. HellRazor Member

16. Anonymous Member

Hey T.O. freaks

I have wanted to come down to a protest since this all started but was never able to. I'm goona be in the big city the weekend of the 25th but can't make the friday counter protest.

Gerry Armstrong and the Vancouver anon who does all the videos at Skepptiksowat on youtube are gonna show up at the org Saturday at 11am to whenever. I talked to the video dude on youtube and he said he's bringing lots of caek and is gonna make epic vids. Check out his shit. It's good stuff. very yummy.

anybody wanna show up? I really wanna do it and hope some of you too. Pass the word around if there are anons who don't come to wwp for info.

DO IT!

pretty please.
  17. Re: Toronto Sept 23-26 CCHR Protest-Counter Protest

Yep. Will be, inshallah, at the Westin Harbour Castle, bridging the chasm between the Scientologists and the Psychiatrists. And, according to this report, will be at the org on Saturday, the 25th, building better bridges between the Scientologists and the rest of the SPs.

I think where I'll be when will depend actually on where the action is, modified by where I'm wanted or needed. It's not my city, and I have to trust some trustworthy Torontonians.

I was at the Toronto org for a protest in 1999, and haven't been back since. There was an amazing incident on that occasion that I've related whenever I've taken the opportunity. I was protesting away peacefully out in front of the org, minding my p's and q's, with a host of friendly SP protesters, when one Paulette Layton beckoned me, benevolently not bellicosely, to step over to talk to her. I accepted her invitation and stepped a little closer in anticipation of a theta conversation and she ordered one Daniel Bryenton to physically assault me, which he did.
    Declaration of Gerry Armstrong : Scientology v. Armstrong

I hope everyone who has an interest in the Scientology problem looks in and does something no matter where they are. Watch Wiseman's vids. This is monumental, so support him in any way you can, and support the CPA for giving him this important forum.

Old guard, young guard, everybody come. Join our happy Wogday raid and have a lot of fun.

If CCHR doesn't show, WIN! And if CCHR shows, WIN! Wogs can't lose. Go Toronto.

My picket sign:

2010-toronto-picket-01.jpg

2010-toronto-picket-02.jpg
  18. DeathHamster Member

I won't be able to make it on Friday, but will also be where the action is on Saturday, to represent ARSCC [wdne] Toronto.
    Sorry I didn't make it to that one. I'd have certainly told you not to trust Paulette. *shudder*
  19. HellRazor Member

Paulette Layton's website: Life Improvement Consultant

Daniel Bryenton: any relation to Taryn Bryenton or Laurie Bryenton?

So when/where are the raids? Westin Harbour Castle where the conference is, or at the Org?
  20. DeathHamster Member

Aiiieeee! It's her! Make it stop, make it stop!

Dr. Wiseman's workshop is on Friday, where CCHR is most likely to show, but I can't make that. Hoping for recon reports of CCHR on Thursday-Friday. If they didn't show, then I'm in for Saturday at the Org.
  21. douchebox2010 Member

all I need is the bat time and bat place and i'm there. Will check here.
  22. Anonymous Member

Look for the bat signal. Obviously....
  23. Anonymous Member

Itz gonna be a zesty good time raiding with a counter-protest.
  24. Anonymous Member

Right on!

Let's show these Vancouver people how it's done. :)

How many Vancouverites are coming and are they bringing any of BC's largest export product?

Answer please.
  25. Re: Toronto Sept 23-26 CCHR Protest-Counter Protest

We appreciate everything you can do to show us how it's done.

There are at least two of us coming. And yes, we'll be bringing electricity.
  26. Anonymous Member

*plays rimshot*
  27. moarxenu Member

GOGOGO FAGS!!!111
  28. Anonymous Member

Re: Info for psychs at Anon blog Now Is The Time

Here's some ammo. Some anons put up articles at the blog Now Is The Time last year to provide info forpsychs at the APA convention in San Francisco last year.

Now Is The Time

There is the video and a transcript of Dr. Nada Stotland calling the cult an anti-pyshicatry hate group.

Now Is The Time: APA President Nada Stotland, MD, on Scientology as an anti-psychiatry hate group

Dr. Lilly Von Marcab has an article:

Now Is The Time: Lilly von Marcab: Psychiatrists Need to Join the Effort Against the Scientology Organization

An article on CCHR in Montreal:

Now Is The Time: CCHR's Industry of Death exhibit at Concordia University in Montreal

DoYourPart.gif
  29. Anonymous Member

Holy shit! I looked into how much it costs to get into the psyche party and it's like 500 smackers.

I bet they got good food and hookers in there.
  30. Anonymous Member

and blow (and blowjobs).
  31. DeathHamster Member

32. HellRazor Member

33. DeathHamster Member

Day one of the conference. Will anyone be swinging by to see if CCHR is there?
  34. douchebox2010 Member

Saw no sign of CCHR today. Will see tomorrow after Wiseman's workshop. Saturday looks like it's the org.
  35. peterstorm Member

No infos to be found on french canadian cchr websites...
  36. DeathHamster Member

For a previous "psych" event in Toronto ten years ago, they bussed in over a hundred people. Maybe they don't have anybody left?
  37. HellRazor Member

They're planning in secret IRC channels?
  38. peterstorm Member

CCHR is kinda dead here since the Concordia thing.
  39. Anonymous Member

40. sKepptiksowat Member

Gerry and I checked out the conference facilities today and we saw no cchr presence. I will be filming Wiseman's presentation tomorrow(if I'm allowed) and will be hanging outside the facility after the presentation smoking, drinking coffee, looking at chicks, and handing out all the fancy food I manage to steal. If anybody is coming tomorrow, look for me and we can hang out a bit and eat cake. I will be the old fag with a mask hanging from my camera bag.

The food stealing should be no problem because those psychs are not very observant folks. :) oh shit...I hope Wiseman doesn't read this thread....oh well

I ate too much stuff there today and let me tell you it was good. The hookers were very professional, as well as extremely skilled, and the coke was top notch. Should be a great weekend. Gerry and I looking forward to meeting any anons who come out.

If there is no cchr activity I imagine Gerry and I will be at the org Saturday 10:30 ish to whenever. I will bring lots of cake and provide beverages for anybody who wants 'em.

Bring your crazy cuz I want to make some vids of T.O. anons in action.

Peace